Gene Editing

Who is this semon demon and furthermore what and how are the best ways in which to obtain her DNA as to make more of her?

On that note, what do you think would happen should Gene editing become more prevalant and with the inevitable ability to basically create more of a single DNA set, IE, 10/10 waifu's

Attached: Semon Demon.jpg (1331x1953, 153K)

this is the logical outcome of, and the downfall for, our species
the sexual marketplace is what has driven all human ingenuity (okay maybe just tesla aside)
almost every noble invention was meant to impress ladies, or to gain resources and thus impress ladies
when everyone is a 10/10, and you are looked upon as a sub-human from the weird olden days, all sense of who we are as a species will be gone and the entire world will be a big party rave of chads and stacys attended to by an AI

>10/10waifu
>she is a total slut

Her name is Bella Delphine

no she's a lesbian she is pure

You can't sit there and tell me that's not the most beautiful aryan queen you've ever fucking seen. She may be a whore but shes the best damn looking one I've ever seen. The point was a her Gene's, how do we get them and when would cloning become viable for humans?

You may have to ask her for an egg or 2 user

Jesus Christ.. we are up against the most unholy of forces, dear God have mercy upon us sinners. Do not be deceived by the desires of the flesh, this thot’s essence is demonic at best and will only lead you towards your own demise. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost I bless this thread.

Talos damnit, I would racemix with that mer

yikes
its not you when you're horny
have a wank

We could make her feet strawberry scented

Is this that girl who makes a lot of instagram videos of her sticking her tongue out, winking, and raking in the beta bux? If so, she should be studied to find out why our society has fallen so low.

>that thought bubble when she says "I only do anal"

Thank you, ChristChan.

Attached: 1521004651740.jpg (1744x1098, 297K)

BE GONE WITH YOU, HOLY MAN!

Attached: 1522736254346.jpg (400x300, 15K)

>Lesbian: largest population of STD carriers, after FAGS
>Pure
pic one.

she has herpes, btw. you can see it in many of her pics.

freeze her eggs for future Mass Clone Production, +Gene Editing.
wood bai!!

Attached: 1528908302125.jpg (750x551, 90K)

It is over.

I feel bad for your dad

>In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost I bless this thread
What's the name?
SAY HIS NAME

For example.
In the name of the father (Jesus), the son, (Jesus) and the Holy Ghost (ALSO Jesus), Jesus Christ, i bless this thread. Amen.

Attached: 1530771914315.jpg (240x173, 7K)

Yes, but who is it over for?

Attached: 1530116034322.png (782x987, 434K)

Give cat girls now!

Once you control evolution randomness dissapears, and all evolutionary ingenuity comes from randomness. We will know all the ways to make previously discovered good traits exponentially powerful, but we will not discover new good traits, and so we will not evolve.

She looks like a shorty with thick and short legs. With exception of childish lolita face is nothing classy on this girl.

She's so perfect. There's something that would make me feel uneasy about replicating her though. Do we have the right? Maybe God intended for there to be just one of her for good reasons. It would feel arrogant.

Attached: 1542484765501.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

>Ginger
>make more of her
>like there isn’t too many of this turn off race
fuck off

It means you get rejected 10 times as often, OP.

She has fetal alcohol syndrome. This is a psyop to make people think they are attracted to bad and inferior genetics.

Attached: 990095-b7f8aaad95bfe5f4aa0c2c8052e53250.jpg (450x337, 21K)

Besides making 10/10's, gene editing will be used to engineer a race of docile workers/consumers. It may sound like some sci-fi shit, but if you think about it, psychology and medicine have been used that way for the longest time, deceiving and placating men into serving the global production machine.

no amount of gene editing is enough to unmutt yoz

Mass producing 10/10s destroys what 10/10 means.

I have met her.

Imagine this Faustian bargain: If we could mass produce qt's who would come in your come and serve you with no regard for themselves, would you take it? It almost certainly means that you would be replaced by one such clone yourself at some point.

Did you smell her feet? Asking her to smell her feet is the first thing that would come to my mind if i met her the second is rape, would go to jail or get shoot but I'd forever live in Valhalla as the man who raped the absolute and ultimate boss thot and ended her reign of thotery

Have you ever think that the reign of power for women like this is from their 20 to 27/30 years of age and then they became useless and desperate and another young thottie takes their place? Stop idolizing useless whores.

She's a 4/10 at best. This thread is proof Jow Forums is riddled with 14 year old redditors.

You are too young to browse this board you fucking zoomer

Attached: 1545580300000.png (600x480, 445K)

Nigger she's cute

Who is this chick? She'a adorable.

Even Logans Run predicted this as well as tinder.

Attached: 62146-logans-run-1976.jpg (1182x665, 206K)

Gene editing is the only way humanity advances without a race war.

Even shitskins prefer white traits, so give them the option and within a few generations you won't have any more shitskins.

She's fucking hideous honestly. 4/10 was me being generous. Even caked in makeup and with cherrypicked camera angles she's hideous. I'm being serious when I say this is proof Jow Forums is filled with 14 year olds. You guys have probably never made eye contact with a woman in your life and don't know what a woman's face is supposed to look like. You only know what cherrypicked selfies look like.

Technology is fuelled by war stop thinking with your microdick retard

Attached: 1518404868321.jpg (500x374, 25K)

She isn't a lesbian lmao, her boyfriend takes her photos. She pretends she doesn't have a boyfriend so she gets more patreon donators.

>no strong thick long curved nail beds
into the trash it goes

Attached: n121110.jpg (320x240, 28K)

we need women like this to keep weak men busy, subervient and poor. in this new technological age weak men have more power than ever, and they cannot be allowed to be the driving forces of society. they are fickle, mallable, and will do anything for female approval. this is why silicon valley is so hyper liberal

thots are doing us a service. let them rake in the betabux if it keeps the betas distracted

Who is this retarded? She obviously has one.

>her boyfriend takes her photos
LMAO imagine having to operate the camera so that your gf can perform sexually satisfying acts at the behest of strangers on the Internet.
>the virgin bf
>the Chad patreon donator

>Who is this retarded.

People who pay her hundreds of dollars so they can get non-nude photos and pretend they're her boyfriend

This. So many retards let themselves be manipulated for sex. Both normies and betas.

>and pretend they're her boyfriend
the cucking is unreal

Attached: 1431894970228.jpg (560x375, 14K)

Keking at your mental gymnastics leaf

>gene editing will be used to engineer a race of docile workers/consumers
chinks with whatever causes their compulsive lying and scheming removed?

no wonder chinks are so into the idea

A mentally ill whore is the peak of Aryan beauty?
LMAO

Why you wanna use gene editing to create sluts instead creating of super soldiers to conquer universe

Attached: 300px-Blacktempbeinbadass.jpg (300x455, 24K)

that's disgusting

No shut up this is art.

Attached: 2308947283.jpg (414x610, 57K)

This is almost certainly shopped, but the proportions look about right.

Attached: 60598f747e172d35ee0eab3f577501d2.jpg (768x576, 48K)

Attached: 000000213.jpg (480x415, 63K)

Fuck no, Belle Delphine is not art.
Pic related is.

Attached: 1536878739448.jpg (810x1080, 75K)

Based! THANK YOU! See you in heaven :,)
Our blessed hope surely approaches

Jesus come quickly

Did you know that beautiful hands on a girl always go with a beautiful face? Long nicely shaped nail beds with long fingers on a girl always reveal a cute face and a nicely proportioned body. Sometimes a little chubby but never overweight.

Attached: tumblr_n8147ymKoc1s006jdo1_1280.jpg (719x723, 241K)

Those nails look weirs as fuck weirdo

>hehe, I bet my followers will like this!!

Neat, I'm gonna check her other stuff.
I'll always prefer the 2D 2B though desu.

Attached: 841289342343.jpg (1196x1920, 374K)

That i speak femininity. It goes back to females needing this for digging out roots in hunter gather times. They had long thick strong nails to protect their fingers as they dug. Women know this subconsciously and that's why you have that shitty trend of fake nails going on. Long nails signal good genes amongst many other things.

Belle Delphine is making 110k/month for being a whore, have some self respect incel. You are embarrassing your people.

I know she's very good at what she does.
I just prefer others.

Attached: 3d7e4b54358f734749cc685c6b469434.jpg (1280x1920, 258K)

But I didn't have to pay a single cent of it and I can fap to her all I want.

Attached: 1523936045469.jpg (1293x1936, 295K)

List of problems to start working on:

1) Moral:

- Extinction of 'minorities' and unwanted groups.
- Jew self-enhancement and sabotage of other peoples.
- General DNA abuse: child abuse, mad scientists, hacking, China, etc.
- Enslavement of the population by elites and corporations.
- DNA Weaponizing: high IQ, super soldiers, immortality, etc.
- Displacement of "out of date" people.

2) Technical:

- Cancer (and other illnesses).
- DNA damage.
- Genetic back-up.
- Security for the next human generations.
- Collateral effects.
- Mutation into another beings.
- Plagues (viruses).

We have to work on these problems and find out and figure out new ways of improving gene editing.

>110k/month
WTF
WTF is wrong with wh*Te "people"?

Where can I send money to her?
Please, one of you fellow beta orbiting pay pigs must know

>send money to her
Now that's just so cold and impersonal. Why not buy something off her wishlist instead?

why not both?

Every time I see this whore I am filled with disgust

you have to give some proof of that user

post more of this one, she has nice nails
Any source?

Why?
Why are incels always so sex negative? It makes no sense.

Attached: 1544989364418.webm (640x800, 1.33M)

>she is a total slut
Got any source material on that one or just talking out of your incel ass Sven?
>Grill not banging me
>Therefor she's a slut
No wonder you're like that though.
The next time I go to Sweden and deep dick a few more of your women I'll think of you.
You faggots are far too passive. I would say that Japanese men are less awkward with women than you are.
Hell I came inside 3 of your women in 4 days (2 multiple times) and hopefully left you guys with some better genetic material for the future.

Imagine being her cuck father

Maybe it's a zoomer thing, I just don't find that retarded crosseyed thing "hot" at all.

>genetically engineer a nee race of dumb sluts
>everyman breeds with these instead of actual women
>next generation is nothing that dumb sluts and feminine sex men
How to end whites in one generation. Isnt it alreadt bad enough with the shit they put in food and water. This would just accelerate our downfall.

Its more of a sadist kind of thing. Getting off on a girl who is retarded and drooling on herself.

Name is Dango.
She's the only 'cosplay' slut I really like.

Attached: 74bb5591e5b0351b5782060db4488b18.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

if only she wasn't a womanlet

Attached: 1500615704143.jpg (768x960, 51K)

It's regarded as a sin and negative trait in almost every culture for a reason. It's probably the worst form of greed and corrupter, more so than money, over eating. It degrades and defiles those who partake in it before marriage so they are forever damaged, quite literally, mentally and psychologically, their ability to pair bond diminished. The casualization, desensitization and commercialization of sex is probably the worst thing to ever happen to humanity

Attached: 7cf6acc0-6365-4485-b788-717d772fa8ea.png (907x1600, 1.17M)

quit drooling over E-thots you underage b&

As opossed to drooling over real thots?
Why?

Attached: 8a83ba43a25d50173929494e0af75554.jpg (853x1280, 235K)

nigger drop us a link

>Who dis semon demon
Belle Delphine. She recently was forced to pay taxes to IRS thanks to THOT Audit. God bless that user who made her do it.
>what are the best ways in which to obtain her DNA as to make more of her?
>saving DNA of thots
You are asking the wrong question. The correct question will be: "What is the most efficient way of getting rid of thots like her forever?"

The only value I see her having is offering sex for every male out there. I would cap her hourly rate at $20/h and make sure the cunt is clean so that she doesn't lose her last and only value she ever had - pussy and her mouth.

I gave a name already. Also, these images can be RISd quite easily.
There's a limit to spoonfeeding user.
A wank feels much better when you've spent the time to find sauce by yourself.

Attached: ae5efc9e889f8d13a12b60c6ab655290.jpg (1200x1598, 111K)

She's very pretty, but this cosplay shit is a symptom of mental illness. it really isn't different from transgenderism, and other degenerate stuff.

There aren't a lot of girls getting this popular doing this online though. That's a tiny fraction of the total population. So I don't think it's very significant for the whole of society.
Belle Delphine is a special kind of cute. Bless her heart for sharing her cuteness for the whole world to enjoy. This probably means less IRL thots in the streets since people are paying attention to her instead. e-thots are doing God's work.

Attached: 27428374823423.jpg (2048x1363, 231K)

Degenerate unhealthy crap.

Wanna know how to make "more of her"? By her being a wife to someone and having lots of happy kids that won't be estranged self-destructive antisocial fucks.

Jesus tittyfucking Christ, get a grip on life you utter delusional filth.

Attached: 1544647513746.jpg (402x414, 68K)

WTF is wrong with chick. The fucking ego on it. And is it deserved? Who the utter fuck does things like that with their image?

Attached: 941BC479-9057-4158-9FD1-9EAA18F9F751.jpg (1575x2100, 466K)

Bruh she's just some 16 yo thot with make-up and filters pandering to fortnite zoomers and their meme fetish for sweet incel bucks

>She's so perfect. There's something that would make me feel uneasy about replicating her though. Do we have the right? Maybe God intended for there to be just one of her for good reasons. It would feel arrogant.
first of, she is not perfect. second of. who the fuck cares? we tested nukes despite the fear and possibility of it starting a chain reaction frying away our entire atmosphere.

Then people finds out she's with an Asian Guy

62% of people carry the HPV virus you literal brainlet lmao if you're one of those kids that have ever had a coldsore I've got bad news for you