Kiwifarms is on the Fediverse now

>Kiwifarms is on the Fediverse now

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot 2015-09-04 at 4.30.41 PM.png (1077x543, 556K)

The fact a forum for laughing at autistic people has proved so resilient and made the right people so mad never ceases to amuse me

I don't get it.

This.
Somebody post the screenshot of the owner's reply to the Kiwi authorities asking him to cooperate after the NZ mosquee shooting

>a forum for autistic people laughing at other autistic people
Fixed

You're confusing it with 4chad, you idiot

>4chad
More like fortran

>posting multi-year long 500+ page threads stalking some literal retard with 2 youtube subscribers
>not autism

>stalking
trolling

stalking someone for the purposes of trolling them makes you even more of an autist

they won't even deny this, null is peak NEET and unashamed

it's not a difficult choice to block a user named "fatcunt" who posts nothing but anti-semitic rants. they don't even try to hide it.

Is kiwifarms more or less redpilled than Jow Forums?

you're welcome

Attached: 1542806734431.png (192x192, 28K)

kiwi farms creator openly supported refugees to europe in like 2017 just to get rid of randomass Jow Forumstards

Based as fuck

serious? lmao that's epic unironically

Hating more SJW and cultural wars, usually people pro LGTB, more leftist but deep hate communism,social or tumblerinas/twitter SJW

Attached: nigs.gif (433x144, 7K)

Can someone give me the quick rundown on why people are mad at kiwi farms?

They're Nazis.

autistic Illuminati

they're not politically affiliated

Okay but what happened recently? I occasionally go there to check up on the Chris Chan news.

What the fuck does this mean

Not technology.

I don't know how recent you're talking, but few months ago they refused to assist the police after the mosque shooting in New Zealand.

I remember that. I was just wondering why this thread was made. Thought maybe the owner did something recently. Also, isn't he a kike?

Well, joining the leftist fediverse has made some trannies angry.

Its trending that way while Jow Forums trends towards Boomer Schizodom

the NZ government was only interested in censoring the video, manifesto and discussion. They wanted Josh to dox his users so they could prosecute them for talking about it.

Josh is based AF for telling NZ to fuck off.

This

I dunno about the LGBT stuff. They have a large and active subforum dedicated to laughing at trannies.

You'll quickly notice their subforms will develop their own biases while never interacting much with other subforms
So one subform will hugbox LGBs while another will say that all homosexuality was a mistake

Kiwi Farms is trying to be "both sides" aka thread about people fapping to lolis have 5 pages or so and resetera thread has 500+ pages and counting

You could have gotten to the point and said that to start with

The owner posts on Jow Forums and holds many of their opinions

It was literally stated in the OP.

I've been on that site a few times, the fact that it exists is just ridiculous. Like, I'm a loser, but anyone who posts there is human waste. Imagine going on a forum for the sole purpose of making fun of random people who are mostly just easy targets, day after day making new threads that nobody outside will even know about or care

>Like, I'm a loser, but anyone who posts there is human waste
Feeling better about yourself, yet?

Radical centrist