WHEN THE FUCK ARE THE RYZEN BIOS FIXES COMING I JUST WANT TO USE MY SYSTEM

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THE RYZEN BIOS FIXES COMING I JUST WANT TO USE MY SYSTEM

Attached: 370-3709365_586kib-967x954-pink-wojak-pink-wojak.png (967x954, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2441458/intel-admits-to-skylake-bug-that-freezes-windows-and-linux-systems
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>X570

Attached: D6nA-kSW4AEytgD.jpg (984x655, 62K)

if like 0.05% difference aggravates you that much maybe you should find a different hobby, like gardening.

I installed a 3600 yesterday dude. Works fine. And the flashback+ was great.

wWHAT 0.05% YOU RETARDED KIKE? MY SYSTEM DOESNT BOOT BECAUSE OF THE SHITTY BETA BIOS AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO UNTIL THE NEXT VERSION COMES OUT

That's what you get for buying day 1 on a new architecture instead of either waiting for the new silicon revision or BIOS maturity in a month

>the current state of AMD users

MSI mobos are still stuck on "beta" BIOSes. Update fucking when? My fan speed settings are fucked.

Dilate

what better way to criticize AMD products than to use the image of a shrieking jewess

Werks on my machine. I doubt you own any amd hardware anyway.

Yes my Asus crosshair x370 fan speeds are fucked as well. But performance is good so far

what happened? intel user here i dont know whats going on

So(MSI) mobos are bugged, to absolutely no one's surprise.

Explain please. also who the fuck buys msi? dumbass uninformed normies

Weird boost tables, booting issues, NVMe issues, overvoltage issues, PBO not working, At least no data corruption like with Intel SATA and USB bugs, but still the situation is a shit.

so they forced a update which turned out to be shitty?

Nothing new there.

Being the owner of two amds cards in the 2000's vaccinated me forever to buy ayymd again. Theses fucking drivers drove me crazy.

Attached: 3a843480.jpg (477x640, 44K)

They hire women who know nothing about tech and normie men flock to it. Some girl I know got sponsored by MSI and she does nothing but cosplay.

I almost wish i still had my R9 390, current nvidia drivers are absolute hot dog shit.

After multiple clean installs i still get stuttering issues with 144hz+60hz and flickering with G-Sync.

The moment AMD makes a high-end card that can handle 1440p144hz im jumping ship in a heart beat.

Nice meme

>implying nvidia drivers are anything but hot dogshit

Attached: 1htemhh633r21.jpg (1242x1193, 60K)

>he actually listened to the AMD shills
memed

Sour grapes kid

>stuttering issues
Could be a sign of system instability i.e. cpu oc, ram oc, gpu oc

>Some girl I know
You don't know her, you just jack off to her videos, incel.

Using a 3900X on my old B450 board just fine. Gigabyte released their F40 bios adding support back in May long before release. What manufacturers aren't putting out?

shit is fucked

Is the aorus the best bet now? I thought almost all b450s were having these issues

People will buy any trash you throw RGBs on, MSI, Asus, Asrock. Does it have flashy lights? Suddenly they're premium motherboards

That’s funny bc the intel machine I just built JUST WERKS. No bugs, only had to change which m.2 slot I had to install into.

Isn’t msi board not working well with Ryzen’s 3000 a big deal considering that those 450 boards are some of the only cheap ones that support bios updating without cpu?

Probably would have been a better deal to wait until the chips are $50 off on bf instead of sperging out and getting the chip on launch day hey ayyymdrones?

I like you user. I came here to post something similar.

Attached: 1558657925269.png (1000x820, 1.32M)

Whats the best mAtx b450 board for OCing? I hear a mix between aorus or the bazooka.

>amd cpu in any generation or time

have fun when games in 5 years runs like SHIT

fucking morons

Attached: 18921655_1991902271040478_4350000480828728234_n.jpg (459x355, 20K)

>have fun when games in 5 years runs like SHIT

>5 years

Are you having problems at home, user?

this

Jow Forums and pleddits pcmasterrace are brain dead incels

>and flickering with G-Sync
If you expect Freesync to work perfectly you're gonna be disapointed

>Can't post pictures from your IP due to abuse
Wtf is this yellownigger bullshit Hiro?

>Are you having problems at home, user?
I am but I agree with him.

you early adopting KEK

Attached: 1553093657724.gif (279x219, 1.08M)

>poozen

I'm having a healthy kek reading the desperation of people who bought into zen 2 on various forums.

ayymdrones never learn

i bought 3600 and x570 board and it just werks. what's going on.

>voluntarily install beta BIOS
>experience bugs
>REEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE THERE BUGS IN THIS BETA
absolute state of morons

HEY FAGGOT HOW ARE YOU DOING???
DO YOU FIND THOSE UPDATES YET??!!
MAYBE YOU SHOULD BY KIKE TECH NEXT TIME!!!

Enjoying your chipset fan m8?

>voluntarily

Cant even hear it lol. My GPU fans make more noise.

early adoption fuckery
retards can't into bios update

>c-can't even hear it lol

Attached: you.png (756x835, 26K)

lol your mainboard has a fan hahahahaha what a dork

Im in the same boat. Flash the oldest bios you can find. That worked for me.

what specs are you on? also
>worked for me
define working user. share some reports

>waiting for Zen 2+ so I get even faster cpu and all major bios and driver issues fixed on launch day
Thanks for beta testing OP

Attached: 1472752192338.png (396x385, 132K)

>My GPU fans make more noise
You have an AYYMD 300W housefire, right?

bros i cant wait much longer.....

I feel you, brother.

Attached: 1519143318992.gif (499x276, 463K)

>uninstall any software in windows that controls CPU power/speed (Ryzen Master and Aorus EasyTune)
>dont use XMP for memory
>dont use PBO/AO
>only bios settings safe to change are fan settings
>actually I lied use qflash plus to update to the latest bios to set the chipset fan on silent
Enjoy

Fuck BIOS, where the fuck are 3900x and x570 C8H stocks? I ordered from scan last week and there is still not a single news. Fuck this.

ayymd users need to
>wait for bios updates
>purchase fast ram
>fiddle with windows settings to optimize their power usage

meanwhile intel just works.

Attached: 187FABCC-A603-466C-B338-403A5A0EBFC9.png (497x480, 218K)

intelchads just keep winning...

>meanwhile intel just works.
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2441458/intel-admits-to-skylake-bug-that-freezes-windows-and-linux-systems

>theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2441458/intel-admits-to-skylake-bug-that-freezes-windows-and-linux-systems
I had 6700k for like 3 years now and I never witnessed as much as a hick up let alone freeze. I don't deny existence of the issue but still very odd.

I thought gigabyte was bad, but possibly not because it works for me as stated. I wouldn't know, my board is the 4 phase itx one and haven't dated to OC it

>Ooga booga

yeah, it had conditions to trigger, so depending what owners were doing it would maybe never trigger and for others it would even prevent them to get into OS until hyperthreading was disabled. It was in general shitshow for those affected waiting for microcode update to either bios or OS level and funniest thing is that it got fixed finally 2017, well over year after launch.

>Flickering
>G-Sync
choose one faggot

I hope Intel improves

>ywn own a 2000's amd card because amd never made graphic cards before buying ati

>intel

>muh 144 Hz
Dude, I feel obliged to explain why 144 Hz exists to you. The reason why LCD maximum refresh rate suddenly jumped from 60 Hz to 144 Hz is that it was deliberately made too high. It is intended as incredibly high number to expand freesync/gsync range that should never be reached. For said techniques to operate properly your fps should be lower than your refresh rate, otherwise they simply stop working. Only cybersport garbage is meant to reach over 144 Hz and there are 240 Hz displays for that.
So no, you don't need a GPU that can handle 1440p@144Hz if you want to utilize freesync and 144Hz display. Anyway, you'll hit CPU bottleneck with most games before reaching 144 fps. So stop clinging to memes and just buy a suitable product for you, my friend.

Google it nigger. Gsync has lots of flicker issues.

What are you on about nigger, there are no flickering issues

My sides.

>early adopting any AMD product
What's it like being a fucking retard? AMD always has shit drivers/bios on launch. Fucking Navi is having issues with OpenCL as one example.

Attached: 1529162642242.png (640x480, 422K)

I was going to buy the new Ryzen series CPU but I will hold off until the BIOS snafu is fixed

Laughing at all you fucks. Even your shitty Ryzen has nothing on the perfection that's used Sandy Bridge builds.

why would there be a silicon revision
this isn't 1999 anymore

hii who wants to be friends im new here

cope

Hello there

>b350
>1.0.0.1 bios
>auto oc
>no pbo
>still boosts to like 0.4% short of boost clock
Get on my level fa/g/s.

>0.04%

hiiii new fwend

256mb ROM nigga here wheres my fully featured Bios with AGESA 1.0.0.3AB? Yes my motherboard is an asus x470 pro not a field nigga biostar ab350.

Attached: supa-mac-daddy-pimp-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 529K)

haha ur black

never

>Buy Ayyymd