Delete files all the time

>delete files all the time
>you can't download big files without signing up
>download limit
>quotas
>requires to install addons
>still can't finish the download
Why is this shit still used?

Attached: 01_mega_logo.svg_.png (1200x630, 34K)

>Why is this shit still used?
it's not

50gb free storage. Sorry that I'm a poorfag, OP.

>download limit
I download multigig files off mega all the time and I've never hit a limit. what are you nerds pulling down?

>it's not
it is, its only free cliud service that provides 50GB of space B)

/thread

This. I just use it as an archive so its limitations don't bother me.

Makes me wonder how sites like soitgoes keep their links alive.

because snaph.it is great

also $5 for a good amount of gb aint that bad just download everything at once a couple times a year

SHIT OP you scared me I thought I time traveled to 2008

>what is megabasterd

What is used to share massive files theses days ? (like a 50gb blu ray rip)

mega.co.nz
MEGA CONZ

I just use snahp.it, a throwaway free account and switch between locations on my vpn. ezpz

meganz

>tfw djt library uses it exclusively
So fucking annoying

Attached: 1558554952789.jpg (700x700, 143K)

50GB of encrypted storage, for free
Great for storing (and sharing) pirated shit

it's not google. also, i hope you seriously don't expect people to give you free shit just like that. that's why they have quotas.
50gb is for a limited amount of time. you can get more storage space if you invite other people or use apps on android or something, though.

/jp/ needs to get its shit together

It’s 50gb forever if you made your account back then
Now it’s 15gb + temporary bonuses up to 50gb

Back in the day when megaupload was still a thing, it was neat. I knew all sorts of sites that had directly downloadable shit on megaupload that wouldn't get easily deleted and was pretty fast. I miss that shit.

What else do you suggest that doesn't have those drawbacks?

OneDrive

>pajeetsoft
No thanks.

Also, I'm pretty sure they'd ban your account for sharing copyrighted stuff faster than anyone else.
It doesn't even have encryption, so your stuff would get flagged before it reaches anyone.

>buy & connect through vpn
>download through megasync
>reach limit
>switch vpn node
>relaunch
>download again until limit reached
10MB/s on old shit that would normally not have any seeders on torrents never felt so good

Does zipping your files, obfuscating their respective filenames and put passwords on them before uploading enough?

>Does
Is*

No. Zipping is not for security. They can crack it pretty quick if they want. You need something like encrypt folder/file or something similar.

Still gets reported, just like on Mega.
I see literally zero advantages.
And the free plan is 5GB, that's pathetic.

use megadl, it's open source

its chinese botnet, might as well be google

>>requires to install addons
What? I never installed anything and it works fine.

So, dear not faggot op, what the other file hosting that offers 50gb storage for free would you recommend?

>delete files all the time
No
>you can't download big files without signing up
No
>download limit
Sometimes
>quotas
No
No
>still can't finish the download
No

Just admit you're a fag and don't know how to use a computer. Mega is piss easy to use and download from

It is tho? I take it you don't pirate?

You do need to download megasync which requires you to have an account to download files bigger than a few gb... And it automatically adds to startup by default for some reason.

based retard

End to end encryption, some of the best data whoring practices on the planet meaning your highly encrypted data is very safe across many many georegions. It's still shite compared to just good backup strategies and even windows now has rsync so it's a big ???

Sorry not end to end, client end encrypted with no host key exchange, very tired.

it has never deleted my stuff, stop uploading copyright shit

We used to have dd on 4chinz

Because you can download gigabytes in minutes for free.
Other download sites are far more restrictive to free users, especially with throttling so downloading a gigabyte can take a whole day.

torrents

werks for me

Attached: file.png (483x684, 30K)

I've seen copyrighted stuff on Google drive.
Works very well, and Google doesn't seem to take it down. - although maybe they will once it gets a lot of traffic.

lol I have shared few movies on google drive and watched it with friends over rabbit
sad that they killed the fucking website

It's aussie botnet. I ain't giving more data to Google. Screw that.

The chinese won't do anything to you as long as you don't go to china, unlike google who sucks cia dick and will get you to jail for downloading music or even wrongthinking

I just use jdownloader for mega. Never have any issues.

Welcome to 2019. Just naming a torrent gets you banned, but not being a neonazi.

it is, go on the archive on and search for sharethreads
everything is mega

>>delete files all the time
So does every other file host if the files are reported for copyright.
>>you can't download big files without signing up
How big exactly? Never had a problem myself.
>>download limit
Same as every other host.
>>quotas
Same as every other host.
>>requires to install addons
No.
>>still can't finish the download
No.

I'm not a big fan of Mega, because of its "in browser" download method, but it's easily one of the best file hosts out there.

Discord tranny

>How big exactly? Never had a problem myself.
4 gigs or so

That sounds reasonable 2bh.
A slow connection makes big file downloads risky and could make you restart from 0.

Kim "Dotcom" Schmitz is a crook. In the 90's he was in the warez scene (Kimble/PDX), sold warez, got in trouble for hacking phone lines, then he started snitching on his scene friends.

Because its amazing. Full speed download for everything you could ever want

I still have 5 year old shit stored on MEGA. Stop uploading CP and it won't be deleted.

If you take even the slightest precaution your shit won't get deleted.