W-welcome to Therapy Tea with Alice3D!

W-welcome to Therapy Tea with Alice3D!

Marry Christmas!

If you've g-got a problem, if you n-need someone t-to talk to, or if you j-just want some delicious tea, come on in!
I'm here for you

Attached: 1Welcome.jpg (1344x756, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upwork.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post tits

Shitlice is old news

Attached: 4cbac4b9493ce31278af53e718b608e9.jpg (225x350, 12K)

Alright.

I'm trying to get regular work as a freelance in audiovisual but I struggle a lot. Should I give up and do a random job just for survival or persevere and risk going bankrupt ?

Attached: 1539761859254.png (500x522, 173K)

It's not actually Alice, check the timestamp.

>people are unironically falling for this

Attached: d89 (1).gif (600x580, 472K)

yeah, i haven't seen alice for a while, has she left the site?

ALICE MARGATROID DOES NOT STUTTER

Attached: remil yuck.png (551x491, 261K)

her last thread was for thanksgiving I think>
And probably not, she's been gone for longer

H-hey there, it's been a bit, but I c-can lend a hand

Attached: 91hrHqw.png (652x712, 404K)

Did not watch the picture. I just assumed he was genuine about offering help.

Attached: 1540760743502.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

Lend your hand so i can chop it off desu

H-he might not be, but I am

Attached: 7f7754cagw1ed1stux18yg20b4069x6p.gif (400x225, 1.95M)

>Yishrael
>Alice3D
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Yell.png (327x333, 129K)

W-why, then you w-won't be able to KiK me at odd hours w-with weirdo racist and sexist propoganda.

Attached: WoaviHV.jpg (569x571, 114K)

Attached: 1532659212136.jpg (3508x2480, 1.82M)

I ain't gonna kick a burnt ass

How does one acquire a clown goth gf

I r-recommend becoming a mime.

Attached: d08ecb8c203b877ae5eba22a678e3d7d.jpg (1000x750, 211K)

I cringe so hard when I look back to my heterosexual days. My god, what a cuck I was. Women want straight up 10/10 and nothing lower. Even a 9/10 in their mind is a guy with a fatal devastating flaw. A woman considers a 9/10 man, the same way a straight normie would consider a girl with a dick. And you know how much of a ingoramous those normies are when it comes to girls with cocks and all the intriquite ways that entails this. Its a mess, like elephants in a glass sculpture store.

You would think that things would be different for a 1/10 woman, something Chad wouldn't touch with a ten feet pole. But nope. They can be three foot wheelchairbound midgets, totally retarded face, massive underbite. They still sit in that wheelie, with their braids and glasses, like "Ouuuh, I like Chad too!" Fuuuuuuck.

Some guys are just never gonna get laid. And some poor schmuck who only one generation ago would get a nice housewife is gonna have to settle for wheelie princess midget with a fucked up face.

That is worse than dying alone.

Exit the system man, don't accept this shit. Go gay

hey totally real alice
c-can i suck your cock please

Thanks. My financial are okaish, it's just some months are harder than others and I can't find a job/client that is recurrent.

What's "upwork"?

I'm pretty good at motion graphics and VFX. If you hire I'm interested.

As a woman, I c-can tell you I don't w-want a 10/10 or even a 1/10. I'd m-much rather have someone who can make me laugh. Sorry you m-met some shitty women.

I d-don't have one. Biological female here. Sorry.

Attached: 1545093695209.jpg (1676x1972, 1.01M)

You sure about that
You must me a special kind of retard to answer seriously to copypasta

Attached: yande.re 182066 sample lambdadelta transparent_png umineko_no_naku_koro_ni vector_trace.jpg (1500x1191, 226K)

Ah I l-lived like that for a while. Here, l-let me show you what I did. But first, h-here is upwork: upwork.com/ I got a lot of good jobs and parlayed it into a full career from t-there, good resource.

So, the problem is that all freelance work is like that. It's on demand; if the work doesn't come in, it doesn't come in. The goal should always be to get from 1099 freelance work to W-2 salaried or hourly work. In general, you want to do that by applying for big projects and delivering good value consistently, usually on a weekly basis. Generally people don't want to hire because they have no idea how you will perform 6 months out; look for 1099 freelance work that could be parlayed into a better or more steady job. Work for things that are hourly, not projects, stuff like that.

Let's see. What's some good advice for a freelancer from a freelancer....I think the biggest problem is that I spent around 50% of my time looking for new jobs, submitting resumes, etc etc. I wouldn't grab a random job; your last three jobs decide your next three. I would try to find things in your industry that you can parley into work, and if you have down time, build a portfolio or work on independent work so that you've got a good amount of stuff to show.

Then get on linked in and start applying for wage based steady jobs based on your current resume. Aim high; I got a really good financial engineering job out of almost no where. It works, just keep at it.

Attached: He's_right_you_know.jpg (800x598, 73K)

INSTANTLY occured t-to me that W-2 and 1099 are USA terms.

1099 = free lance work, you don't actually get hired for a specific function and aren't entitled to unemployment, call it "temporary" work

W-2 = actually hired, long term prospects, permanent work

Salary = a fixed rate paid all year, work a fixed number of hours a week guaranteed

Hourly = amount of time could change from week to week, you are paid per hour

Apologies, I'm a b-bit busy and didn't think about where I was!

You win a free trip to morocco

Attached: 2b185baee29ce6fd048861b8a9278140.png (500x600, 232K)

The wooden leg switches place and you're pretty funny

don't trust here she'll scam and blackmail you
KILL YOURSELF SHILL

Attached: (((alice))) faggot.jpg (250x218, 8K)

Jesus christ will you fuck off already

No worries. Thank you for your advices and your time.

I wish you a lovely Christmas and take care

R-right back at you

>R-right back at you Contact me at [email protected] if you w-want, I could use some help w-with my game actually

Attached: 700223f5abe1057c57ac4433cde886bf.jpg (736x414, 42K)

Go away jew stop trying to siphon funds from these homosexual anons with your mutilated boipussy