>3600 budget King

twitter.com/TechDeals_16/status/1149289715805409280?s=19
OH NO NO NO NO!!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12-18-14-38-765_com.twitter.android.png (720x1440, 275K)

HA HA HA HA HA

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12-18-16-15-282_com.twitter.android.png (720x1440, 263K)

>3700

Attached: IMG_20190712_181424.jpg (3840x2160, 562K)

>3600

Attached: IMG_20190712_181431.jpg (3840x2160, 542K)

>2080ti
>budget
yeah, 1250€ budget just for gpu
realistically r3600 buyers have like 3-4 years until cpu starts slowing down midend gpu and thats if they are playing at 1080p. And guess what? They can just look for 3000/4000 series 8+ cores that will be available on used market and improve their performance for super cheap.

Now imagine the cucks with 6 cores and 6 threads.

fuck off with your affiliate links, homo

is this the guy with fake teeth

>Now imagine the cucks with 6 cores and 6 threads.
aka intel fags

>Now imagine the cucks with 6 cores and 6 threads.
Don't make me laugh. Like last year people that bought an i5-8400 were fighting tooth and nail to defend their shitty purchase saying how they'll never have to upgrade for the next for years. Come current year and it's a stutter fest everywhere

who gives a shit about bloated trash games like tomb raider or ass creed. the future is for low level api's like dx12 and vulkan. and atleast in the case of vulkan games, you will always be gpu bound because that api is just smooth as butter on the frames

SotTR is a DX12 game, you dumb fuck.

I know you little fucking faggot. but every implementation of dx12 that hasn't been done by microsoft directly is a piece of fucking trash. you go and find a fresh pile of dogshit somewhere on the street for dinner

I'm still on Intcel 4 cores 4 threads

Attached: 1559933936040.png (1092x1037, 27K)

I will give you like $25 for that pozzed shit. Just buy 8c/16t CPU already.

how is that possible holy shit that game does not even look good! modern programmers are the worst. we need to buy the expensive ryzen with most expensive cooler to be able to future proof ourselves little b it by doing crazy overclocking

Attached: 1512532938636.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

>cpu usage is not 100% because hyperthreading is not real cores

Attached: 1401493628684.jpg (440x348, 25K)

>I'm still on Intcel 4 cores 4 threads
Me 2 m8.... Me 2....
Got a 1070ti and turned the Witcher 3(2015 title) onto max settings. I was blown away by how detailed the game was to the paltry medium settings I was running.
Sadly my i5 was stuttering shirtless and couldn't even hold 30fps.
My GPU was at 40% sitting on its ass laughing at my CPUs 100%
After seeing what could be I haven't touched the Witcher in the past 2 months.
I had seen the light and I can no longer go back.

Attached: 1553533899994.gif (580x326, 2.49M)

>tfw had no choice

its easy to wait when your old stuff hasnt crapped out

I'm trying to wrap my head around it aswell.
What did he mean by this?
>cpu usage is not 100% because hyperthreading is not real cores

Such is the life of the gaymerchild. Try to assert dominance over competing gaymerchildren by appearing to be smarter than them

>he didn't prepare for the next gen consoles

16 threads or go home

Attached: 1556660514146.png (1024x862, 1.76M)

8 cores are console tier

Attached: 1544989814656.png (914x678, 191K)

>16 Threads at 2.0Ghz are better than 12 threads at 4.0Ghz

Yeah nah mate, consoles are gonna be slower even with "high" thread counts,since they need to accomplish some tdp limit so most of that power will be focused on the GPU instead.Also they will be mostly 1440p on all games with only based Naughty Dogs or Microsoft delivering real 4k on their games with 45 ish fps.

Attached: 1560353789224.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

Well damn even with an RX 580 I knew I should have gotten 3700x instead of 3600. Oh well the 3700x will drop to $200 at my microcenter next year just like the 2700x this year. Why is PC gayming such a chicken and egg game with the CPU and GPU except the egg and chicken start to visibly decompose as soon as you buy it.

Attached: E429B25A1AB74204B8C194EB658A22C7.gif (268x210, 907K)

>8400 adopter in 2019
>don't need no expensive RAM kits
>don't need no cheaply made and buggy motherboard with actively cooled chipsets
>still no problems with any AAA titles
SEETHING

>Also they will be mostly 1440p on all games with only based Naughty Dogs or Microsoft delivering real 4k on their games with 45 ish fps.
Have you seen navis RIS/CAS?
That shit turns 1440p into a nearly indistinguishable 4k resolution with only a 1% performance hit.
That's why Sony promised 4k and 8k upscaling. I think they're gonna use that to trick customers into thinking they're getting native 4k.
I think what'll happen is they'll say its native 4k but RIS/CAS kicks in to maintain a steady FPS or some shit. But the techs there. It's very easily possible now

>Can't upgrade to a 4900 next year and will have massively better performance and longevity for even less than you needing to get new ddr5, mobo and CPU.
Very clever m8. Atleast your coping.
>still no problems with any AAA titles
>100% CPU usage on GTA V. A 2013 title.
Lol

We will see that when the time comes, and Digital foundry makes an analysis like they always do with new tech. If they pull it off that way while costing less than PC that achieves the same, then consoles might become appealing again.

Nigga what? You knew AM4 had support until 2020. Going through the Zen platform has never been easier: buy a cheap 1600 with a cheap B*50 board and wait it out. You can sell that 1600 for a similar price and then get your good CPU, this is not hard at all.

No one ever upgrades just their CPU. They always upgrade their motherboard and CPU, or just their graphics card.

>>don't need no expensive RAM kits
When will this meme end? Zen is fine with 3200 DDR4 and that's about the same price as most entry level kits lmao
>>don't need no cheaply made and buggy motherboard with actively cooled chipsets
You seem to be implying Intel has perfect launches all the time, did you start following hardware with endless Broadwell refreshes?
>>still no problems with any AAA titles
Nigga titles RIGHT NOW are using more than 12 threads.
Buying literally any Intel CPU that isn't the 9900k is pure idiocy and even then you're only going to see a slight difference with a 2080Ti.

its all pajeets diversity hires from outsourcing
itll only get worse from here
games no longer need the excuse to look and you to buy top end hardware

Stop playing shitty games and even 2500k will be enough.

>about the same price as most entry level kits lmao
16GB DDR4-2400 kits are $60. 16GB DDR4-3200 kits that are Ryzen compatible are $100-120.

You do the math

Me too
I upgraded from a sandy i3 to a 4690K in 2015 right at skylake’s release since couldn’t afford new RAM
The sandy i3 was built when general wisdom dictated that DDR3 RAM speed didn’t matter too much as long as it wasn’t DDR3 800 or something
When I got the Haswell I5 that old general wisdom also dictated that hyperthreading also didn’t matter for gaming anyway
Now I’m stuck with a non-hyperthreaded CPU with cheap 1333MHz DDR3 and a 1080 TI

the guy sitting down is wearing a different shirt...maybe thats tied to fps

Using more than 12 threads doesn't mean that it NEEDS 12 threads. A well-optimized game running on the refined Intel architecture will need less threads to achieve the same performance as the unoptimized and topographical mess that is Ryzen. Higher clocks is not the only thing that matters for gaming performance.

RAM doesn’t have to be any type of Ryzen compatible, Ryzen isn’t picky about RAM anymore

kek, I like your effort at least.

>If they pull it off that way while costing less than PC that achieves the same, then consoles might become appealing again.
Indeed. It's actually quite impressive if you think about it. Everything and has done in the past few years is extremely amazing. The Navi also has a feature(I don't understand it too well myself).
But it give it the ability to do 6 simultaneous streams whilst a 2080ti can barely manage 2. They reckon that's what'll be being used in Stadia and other online game streaming services. That's another market AMD has already cornered.
Back to ps5. If ps5 is as powerful as it's looking to be. That's and extremely impressive jump from PS4 to ps5. I'm not gonna say ps5 will beat a mid ranged gaming pc. But I'm sure it'll come really close and for much cheaper. Cause amd will get discounts on mass production and that follows through to ps5. Aswell as Sony said they'll be supplementing the cost of the PS4(which sold tremendously well and still is selling).
To lower the costs of ps5. It'll come as a cheaper and comparable product to mid ranged gaming pc. Might just damage the market actually.
Not with these crazy gains and is dishing out nigga.

>You do the math
kek

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-12 15-08-54.png (1218x1264, 549K)

>Ryzen isn’t picky about RAM anymore
Stop lying. 3200MHz is only officially supported in Single Rank/Dual Channel mode with one DIMM per channel

AMD does not officially support speeds higher than 2666MHz with all four DIMM slots occupied with both single and dual rank memory

Only one of those kits COULD work with Ryzen, the others are not and never were officially supported.
Also
>implying sale price = MSRP

>Intel
>150 FPS
>100% CPU usage

>And
>140fps
>65% CPU usage

Yeah you guys do have quite the advantage but not the power to back it up.
>Stop playing shitty games and even 2500k will be enough.
Cyberpunk nigga!!

penis heads

Now I’m stuck with a non-hyperthreaded CPU with cheap 1333MHz DDR3 and a 1080 TI
Dude. Your sitting on more than a 50% bottleneck. Your GPU is going to waste.
>the guy sitting down is wearing a different shirt...maybe thats tied to fps
That's bullshit... But I believe it

Intel also doesn’t officially support memory over 2666Mhz
Your point again?

The fact that Ryzen even has official support for 3200Mhz in any form is a leg up over Intel

>16GB DDR4-3200 kits that are Ryzen compatible

This has been dealt with since AGESA 1006 in 2017, retard. Literally everything Samsung, Micron and Hynix can do that speed with Zen now. Might as well claim kits to be specifically "Intel compatible", especially since the 9900K's maximum official DRAM frequency stops at 2666MHz.

Attached: Truth.jpg (225x271, 12K)

Comet Lake will officially support 3200MHz on all processors for ALL DIMMS

Eat shit

yeah man technology is a good and a bad thing at times but indeed impressive, i am sad that i will die too soon to see what mankind achieves with technology in the next 500 years.

> Dude. Your sitting on more than a 50% bottleneck. Your GPU is going to waste
It’s not that bad
I do play at 4K

>Literally everything Samsung, Micron and Hynix can do that speed with Zen now.
lmao, have you not gone to an ASUS, ASRock, MSI, or Gigabyte forum recently? There are people there right now complaining that their system will not run stable with 3200MHz B-Die RAM

Rate my box plz, and make recomendations of what to upgrade.
I'm thinking RAM, motherboard and CPU?

Attached: speccy20190712.png (450x231, 11K)

You mean it’ll run with 3200Mhz DIMMs
That doesn’t mean it’s part of any official spec
Show me where it says coffeelake’s RAM spec is 3200Mhz

Comet Lake, not Coffee Lake

AMD is going to get priced out of competition with better IPC products and much better gaming performance. Zen3 is going to be less than 10% better than Zen2. COPE nigga

lol running two different 2x8GB kits @ 3200mhz on a 2700x with an x470 board with typical XMP settings.

Please screech more about how picky the RAM is. It's called a QVL, You might want to check it before buying shit.

Comet lake isn’t even out
The fact you’re trying to argue with chips that haven’t been released shows everyone you’re full of shit

>i am sad that i will die too soon to see what mankind achieves with technology in the next 500 years.
Thanks for making me come to this dreadful realisation. My inevitable mid-life crisis just got worse.
>I do play at 4K
Bet you have to fiddle with the CPU intensive settings aswell as a bunch of other shit?
I've got a i5-4440 and a 1070ti.
On 1080p ultra in the Witcher 3 I'm sitting at below 30fps with a stutter fest.
CPU 1000% gpu below 40%. It was so heartbreaking I'm getting parts to upgrade soon. You should too. It'll cost you maximum $500 to get say ryzen 3600, b450 and decent ram. It's a massive performance jump

OS

Attached: chucknorris.jpg (621x414, 41K)

Isn't it because of denuvo?

>I'm thinking RAM, motherboard and CPU?
Yeah you'll have to upgrade everything.
My budget choice is what I told this guy>It'll cost you maximum $500 to get say ryzen 3600, b450 and decent ram. It's a massive performance jump
Get a decent b450 board for about $120 though. And you'll probably be able to buy a secondhand 4700-4900 for cheap when you start feeling your CPU is lagging.
You'll also be able to sell your ryzen. You'd be surprised how active the used cou market is.

I'm waiting for these CPUs to be available to order one, they've sold out in a week end in my country.

Should I go 3600x or 3700x ?

inb4 intelcorelets.

Not what i was intending to do man sorry, but yeah death is coming for us all and the more time i see pass before my eyes the more i realize that i am gonna miss this world a lot, good things and bad things alike.Cheers user just try to give the best of you and give back what you are given.

> Bet you have to fiddle with the CPU intensive settings aswell as a bunch of other shit?
Nah
I mainly play shit like FO4, GTA 5 and Forza and they all play well enough on their high settings, I don’t eyeball my actual frame rates all the time but they are well over 30fps judging with my eyeballs
Forza horizon 3 was actually an odd case
Before I had the 1080 Ti I had a R9 380 and always had to play at 1080p and turn vsync off or else it tried to lock me at 30fps since it couldn’t go to 60
Get a 1080 ti and move to full 4K resolution and ultra settings and I kept having odd frame rate issues, turns out Forza doesn’t cope well going over the monitors refresh as I was getting more than 60fps, vsync fixed the problem
Fallout with lots of mods gets tricky though

The only people full of shit here are the AMD marketing department misleading consumers about the actual performance and state of their new products. Zen 2 has been an unmitigated disaster for AMD with all of the stability issues and nonstop bugs on their latest processors.

>If they pull it off that way while costing less than PC that achieves the same, then consoles might become appealing again.
>That's and extremely impressive jump from PS4 to ps5. I'm not gonna say ps5 will beat a mid ranged gaming pc. But I'm sure it'll come really close and for much cheaper.
Of course it will, like consoles always do, and the consoles will still be unappealing for the same reasons as always. The competition isn't really there between PC and consoles. Consoles only compete with exclusives.

I'd go for 3700x no questions asked. 3600 for budget builds I guess, but I'd spend a little more for those extra cores.

>Implying anyone will pay a similour price for a 1600 in the future
That CPU is almost obsolete already anyway dude

Because you keep buying new hw. You could have got an AIB 580 for like $80 USD off ebay anytime after the mining crash.

Just placed my order for a 3900x, good bye incel 3570k

i thought this was a chart one meat done-ness from the thumbnail

stuck on ivy bridge too

>titles RIGHT NOW are using more than 12 threads.
Sure.
Core 0 at 100%
Core 1 at 50%
Core 2 at 25%
Core 3 at 10%
Core 4 at 5%
Core 5 to x jumping between 0% and 2%

nigga stole the fps

>Shadow of the Tomb Raider is using 12 thread here...
>it doesn't show individual thread usage.

Attached: 1562546910610.jpg (750x750, 51K)

Just throw an i7 in there and it will fly. I've an ancient 4790 non k and witcher3 stays at over 100fps even in Novigrad. Great game, worth upgrading for

It does though. Check out phils computer lab on YT he has ancient xeons playing that game because it loves cores with full afterburner info on screen

I'm on a 4770k and 280X, I'm not building again until there's 12/24 5ghz all core CPUs and the gpus can actually do 4k ultra at 144FPS.

the underarm shadow has better quality in the first image

So decades.

>muh niggerhertz
user, you might need to wait forever for that.
On GPUs, I'm guessing chiplets and stacking will make them do that.

Only problem is assholes are still selling them at almost $200
I don't find it worth while.

I played this game on maximum with a fx 8350 and it had just a few places where the framerate dropped. The fuck is this dude on about?