India's Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs is partnering with Google as part of a new "Loo Review" campaign...

>India's Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs is partnering with Google as part of a new "Loo Review" campaign. More than 45,000 toilets across 1,700 cities in the country have already been added to Google Maps. Searching for toilets should also work through Google Assistant and Search. The toilet locator in Maps has reportedly grown in popularity significantly since the project began, and many reviews are tagged with #LooReview.
>LOO REVIEW
OHNONONONO AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: CBEC8635-9ABC-4A39-A62E-B15E12F5F470.jpg (1242x1858, 1.03M)

>these people have the same HUMAN rights as you and I.

Attached: 1464310748557.gif (960x408, 383K)

thats not funny bitch
we dont have loos to poo in
wow youre so lucky that youre a western onions boi

DESIGNATED SHITTING APPS

Human rights are a meme and don't actually exist.

Apologies, sir. I will do the needful and all will be well.

>Loo Review
>bullshit
>google it
>its true
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH INDIANS AND TOILETS? DID TOILETS ENSLAVED AND COLONIZED THEM AT ONE POINT?

Attached: 1498869232914.jpg (540x508, 57K)

who the fuck drinks milk from glass?

POO

IN

someone who isnt a savage?

*thick indian accent*
>OK, Google
>Please sir locate me the nearest loo
>Assistant: Sure thing, Rakesh. The closest Loo to your sweatshop is rated 4.5 stars and is 100m away. Would you like directions?

>western onions boi
Oh my..

Attached: Laughingp.jpg (400x386, 25K)

OHNONONO NO DELET THIS

Attached: aaaaaa.png (813x1402, 250K)

kind of off topic but isn't crap sacred in india or something?

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

SUPER POOPER BY 2020!!!

you aren't supposed to drink milk from a glass because it ruins the glass, you are supposed to drink it from ceramic

>this is the average android user

Attached: IMG_7342.jpg (1046x1080, 59K)

Aside from general Google privacy issues, is this really a problem?

I mean if you're upset about designated shitting streets and the fact that it seems the poo in fact does NOT go in the loo often enough, this should be an improvement?

India has a fuckload more poor people in crowded spaces and lack of public facilities. Directing people to somewhere to shit, so they just don't drop trou and spread hep A close to the water supply, is a good thing! Hell, even Western countries (well, the US anyway...) has a lack of public bathrooms especially for the poor and homeless, so consider how bad it would be in a country of a billion people with some people eating, shitting, drawing water, and floating corpses down the same goddamn river.

India cope

>milk ruins the glass
your father told you this for other reasons....

Attached: o-MILKMAN-facebook.jpg (1536x1943, 592K)

I'm too tired to figure this out.
He was part of the milk man lobby?

The milk man fucked your mom

damn...

Attached: 1494978136829.jpg (1024x690, 331K)

Quite the opposite, actually, the ones who colonized them didn't install enough plumbing.

You are correct user, this is a good thing and the sanitation crisis in India is a serious problem for them. But you aren't going to find any serious discussion on the topic here because its way more fun to post low effort, street-shitter memes than it is to understand or engage in the topic.

You are both stupid but in different ways

Found pajeet

>milk ruins glass
lmaoo

>marking on a map a public female toilet

rape epidemic incoming

>the female toilet is two whole blocks away from the mens toilet

Attached: goodmemeyes.jpg (383x566, 17K)

why should I find a toilet when I can just do the needful on the street bellow me?

Imagine being a minister of a pretty big(economically) country, having sizable salary on the top of the bribes and one of the biggest problem you have to deal with is a people shitting on street.

Yes, sir, but how I am finding closest milk truck?

Attached: question guy.png (478x450, 40K)