Xiaomi

Looking for some crazy good tech gadgets? Look no further, xiaomi got you covered.
How do they do it?

Attached: Original-Xiao-mi-mi-Bluetooth-Loa-Kh-ng-D-y-Stereo-mi-ni-X-ch-Tay.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_design_manufacturer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk probably slave workers

by harvesting user data and stealing from other companies :)

I prefer Samsung

By copying Apple

But why can't other companies compete?

Wtf is that piece of shit

>xiaomi got you covered
can't argue with that, they have a strangely diverse selection of offerings
probably all true, but i aint gonna complain

t. mi a1 user

Attached: xiaomi-mijia-mi-umbrella-automatic-folding-aluminium-tradeshoppe-1803-30-tradeshoppe@4.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Just like all the other companies. :-)

Looks like a piece of shit.

Attached: Enceinte_SoundLink_III_1-52f4deb944bbf.jpg (1000x789, 222K)

Kill yourself, shill

That's a stereo bluetooth speaker that doesn't sound like a trashcan, doesn't cost 200 bucks and is actually portable.

I own a Xiaomi electric toothbrush who is slowly dying after only 3 months.

>looking to fill the void in your life by buying useless gadgets, only to realize you get bored of it after 2 days, put it in drawer and at the end of the day nothing has changed
Based xiaomi thank you for allowing me to continue my pointless existence.

Is alright. But I could buy four Mi speakers for the price of a single SL3.

Can Xiaomi ever be good at design? Everything they do looks like fucking bootleg stuff.

That's why you use an oldschool toothbrush. The electric ones suck. All of them.

>bt speaker
>useless
pick 1. I'm not going to stay at a hotel without one, for example.
My fucking thinkpad speakers sound like shit.

Attached: 1562716278652.png (392x489, 346K)

my oral-b is fine after x years

Cheap oral b electric brushes last ages, cost pennies and clean 100 times better than manual brush.
You should only not use one if you enjoy paying dentists.

I thought that they make smaller companies do the products and they handle the branding

Everything looks the same because every company uses a handful of ODMs. Hardly any company designs in house anymore.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_design_manufacturer

I hate that fucking everything from Xiaomi has to have an app that connects to the chink botnet and requires account. If they can stick a chip in it and connect it to their app they, even if it serves absolutely no purpose.