Attached: fractal.png (800x600, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

riot.im/app/
riot.im/app/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>using tranny++

hardest pass known to man

>Rust

No thanks, I don't use software with tranny licensing.

go the fuck back to scum
actually zero contribution to the discussion

Based and redpilled.

based

cringe

ah yes, ignoring an entire project because people who want to fuck certain people (and i don't agree with this!) contributed to the project. the true redpill.

>rust
Fuck off back to with your tranny shit.

Based, redpilled

user, I don't really know best how to explain this to folks like yourself with a learning disability, but a programming language is a tool to tell computers how to process data. It has no inherent sexual orientation and cannot be made for trannies, gays, straights, or otherwise.

Except when trannies throw a hissy fit with their " hurt feeling license" and threaten to pull their software.

There's no hope for these spergs user, but I can respect you trying. I mean look at how mad it is, and it's speaking nonsense:

Attached: 1489134187102.png (1248x1920, 1.57M)

>rust
neat
>gtk
oh fuck kill it with fire

dial8 urself dude

You appear to be confusing Rust with a different project. The Rust compiler and libraries are MIT licensed.

I don't even know where the dilate meme came from, but I suppose it's some pol thing.
this lol

seething rust tranny
Rust's syntax looks like ass and all the benefits of safety are useless when everybody uses the unsafe escape hatch just to get good performance. It's over.

I want rust trannies and their meme language to get out of Jow Forums

That's a pretty decent client.

>buh t-t-tranny!!
This is the only argument Jow Forums will ever have against Rust.

>Rust's syntax looks like ass and all the benefits of safety are useless when everybody uses the unsafe escape hatch just to get good performance. It's over.

Yes, there's not much point replying to the sperg frothing at their mouth. 99% of the time you don't need unsafe for fast code, rustc is really great at optimizing, and it's incredibly easy to check the disassembly to verify this.

Okay, is it better than discord?
That's all I care about.

>Yes, there's not much point replying to the sperg frothing at their mouth
You mean, you have no argument.
>99% of the time you don't need unsafe for fast code
Doesn't matter, you'll be including thousands of lines of unsafe code through crates and the standard library. It will completely ruin the safety guarantees and there's nothing you can do about it unless you audit or write your own dependencies from the ground up.
>rustc is really great at optimizing
I'm sure it is, given how long projects take to compile. Though I'm sure it would be faster if Cargo ran on more than one thread...

Sorry OP but until it has encryption support I won't consider it.

as far as I can tell, you can't make voice calls, so it's useless for me

use the webapp and compare it yourself
riot.im/app/

fractal is faster but riot is still ahead on features

in the webapp (riot.im/app/) you already can
and videocalls

Then what's the point of this one?

>gtk
I don't use deprecated toolkits