archive.org/details/snes.7z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I use this: freeroms.com/

Thanks user

I am not responsible for my actions!

Looking for anything in particular?

Attached: Capture.jpg (341x304, 19K)

BBQ ID

Attached: JPEG_20180126_013556.jpg (1024x683, 264K)

Not OP, but pokemon crystal. plz

It’s Christmas X mas isn’t a thing!

It is now

Jesus fucking Christ! haha

nice try reggie you're not taking away my roms

But it's Xmas!!!

Try this. ufile.io/6ifz1

Looks like too much hard work. A link to some epic torrent packs would be nice

That was for the one dodging Nintendo's website scrubber. Most non-Pokémon stuff is online.

Ahh, I see. But fuck Pokémon. I just want Mario, Sonic, altered beast, golden axe, that sort of shit

Holy fuck dude, you've made me entirely too happy, thank you so much. Old compy had plenty of roms before it got wrecked, but that was before, when poke roms were easy to find. Getting this back is huge, thank you

3/4 can all be found in "Sega Genesis Collection 723 ROMS Plus Emulator H33T 1981CamaroZ28" if you're going the torrent route like you said. It's about 1GB, shouldn't take too long.

No worries. Happy Christmas!

You sir are a legend, thank you

Merry Christmas!

cdromance.com/
emulator.games/

But I really only trust this website
vimm.net/

I can gurantee you everything which is labeled "free" and has also the product name of a normally piece of good you have to buy with real money is most likely a trojan or other kind of PC hijacker.

Stop the download if the ROM is an exe for some reasons.
Also check if a website wants you to go to another one to download what you want and if the website are all verified.
!!NEVER ALLOW AND OPEN AN EXE FILE!! that you don't know, always look if the ROM's are standard zipped for own precaution.

Attached: __kawashiro_nitori_touhou_drawn_by_jakomurashi__762949ecb6b987a03212e216e4300a06.jpg (1200x900, 503K)

This is solid advice too.

Of course, it depends how old you're going. A lot of Amiga stuff is covered by TOSEC and I think freely distributable. You can even find stuff on Archive.org.

Noted sir.

Haaa, you still fucking can.
archive.org/details/megadrive.7z

archive.org/details/snes.7z

ima tamo roma u gradu. rone u kontejneru.