Is this shit legit?

Is this shit legit?

I upgraded my mobo and now Windows is telling me that I have to get a new product key.

Attached: Capture.png (904x252, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms38™-generation/
github.com/kkkgo/KMS_VL_ALL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How stupid do you have to be to spend $2 on some shady key instead of just pirating windows

Just head to /sqt/ and read the pastebin about how to pirate Windows. (I forget which. It involves KMS_VL_ALL and shit.)
There's no point in buying Windows for home use -- and if you're buying it for corporate use, Microsoft's auditors will not be impressed when you show them your $2 receipt.

>being so poor that $2 is a lot of money

Attached: 1559269751091.png (600x900, 273K)

>I upgraded my mobo and now Windows is telling me that I have to get a new product key
You can fucking call Microsoft and tell them this and they'll give you a new key. Just give them your old one and they'll deactivate it.

You are one big african american.

All you need is this instead of your stupid method.

nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms38™-generation/

Just install windows again and when it asks for a key put in your original one.

I don't have my original one. I upgraded from Windows 7 years ago.

Use your windows 7 one.

Don't give MS any money just use this github.com/kkkgo/KMS_VL_ALL

>being so poor that $100 from legit windows is a lot of money

Stop spoonfeeding retards, if that one spreads MS will disable it for everyone.

it's only $250, how often do you update your motherboard?

They won't. Also data they collect is more valuable than you pirating Windows 10. Pretty sure they know about this one already but simply they don't care. Also if they were serious about the free upgrade program they would have stopped allowing people doing clean installs with Windows 7 and 8, 8.1 keys.

Also... They did nothing with the Daz Loader at the time when Windows 7 was out.

If they are retards then let it be. I'm gonna keep mentioning this when shitty threads like this pop up.

Just use linux you dumb shit.

Send me $2 if you're giving money away for no reason.

because daz loader isn't really preventable.
banning all custom bootloaders would've fucked GRUB too

i bought one of ebay for £1 and it worked fine

if you're in college you can snag windows 10 education (which is the same as windows 10 enterprise)

you can disable the telemetry in that version and also edit group policy

I bought one on ebay like that and it worked.

""genuine""

Generic key is also not preventable. They didn't give everyone different keys. Simply they cannot tell which ones are legit. Plus M$ can brag about their install base.

M$ doesn't care if you pirate their software as long as you pirate their own. And if you are stupid enough they even expect that one day you gonna buy their software. Clever marketing tactic that worked for them.

I don't understand you people. Why do you do this? Why does this black market of stolen Windows keys even exist, and why are you supporting it?

>$100 is the same as $2

Attached: brainlet.jpg (989x1000, 76K)

Nigger I don't fucking have it. I got that shit like a decade ago and didn't hold onto it.

>stolen Windows keys
it's not stolen keyes, it's business keys and third world keys being resold

mongoloid faggot u can look it up in settings..

use linux
none of that.
linux is free

here ya go

Attached: w10 ltsc 2019.png (705x105, 5K)

OEM keys are attached to the motherboard. They can't be transferred.
You can call Microsoft and say you upgraded the CPU and GPU, and that generally works for an OEM copy for your area. If that's a third-world key they'll probably tell you no.

I think its worth getting yourself a legit key. It's a peace of mind. I bought a W8 key 6 years ago and it got converted to a W10 key. I have it saved on my cloud drive and use it as many times as I want.

>Jow Forums: EVERYTHING'S A BOTNET!
>also Jow Forums: WHY SPEND $2 FOR A KEY THAT WORKS WHEN YOU CAN JUST RUN THIS WAREZ EXECUTABLE AS ROOT?

Yeah, right, businesses are reselling brand new Windows 10 keys, not tied to any hardware, for $2. Give me a fucking break.
Even ignoring the criminal side of it, why the fuck are you paying for Windows? You're smart enough to shitpost on an Uyghur tapestry reconstruction board and must therefore be smart enough to realize that, as a home user, Microsoft would never sue you for piracy even if they gave a shit -- which they don't, never have and never will, for reasons obvious to anyone with half a brain.

some stuff is preventable, they could easily invalidate everyone upgrading after the official end of "free update from any cracked or legit win7/8.1".

With that said, KMS on the other hand is not really preventable

dumb nigger
check the source before you run shit

Win education is bretty gumfy

I bought one of these over a year ago and it still works. There's always a chance it might be revoked and you'll need to buy another, though.
I feel mildly guilty about supporting the people selling them, but I can't deny it was a lot less trouble than dealing with the various kms tools.

>not tied to any hardware
not true, my Office key was a preexisting account for instance
>Microsoft would never sue you for piracy even if they gave a shit
it's about not having to run a botnet keylogger "activator" 24/7 forever

>$2 is the same as free

Attached: 1562830995634.gif (463x698, 174K)

My windows is activated but each time I connect to the internet it says my license has expired, so I click on settings but there's nothing to do since it's activated already, it's getting annoying

I have a legit Windows 8.1 key, is there any method I can use to upgrade it to 10? I am using Windows as my secondary operating system now that my hardware is not supported on 8, but I will still like Windows for the exclusive programs.

you don't need to run any "activator"
slmgr /ipk M7XTQ-FN8P6-TTKYV-9D4CC-J462D
slmgr /skms kms.digiboy.ir
slmgr /ato

O:

>having to spend money or crack to install your OS
Wangblows fags really are this desperate.