It is now law to respect your own freedumbs in germany

Attached: Capture.jpg (2792x1468, 423K)

>Sent from my Huawei P9

germans are cucks

they would never forbid a muslim software

bump!

Sucks that its due to german government cuck mentality but honestly fuck cloud software. Russia was right for forcing data on their citizens to kept within their borders. The internet needs borders.

cool so they banned a cloud service due to being US based. Are they also going to ban Google's office suite? How about Microsoft OneDrive and Google Drive? What kind of stupid fucking mentality is this? Not only that, but the US is STILL fucking defending their kraut asses from "evil Russia" AS THEY BUY OIL FROM RUSSIA.

fuck Germany, fuck German people, and fuck their cuck mentality.

so just use LibreOffice or some shit

we don't need borders, your own government is just as much of an enemy as the American one. We need people to start realizing that they should communicate in ways that aren't open to interception by either governments or corporations, foreign or domestic.

You're rarted.

so no actual input. Cool. What makes MS different in this respect? Why not Google? Are they also going to ban full installations of MS office? Everything else I mentioned is entirely accurate by the way, not just rambling.

>decide to fight back
>durrhurr you only put a dent in his foot why bother trying

>ban office but not windows
maybe we shouldnt have cucked them so hard after WW2, they clearly cant think straight anymore

once again, no actual argument or input, just shit posting. So I'll reiterate because some ITT seem to be slow. What makes Office 365 different than a full installation of MS Office? If they're concerned about privacy, why would they still allow Google services of any kind?

>mad paid wintrolls
Your fucking empire is crumbling. I fucking told you to leave while your company had its wealth gotten by illegal and bullshit means, but no, you had to press on, and now you're all going to be poor.

I am american.

Germany has weirdests laws. They usually make shit, but in this case it is kinda good, because fuck Windows Office, I like OO.org

Good, fuck the NSA and fuck Microsoft for trying to manipulate children into buying their shit because it's all they're allowed to learn. I hope more countries follow suit.

SJW retards love google

Not the guy you're replying, but you have to do this one step at a time. The same way the botnet slowly crept in and now we're closing in on full surveillance mode, we can only fight back and win the war slowly and over time.
You can't expect schools to simply nuke all of its botnet dependencies overnight and suddenly every one of them has to run LibreOffice on 20 year old librebooted machines. This all-or-nothing attitude is why most normal people (and even most technical folks) disregard proprietary software and large-scale telemetry as just some bogeymen that's being pushed by a paranoiac few.

based germans MS's proprietary shitware formats are cancer

No change is instantaneous. Any first step toward correcting a problem is, by nature, imperfect.

isnt staroffice german?

we had that in 1939 Deutschland vs jews and commis but u betrayed us.

>1939
>deutschland vs commies
Retard