Trying to learn web development online

>trying to learn web development online
>"ok so basically you need to know these 50 languages and their associated frameworks along with how they interact with each other and different file types, here's a list of 2000 different classes each with their own methods and variables, you should probably memorize how to use all of them, next you should learn some server-side and database software if you want to create something that's actually worth using."
>"oh, you don't even know how to deploy a simple HTML website?"

Attached: 1445692816133s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Imagine the world without javascript.

its not that hard, just learn some html, css and php. You can go from there and learn javascript, python and sql later.

dumb frog poster can't even webdev, why am I not surprised?

that's why you do what everyone else does and copypaste from stack overflow

>I can't learn everything in a month so I guess I'll give up

you don't even need php nowadays. You can just use JS on the backend

Here's how I learned: HTML => CSS => JavaScript => Java => JavaScript => SQL

I no longer program in Java because JS has shown me the way. There is so much overhead to do simple things, and if you're not worried about performance (like me) then there is no issue with using JS. There are thousands of libraries, and they're really easy to get started with using npm.

Javascript only exists because of overpopulation kill em all 2030

You are a fucking retard. You honestly have no hope as a functional human being.
>A month
Hopeless

I know the feeling. A lot of full stack web courses will drag you through the mud going over the details of mundane shit you won't want or have to deal with most of the time. Working a full time job with a commute just adds insult to injury. Fuck Microsoft and their need to break the ASP.NET workflows every two weeks.

You can always web 2.0 the thing and basic bitch HTML+CSS+some JS and have yourself a dinky little website.

Attached: 1384148121200.jpg (494x622, 174K)

>he unironically fell for the identical $9.99 a course meme

Every fucking time.
>Web dev? pfff
>I'm much smarter, importing this package and writing 20 lines of Python to organize this spreadsheet
>Guess I could learn web dev just to expose this idea of mine, any retard can do it
>Oh no

react+hasura+golang backend
ezpz

low iq post

I hear that brother. Too much trouble writing a webpage much less an entire application.

I hate php with a passion but i swear the fucking retard that decided to make js a server side lang needs to be hanged

Webdev involves a billion different languages and frameworks as a direct result of it being copy paste bullshit.

Attached: keks_four_hundrer_thousand.png (256x384, 135K)

Because an user that failed at entry level said so.

>dedicating his life just to call frogposter dumb
do you also post cirno?

>Thinking web development is hard

Attached: 1561226050238.jpg (225x225, 12K)

why do weebs hate frogs?

Attached: b39.gif (487x560, 910K)

Because we prefer Ren-chon.

Attached: 1462883519408.png (952x536, 557K)

Attached: multigrain cirnos.jpg (1125x1600, 511K)

Javascript belongs on the front end and not the back end. NPM is a fucking bloated mess.

If js, php, sql and html are too complicated for you, you are brain damaged.

>Be backend dev
>Only need to use django
>Other people handle deployment shit (fuck devops)
Boring but easy and comfy