/spg/ - Smartphone General

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

fuck the glass meme edition

If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget, and size.

Good Resources:
Reviews, Specs, Comparisons
gsmarena.com
phonearena.com
kimovil.com

Frequency Checker
kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker
frequencycheck.com
willmyphonework.net

Chinkphone news
gizchina.com
gizmochina.com

Visual Phone Size Comparison
phonearena.com/phones/size

Recommended Chinkphones
pastebin.com/sQbs83pY

Post a mini-review of your phone
Discuss upcoming and current models
Ask for help related to phones
Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone

Previous thread
jowforums.com/thread/71859244/technology

Attached: 1563054778265.jpg (311 KB, 600x600)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40W5RWk4BUM
youtu.be/wHSLxNBJzcg
androidauthority.com/the-companies-we-busted-cheating-on-benchmarks-in-2018-936168/
bgr.com/2018/09/07/huawei-p20-pro-benchmark-cheating-practice/
anandtech.com/show/7384/state-of-cheating-in-android-benchmarks
youtube.com/watch?v=CmSIAoa8vqE
support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/4457705?hl=en
antutu.com/en/doc/118611.htm
jowforums.com/thread/71888603/technology

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

ahhh, back when smartphones used to be good...

Attached: iu[1].jpg (89 KB, 736x840)

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

what is the ideal upgrade from the xiaomi note 5 pro? Also, whats wrong with samsung? Too expensive for poor students?

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

Pocophone is nice too, solid plastic construction is the way to go imo
I don't get what the advantage of glass is, it's retarded
what is the ideal upgrade from the xiaomi note 5 pro?
Redmi Note 7
Also, whats wrong with samsung? Too expensive for poor students?
you get less value compared to Xiaomi

Attached: pocof1-blk-1.jpg (99 KB, 1200x1200)

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

Come home, White man.

Attached: 61oo9+rTi+L.-SL1000-.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1000)

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

for 100€ less it'd be good

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

typing on glass is whack, having a dedicated input zone and direct feedback for every action is where its at. i can't go back to normal smartphones now. relying on visual stimuli for input is straight up a sucker's move and its no surprise apple came up with it

Attached: blackberry-key2-hands-on-typing-email-720x720.jpg (45 KB, 720x480)

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

any recommendations for me?

1. use with plex (audiobooks mainly)
2. vodafone carrier in portugal
3. google maps, uber
4. voice recorder perhaps
5. just want it to be fast, cheap and not run out of space all the time

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

Moto g7 power.

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

Whatever. Enjoy paying $600 for a fucking Snapdragon 660, mediocre cameras, a 4.5" inch screen with Gorila Glass 3... God, this is approaching Apple levels of rip off.

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

Redmi note 7

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

Redmi Note 7

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

the key2 is straight up overpriced but they charge that premium because they are the only company selling a product like that and they sell them in bulk to corporate enterprise. the keyone goes for less than $200 which is pretty decent.

if you use your phone to play games or watch movies its clearly not good for those things but i don't. they offer a very different user experience and i much prefer it over normal androids

Julian Long
Julian Long

Just fucking buy the Redmi Note 7 doesn't matter what your budget is just get it motherfuckee

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

redmi note 7 doesnt support B28
What is a similar phone that does?

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

how good does it run star ocean and elder scrolls? I just wanna know before I get a Mi Pad 4

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Why doesn't it have an OLED panel? Would make it the perfect phone.

Attached: asus-zenfone-6-front-back-1500x1001.jpg (126 KB, 1500x1001)

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

Glass just feels and looks nicer than plastic. Or more "expensive", at the very least.

It also allows wireless charging unlike metal bodies, this is part of the reason why the switch has been so big in high end phones.

I like my plastic pocomeme, but DESU I always use cases anyway. Don't really care whats underneath.

Attached: ringke.jpg (50 KB, 800x930)

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

is wireless charging impossible through plastic?

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

No, plastic does allow it.

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

So I want next phone after my Axon 7. The battery is fucked to the point of it being unusable if it's less than 50%. I don't wanna replace it just want a new phone. Things i want:

-screen size no more than 6"
-stereo speakers - it's not a must but axon 7 had a really nice design with those combined with aluminum vs all modern phones that look almost the same
-somewhat decent music quality

price, idk really just suggest me something

It can be (slightly) used or new

I'm from Poland so i guess i'm looking for a phone with european bands

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

Mi 9 SE if you can live without a headphone jack

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Which current Xiaomi phones have a no-nonsense stock ROM?

Friend of mine has to get rid of an old ass iPhone 6S Plus, she ain't savvy and just wants something that works and works fast, but she's easily annoyed by ads. Doesn't like the idea of unlocking any bootloaders.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Jow Forumsuys please help me is it worth getting the iphone xr???????? in 2019 plz tell me

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

I don't know man, I really don't know. But I wish I could help you. Sorry.

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

I can help you. It's not worth getting the iphone xr. Have a pleasant day!

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

OLED is crap. LCD is better.

William Turner
William Turner

Almost pulled the trigger on the mi 9 SE yesterday, but noticed the mi 8 is practically at about the same price.

Any reason to pick the 9 SE instead of the 8? The mi 8 seems better on paper, even if it's slightly too big imo.

Also can we expect discounts on xiaomeme phones for prime day?

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

notch and spyware

yeah no thanks

Andrew King
Andrew King

my next phone is on the mail and is ips lcd, why an amoled wouldn't be better?

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

I really want to buy this phone but I am sick to death of IPS screens and want the OLED..I think there is some kind of agreement to keep phones with common sense features (headphone jack, no notch/cut-out, and easily rooted) from having good screens

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Are custom roms for Redmi Note 7 Good yet? All I see are mostly un official releases.

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

what about motorola one vision?

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

what are custom ROMs
what is hiding the notch
Apparently not something you've heard of.

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

Current best android one xiaomi phone?

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

wait why though??

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

buying something with a flawed design in the first place
Apparently you have not heard of common sense

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

Nice telepathic abilities, but no, I don't have a phone with a notch.

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

Agreed. Don't buy anything Xiaomi with MIUI unless you already love MIUI (somehow) or you're willing to spend some time researching which model has a fully working ROM (no random bullshit).

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

Why are you sick of IPS screens? Yeah OLEDs are slightly better but I honestly just see them as a luxury next to a decent IPS screen.

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

you're willing to spend some time researching which model has a fully working ROM (no random bullshit).
Requires no more than 10 minutes.

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

headaches, backlight bleed (I have gone through 2 LGV20s that terribad quality control and asus was no better for my PG279Q monitor), and honestly I want a little better visibility in bright areas

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

LG V20 for $170

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Staring at an OLED screen for too long isn't good either.
better visibility in bright areas
Bro, OLEDs generally have lower brightness than IPS screens so IPS is actually better for that.

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

even an hour using IPS screens will give me a splitting headache (flickering), and my v20 even at max brightness cannot handle even a cloudy day let alone sunlight when my old note 4 was a champ even in direct sunlight

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

Sick to death of you losers who gloss over the part where an user says 'stereo speakers'
Just fucking get the OnePlus 7 god damn it

Attached: reeeee.jpg (32 KB, 1068x331)

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

Never had a BLB problem in phones or any of my monitors or headaches lol fucking zoomers these days

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

What bloody flickering? Jesus. Stop using defective shit. None of my IPS panels flicker.
You're right on the other part though, OLED phones are better when you consider outdoor use.

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

OLED phones are better when you consider outdoor use
I have an OLED phone right now and still can't see shit when it's really bright outside.

William Flores
William Flores

Sick to death of you losers who gloss over the part where an user says 'stereo speakers'
he said it's not a must you dumb faggot

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

Why is this thing so goddamn powerful and everything they made after that line so garbage with a higher price point?

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

I had to return my v20 twice for it, the first one had a giant visible one that covered the top of the screen by the second display and the other one was so bad even indoors it looked like a vignette filter theme was applied, my monitor I had to RMA as well..great phone but it is feeling its age and the batteries are hard to find..if this nonsense keeps up I am just going back to a note 4 honestly..we are still at 1440p and no new removeable batteries exist anymore. The zenfone 6 is tempting me though because I will not have to drill a hole through the selfie camera or paint a black dot over it..wish the phone had an OLED display

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

COPE

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

JULY FUCKING 14TH
10 DAYS AFTER INDEPENDENCE
STILL NOT A SINGLE MURMUR OF ZENFONE 6 US RELEASE

TAIWANNNNNNNNNNN! IF YOU DON'T FUCKING FOR OVER THOSE PREORDER DATES I SWEAR TO GOD I'M CALLING XI

Attached: 1470824856885.gif (182 KB, 600x628)

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

I want an iPhone SE, but want rooted android. What do I buy? Really, I just want a small, affordable smartphone that I can root, preferrably Android.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

Any opinions on Havoc OS? I'm sick of my chinkphones propretiary ROM and it seems they won't patch any newer android security patches anymore. This is one of the few official ROMs that are available for it.

Attached: 1558111551989.jpg (267 KB, 1536x2048)

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Mi 9 SE

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Thanks, but 6" screen is the opposite of small.

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

In terms of durability, is there a brand you could trust these days?

I'm not sure about Xiaomi, I'm talking about long term. Spend enough, get something reliable hardware wise that gets at least security updates or updates that won't render the phones shitty (like Apple) or at least custom ROM support that can deal with that problem. I know it's not too realistic for mid range phones to last long, but I still have a working Moto G1 I bought shortly after launch without issues, surely there's something reliable out there.

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

Anyone using XZ3? Any opinions? First Sony phone that is not ugly imo

James Parker
James Parker

It really says a lot that this is what people consider a "super small phone" these days.
youtube.com/watch?v=40W5RWk4BUM

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Not much of a choice there in terms of small. Since you want something you can root I wouldn't recommend the A40 despite it being reasonable on the size (without bezels it's something any chick could handle).

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

Mi A3

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

had some gift card balance sitting around
ship to an amazon locker in Oregon to avoid sales tax

I love living on the border.

I've seen the Flamingo Pink in person, it's actually more orange, and I actually really like it, it'll look classy af in a black case.

Attached: s10e.jpg (238 KB, 994x620)

David Walker
David Walker

It's start shipping the 17.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

Longer phones.

They're not small sized, that's been established. However they're more appropriate for one handed operation than previous phones "at the same screen size". The absence of bezels makes it so my A50 (6.4 inch) has nearly the same width as my Moto G4 (5.5 inch), take it as you will.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Something like the cc9 without miui?
250-300$
Europe
Decent battery cpu & ram
Not too huge
Headphone jack

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

Go for it, it's a good ROM. If it's official even better. Has signature spoofing support as well (needed for microG).

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Something like the cc9 without miui?
The Mi A3 is literally that. Or rather it's the CC9e but close enough. Just wait for it to come out officially.

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

flashed Havoc OS v2.7 on my Redmi Note 5 on Monday and it has been smooth as fuck

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

AMOLED gives me migraines. Read somewhere it was cuz the flickering

Daniel James
Daniel James

Helloween are fucking rad.

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

Proof?

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

The mi a3 will have a trashy snapdragon 665. The 710 of the cc9 runs circles around that one. The 665 is worse in some benchmarks than my current redmi 4 pro 625 phone.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

trashy snapdragon 665
How exactly is it trashy? I'm just sick of you people and this bullshit. Even the 660 runs the currently most demanding mobile game and the 665 has a better GPU. I don't know what more could you possibly need. And everyone cheats on mobile benchmark scores and has since 2013. It's fundamentally flawed and not reliable.

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

iPhone8
She won't make the jump to a non iPhone and you won't like to be the guy who made her jump

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

headache
Check if the phone you got uses pwm. Lots of people get headaches because of this.

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

The 665 is basically a die shrunk 660. It's meh in a 250€ 2019 phone but it still fits the "decent cpu" label user asked for, and I guarantee you it's faster than your 625 regardless of whatever benchmarking fuckups you ran into.

It's good enough, but better SoCs are out there and not much more expensive (if at all). You really can't blame people for saying it's the phone's weak point.

Logan King
Logan King

Good news everyone, some Samsung's flagships have just gotten official Lineage OS 16 builds.
youtu.be/wHSLxNBJzcg

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

She's not gonna buy another Apple product period. Not after having a device that shuts down, can't be turned on for fucking hours and then suddenly does when she's sleeping. She's aware of xiaomi stuff and considers the redmi note 7 already a better phone than hers (her dad owns one). Her concern is durability and pricing.

However I'm not doing any tech support or bootloader unlocking so she can have a good experience, that's all.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

I am purely convinced midrange phones with exynos will get it, just about late enough for people to get rid of the god damned phones. I bought an A50 recently and there's absolute zero doubt in my mind eventually stable Lineage will come out for it. Just gotta wait... and wait... and wait...

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

but better SoCs are out there and not much more expensive (if at all).
Yeah, but are a thing just in China and their specific models and segmentation. So, that's not really worth even considering. And that's another thing - you're not getting 700 series SoCs in the A series and that's that at least for now. Again:
Even the 660 runs the currently most demanding mobile game and the 665 has a better GPU. I don't know what more could you possibly need.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

whats the ideal upgrade from a huawei P9?
I would prefer a non navbar shitphone

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

Yeah... still in front of her friends she will pull out a chink phone. Never forget girls never really tell you what they want because they don't know they only tell you what they don't want. My final recc eat her pussy before she gets the phone

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

Haven't been following this, but you do realize that her iPhone is Chinese as well? Foxconn, no? Bet this would be a real bummer when she finds out.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Xiaomi
concern is pricing
I take it she doesn't have the first clue about Xiaomi, does she? Redmi Note 7 doesn't survive a band and that's really the only thing it doesn't survive which you shouldn't even attempt in the first place. Also, wait for the Mi A3, that will have stock Android and Blokada is the ad blocking solution for non rooted phones.

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

Does anyone manufacture a phone with something akin to a "duress unlock"? I'm talking about a feature where you have one unlock pattern/pin for regular use and another for when a cop/customs officer/girlfriend makes you unlock your phone under duress. The second code unlocks your phone but hides any predetermined apps/photos/etc.

But police/intelligence can already access your entire phone remotely.
Yes but (for now) this is only used for high level crimes, not traffic violations, possession, entry into another country, things an ordinary person may wish to keep to themselves.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

it'd cost 100 dollars more for a decent oled panel

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

Pocophone or Mi 9T is the way to go.
If you really got a lot of cash go for OP7 Pro.

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

not traffic violations, possession, entry into another country, things an ordinary person may wish to keep to themselves
Those are still crimes, criminal!

Luke Green
Luke Green

Best plastics were on the lumia.

Attached: 329121-nokia-lumia-1020-at-t.jpg (47 KB, 774x648)

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Why isn't it worth considering though? Xiaomi is THE company known for having really good value phones, look at how popular the Redmi Note 7 or Pocophone are (and those are out in the west). It's not that insane people would expect a 675 or a 1-year-old 710.
Look at it this way: the Mi A3 has the same performance as the Mi A2 from a year ago. Or as the aforementioned Note 7 that's a hundred yuros cheaper. Sure it got upgraded in other areas (camera, screen) but it's still not a good look.

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

Tryna to buy a smart phone that will last me. Iphone X or one plus 7T? Any other recommendations would be chill.

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

Lemme understand Samsung (which I'm sure 90% of you hate around here).

Supposedly they this tight ass knox security system that trips physically when you tamper with the phone and install custom ROM stuff. But how "private" and "secure" is the phone -with- knox related features? As in, is it that effective? Or just a fucking smoke screen to prevent people from using ROMs? How is it more difficult to run malware on that shit?

And why in god's name do they have mcafee as an antimalware solution?

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

Why isn't it worth considering though?
I already told you. Why does it matter if a phone which isn't a thing in your country and most likely doesn't support global network bands has slightly better specs or pricing? It doesn't mean anything outside of China.

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

Have sex

Agree. These were nice. Unfortunately they are gone.

Evan Long
Evan Long

custom ROMs I mean.

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

guys help me
s10e (exyshit) vs a70
which one is better phone overall?

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

Why x over the others?

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

The A70 might get some support more recently than that because it's a global Snapdragon Samsung phone. Really good news about the official Lineage OS for last year's Samsung flagships. The S9+ is a relatively good deal now and it's even better knowing you're not shit out of luck with updates now.

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

s10e

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

Will Mi 9T development scene ever pick up or is it fucked because everyone will work on the K20 Pro instead?

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

I've had the Moto G (2015) since its release and I'm thinking of upgrading. Is the Moto G7 a good choice of similar quality/value relative to the times?

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Is there a particular reason for that? Samsung being dicks or exynos just being harder to develop for? I almost grabbed the A70 but the A50 was already getting a little bit too big for me.

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

Well Im not really sure, i heard its got a good display over xr. What would you do?

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

exynos just being harder to develop for?
That one.

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

The cc9 gets the bands needed for my area. Nearly three years after buying my phone I expect something better for the same price. I'm willing to spend 100$ more too but the 665 scores 57,939 points in antutu and the three years old 625 gets 60,292. I'm not going to let xiaomi fuck my wallet and get a downgrade for $250+ when my current phone cost me $150. Especially not just because of your anti tech progression mentality lmao.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

but the 665 scores 57,939 points in antutu and the three years old 625 gets 60,292
This is meaningless. Try running Fortnite on a Snapdragon 625.
androidauthority.com/the-companies-we-busted-cheating-on-benchmarks-in-2018-936168/
bgr.com/2018/09/07/huawei-p20-pro-benchmark-cheating-practice/
anandtech.com/show/7384/state-of-cheating-in-android-benchmarks

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

Especially not just because of your anti tech progression mentality lmao.
Just what the fuck does this even mean?

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

He's saying a 665 is fine for $250-$300 phone cuz it can run fortnite just like a 710 or something.

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

Which is a preddy anti tech progression mentality no?

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Dunno it was my idea as well maybe xs but it's quite a leap.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

Sony made it such a pain to buy accessories for the Xperia 1 in the US.
No stock. One supplier. Shit's stone age.
I ended up buying them on rakuten.co.jp and using a proxy forwarding service.

At least I got my free headphone bundled.

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

Whatever. I explained specifically what I mean multiple times. Just forget it.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

has /spg/ only just discovered the infallibility of synthetic benchmarks?

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

665 scores 57,939 points in antutu and the three years old 625 gets 60,292

That's the CPU score you retard, and you're comparing it to the TOTAL score of the SD625. Total Antutu score for SD665 is 125k.

Attached: Snapdragon-730G-AnTuTu.jpg (249 KB, 728x695)

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

Here's what SD625 scores in Antutu v7 for comparison's sake

Attached: mi-a2-lite-antutu-2.png (103 KB, 1080x2280)

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

I am buying Redmi Note 7 when it goes on sale tomorrow.
It comes with a free Mi Band 3.
Are they any good or should I just sell it?

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

Just got a redmi note 7.
19.5:9 screens might be the biggest meme out there but at least it's comfy for emulation I guess even if the front camera notch looks retarded

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-14-13-51-20-675-com.dsemu.drastic.png (1010 KB, 1080x2340)

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

what about motorola one vision?

Does a hole punch camera bother you? (big bar in apps)
Do you like the 21:9 display? (some apps don't make use of it)
Battery life is meh.

But it has Android One (updates for Q & R promised + 3y security updates) and some nice Moto features (chop for flashlight, twist for camera and 3 finger touch for screen shot).

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

redpill me on the 1+7 non pro
it's better than everything else out there, to me. I want top tier hardware, a solid stock OS, OLED display and proper speakers, this one checks all the boxes. Pixels are shit phones, shit hardware, shit battery. Samsungs have a shitty pill notch, dogshit software and battery too. I think this is it. Other chinkphones are out due to the shit OS/need to use custom ROMs, and that's all I think, no other phone brands worth even mentioning in that range.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

Not gonna carry a Bluetooth controller just to have some physical feedback bro.

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

Emulating with touch controls is always shit unless it's a turn based game. I just use one of these.

Attached: flydigi-wee2-bluetooth-controller-.jpg (24 KB, 554x554)

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

Sony is cutting back on their phone division, pissed me off when my XZ broke and I couldn't get it repaired.

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

Might give one of those a try. How's the battery life?

Robert White
Robert White

Redpill me on LineageOS. Is it worth the hassle to switch from Android?

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

Just got a redmi note 7.
19.5:9 screens might be the biggest meme out there but at least it's comfy for emulation I guess even if the front camera notch looks retarded
Use NachoNotch.

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

Well, at least my phones tend to last in the 4 year range so I wouldn't be particularly bothered by that, unless updates stop coming.
Magnetic USB-C cables, qi charging adapters. There are a lot of ways to make a phone last longer.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

is there a less bulky/gamer-y attachment?

are there buttons you could suction cup to the screen maybe?

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

There are but they are not too effective.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

are there buttons you could suction cup to the screen maybe?
youtube.com/watch?v=CmSIAoa8vqE

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Pretty great, lasts a long time before it needs to charge, although I do play more in short bursts these days. The real draw to this one though is that compared to other stretchable bluetooth controllers, this one has pretty much no lag, no deadzone issues, binding the buttons is super easy and doesn't require a shitty chink app like Octopus (it does have its own app but it's way better and in English).

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

I have a Moto G5 right here that still lives just fine, no hardware issues, I just wanna give it away to someone.

Which ROM should I put there that's no nonsense and gets some security updates? Oreo seems a lil slow.

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Oh shid I fucked up.
Thanks user. That's nice to hear.

Attached: image0-220.jpg (69 KB, 629x711)

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

Are there phones that can qi charge in reverse?
I think there's a use case for wirelessly charged bluetooth buttons on the back-side of a phone.

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

I'm looking for a phone for that's sub-200 dollars, works in the US, and works with Verizon.

I'm thinking a Pixel 1 or 2, but I don't know if the software is still updated. Any suggestions?

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

Assmi Note Seven.

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

Redme Note Sevan with Goolag Cam

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

I'm thinking a Pixel 1 or 2, but I don't know if the software is still updated.
see:
support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/4457705?hl=en

Even though the guaranteed update period already ended for Pixel 1, it's still getting Android Q this year, but that will probably be the last major Android version update it receives. After that there's always LineageOS though.

RN7 doesn't work with Verizon.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

I'm currently using a Mi Mix 1 on Verizon, I love the screen size but the call volume sucks other than that it's a great phone that I use for reading textbooks, all these long phones just aren't wide enough for me. The only place that sells them now is dhgate

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Then he should change his carrier

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

Sevan works on Verizon

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

I don't think the Note 7 works in America, or with Verizon.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

he'd need to change his country to get the RN7 to work properly, it doesn't have all the required bands for US carriers.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

Also wait to correct myself, the phone has to work with Sprint.

Sorry, I'm helping someone else decide what phone to get.

Attached: 1546915157414.jpg (28 KB, 250x249)

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

It works with att

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Well, make it fucking work somehow.

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

It supports 2 Sprint bands
it'll be fineeeeee

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

Sprint has a device whitelist, it literally wont even connect to the network

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

It works on att

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-14-14-36-04-268-com.android.phone.png (37 KB, 1080x2340)

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Sprint has a device whitelist
well that's fucking GAY! :)

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Ya I was afraid of that, what cheap phones even work with Sprint then that aren't shit? She's saying a Motorola Z3 is okay because it's 180 but I don't know if it's that good a phone.

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

Can't wait until a future Zenfone comes out with zero compromises, an OLED screen, in display front cameras and OIS on the back. And some proper speakers too, the dual ones on the 6 are shit compared to the OP7 phones.

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

Tell him to increase his budget by $100 and get the Pixel 3a (it's $299 through Best Buy when activated on Sprint, they had it on sale for $199 but that deal is over)

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

The pixel 3a is shit

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

yeah, B2,4, and 5 only

John Harris
John Harris

Buying Samesung
Buying Pink color
Buying from Amazon
Buying the cheapass model
Spending over $300 on a cellular telephone that will be obsoleted in less than a year and completely forgotten in less than 2
Just fucking KYS

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

Can someone reccommend me a basic smartphone with NFC and USB-C that works with all US carriers?

I have a Moto e4 now, looking for something similiar with NFC and USB-C

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

shitting on samsung like it's still 2017
caring about color
caring about what goy retailer you buy from
implying s10e isn't the best compact phone of 2019
implying a sd855 won't last 5 years before it even slows down

im on a sd845 phone that's over a year old and it literally shows no sign of age in terms of speed. the sd855 will last until the phone it's in stops receiving updates because smartphone soc's are overpowered as hell these days

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

I regret my Mi9 purchase, what should I get instead for 400€/$ ?

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

Umidigi F1 Play

Attached: Screenshot-Bromite-20190712-210915.png (1.28 MB, 1143x2048)

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

K20 Pro. Why do you regret it by the way?

Samuel King
Samuel King

are there literally any alternatives to the Note 7 that have better band support.

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

Umidigi F1 Play

Cool, thanks for the suggestion. Anything that has a removable battery as well? SD card slot also nice, but not required

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

what do you need a removable battery for, it has a juggernaut 5150 mAH battery

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

the F1 Play has mSD support, but literally no phones made today have removable batteries

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

Best music app on android? Just got one as my old iphone went down and have no clue what so ever

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

I did some research and it looks like the UMIDIGI Mobile One Pro has removable battery, NFC, and usb-c!

I like the removable battery so it can be replaced after it has worn out

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

K20 pro isn't compatible with my country 4g bands.

I don't like it for a lot of small things, but the lack of customs roms like LineageOs is tiring.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Helio P23
oooo hard no

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

So xiaomi MI a2 lite seems like perfect phone for me, but it's not compadible with Verizon it seems :(

Anything suggestions around same specs/price? Headphone jack, androidOS, verizon compadible - ~$200

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

That's the processor? What's wrong with it?

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

how long you intend to have it? I thought this too but my Redmi note 3 pro battery is still lasting, the fingerprint and usb socket are going slowly... unless you totally loose the battery lottery

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

Moto G7 Power

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

yes it is, and its basically Mediatek's version of the SD625, its on an older node as well, 16nm if IIRC
P60 in the F1 Play is on the 12nm node and its performance and battery life are neck and neck with the SD660

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

does Note 7 work in US -- yes or no?
last thing i want is to move to America and have my phone not work.
Do cell companies over there seriously have phone whitelists?

literally no dev support, not even a gcam port
sad

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

did you even search xda? theyre using GSi's and the Pocophone F1 camera works on more settings than not, you have to remember that the GCam apps were designed for Snapdragons in mind, not Helio's

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Performance isn't a huge concern (but battery life is). I don't play mobile games or anything; just check e-mail and browse web (keep in mind I have a moto e4 now)

As long as possible. I had a Galaxy S3 up until last year. With wireless charging I think the port on that phone would out-live the battery.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

Zenphone 6 out of stock everywhere in Europe.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

ah, then it would do pretty decent for you, i think the battery is a decent size

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

does Note 7 work in US -- yes or no?
it has partial support for AT&T and T-Mobile, YMMV with the coverage you get. Won't work at all with Sprint or Verizon.

Do cell companies over there seriously have phone whitelists?
Sprint and Verizon have device whitelists, AT&T and T-Mobile don't.

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

pre-activated SIMs get rid of the whitelist issue

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

it was never in stock

anus phone are 2nd rate citizens at manufacturing facilities, it seems. maybe even a total afterthought to qualcomm, who are happy to sell SD 855's to xiaomi in insane quantities but not to anus phone for months

anus phones are a fucking joke to the industry, qualcomm won't even sell to them lmao.

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

Did Asus not realize how popular it would be? Is this the reason they're having trouble with the launches? There just isn't enough supply for the demand?

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

There just isn't enough supply for the demand?
that's the speculation at this point, they really dropped the fucking ball on this one boys

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

Unironically A70 because the battery on the s10e is shit

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

aren't they coming out with the A90 all screen? saw that somewhere...

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

there's no supply because qualcomm thinks they're dumb fuckers and don't want to be associated with that shitty ass anus phone. if they even had modest quantities of them they'd have released the anus phone already. they wouldn't wait to have the full amount ready and then flood the market, that's retard tier.

so they don't have enough to make ANYTHING and that's a massive fucking red flag, if not even qualcomm will work with them.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

do you even have a shred of evidence to back that up?

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

Yes. The lack of a general release of ANUS phone after nearly 2 months.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

They are but the price of the a90 is probably going to be around the same as the normal s10.

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

yeah I kind of figured but was hoping that samshit would try to get close to k20 pro or average 855 chipset prices

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Do modern phones need cases and screen protectors?
Or am I safe as long as I don't do stupid shit like throwing my phone from the second floor?
I can barely fit my 2015 phone with a case in my pockets and it's getting on my nerves.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

cases
Yes more than ever now that every phone has a slippery glass back
screen protector
A bit more debatable since Gorilla Glass has gotten better and better now. I usually put one on just to be safe though.

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

i've been trying to break my iphone se for over a year now without a case or screen protector, and the only real damage is water damage on the metal from water getting trapped in the case back when i used one.

so i wouldn't say you need that shit if you have decent motor skills. a lot of the spastics here are gonna need it though.

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

I can't say I'm the most dexterous. Can I get away with using a bumper kind of case?

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

I would say grab a case that's not too bulky. Screen protector not so much. Many phones now have fingerprint sensors on screen that are fucky with that

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

So I currently use Quickpic on Android as my gallery, but I want something that will allow me to hide all image previews and just displays a folder list.
Basically I don't want hentai icons appearing whenever I open my gallery. I know I can exclude folders in Quickpic, but that's a pain in the ass because I need to un-hide them every time or I need to switch to another gallery to access them.

Are there any free galleries that have the feature I'm looking for?

Attached: 1541861973929-1.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720)

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

Simple Gallery, lets you select folder pic and hide folders

Also, why nobody mentions Lenovo phones?

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Thanks

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

I've been searching everywhere for a Lenovo Tab V7 for the last couple days, it was supposedly released in April but is nowhere to be found. I still have a Vibe from 6 years ago which was an awesome phone and still decent.

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

I bought a shaome poophone formula 1 and now my gf dumped me because she said I was an incel wtf?

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

I wanted the A5 phone for my dad but some stupid law passed in my country that restricts importing cheap phones, such a bummer cus I was also eyeing the z6 youth for me

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

So, explain why I have one in my hands right now nigga.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

You mean "fallibility"

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

India isn’t Europe pajeet

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

buying anything that isn’t Samsung or apple
You pajeets should kill yourselves

Attached: 7BA26BE8-B74C-4B2B-A289-0D6CD2D0EDAE.jpg (1.06 MB, 1242x1741)

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Samsung or apple
I love overpriced shit with less features than phones half the price!

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Where do you live?

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

Why would any American ever buy that chinkshit?

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

Paying a premium price for an android device

No thanks, bro, even with Applele's flaws android can eat shit.

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

You seem poor

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Nice reddit spacing. You should go back

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

Christ everyone has been brainwashed, battery life is not an issue if you could replace them when they die. Just carry a spare or even a few if you're traveling. It just floors me that no more phones are made with them.

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

It's not a question of brainwashing, the large manufacturers understood that it's more profitable to make permanent batteries because most people will just buy a new phone.
If nobody makes removable batteries then consumers hardly have a choice.

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

You're a paid shill

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Got one for $200 from Best Buy. Sold my XS. Like it so far.

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

Phone manufacturers discovered that normal people will just buy a new phone when a permanently installed battery goes to shit, and they sell a lot more phones than if people could just swap out batteries when they needed to

IE they're forcing normies to buy new phones every 2-3 years with shit batteries and quick charge (which is harder on batteries). You'd see a ton of people using phones for 5+ years if they could swap out the batteries, when the limiting factor would be the processing power.

Camden Young
Camden Young

based consumerist sheep

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

antutu.com/en/doc/118611.htm

Chinkphone master race wins again.
Impressive showing of the K20 Pro.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

I have a Sony xperia xa2. It's not fantastic but it's cheap and the specs are really good for the price. Used to have an iphone too

Attached: 71QZ7KP86UL.-SY550-.jpg (26 KB, 405x550)

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

How's the Galaxy M20, considering the current discount on Amazon? Might as well go for the RN7 in that range, right?

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

screen protectors don't become obsolete just because screens become more resistant to damage.
Any sharp rock is just going to spike and pierce your glass.
Screen protectors and cases absorb that impact by shattering, reducing the amount of impact energy sent to your phone.

A rigid phone versus rigid concrete tiles and floors, which of these is a more conscious and expensive loss?

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

Does fast charging still degrade the lifespan of a phone battery? I own a G7 Power and am currently using the 15W fast charger that came with the phone to charge it but I don't want to make the same mistake with my old Droid Turbo where quick charging was so convenient that the battery went to shit and eventually only lasted 2 hours on a single charge. Would it be a better idea to only use fast charging when I absolutely need to use it?

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

Yeah fast charging still trashes batteries

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

Would it really have a noticeable effect on the battery though? It has a 5000mAh battery, even if it degrades to 4000mAh wouldn't it still last awhile?

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

gonna get a pixel 4 at this rate since anus can't release their fucking phones
why even do a launch without supply

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

im looking for a new phone to replace my iPhone 6

i was thinking about the new note 10
yay or nay?

any bettert alternatives?

looking to spend about $700-$1000

Attached: 1560417732030.png (194 KB, 892x1038)

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Blackberry sues the second someone else tries to make landscape smartphone keyboards

Attached: 1560073556741.png (27 KB, 651x588)

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

I wished.

Attached: 3d1c346a8bf7a879f296d8e64be0cbea09531e11.jpg (373 KB, 600x1300)

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

My iPhone xs max is unironically the best phone I've ever had. I had the pixel 2 xl and samsung note 9 previously and got rid of both of em after 3 months of use...

Had my iphone for a year now. Its pretty great. I mean I couldn't give a fuck about customization etc, and I dont need to pirate apps, so why go android.

I uesed to make android apps for a living and have started making ios apps. lmao apple is so easy to dev for too. I dont have to support 100 phones...

I have yet to see an argument against apple that is actually negative. And give me a fucking break you fags droll over 2080tis lol. Expensive shit is good shit regardless...

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

OnePlus 7 Pro

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

guys is the a50 good I got it for 450 in canada?

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

Is that the 6? Have you been holding out on us this whole time user?

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

I'm not spending over 300€ on a fucking phone, over 1000€ is just ridiculous. Not buying expensive GPUs either, I don't play video games.

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

If the no headphone jack rumors turn out to be false then go for it, if not the S10+ is a very good full featured flagship. OP7P is cheaper but it's only better if you value slightly better software. Last year's Note 9 is still a damn good phone too

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

Who are they suing?

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

rumor has it they're preparing to take legal action against that Chinese Passport knockoff. They also sued some company that tried to make keyboard cases for iPhones.

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

Ah yes, Unihertz Titan is the phone.

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

fucking Canadians

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

it isn't particularly their mission to ensure that you have a phone with an actually good keyboard.
there's nothing stopping you from buying one of theirs.

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

laughs in maple syrup!!

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

how aboot you take 25% off there Squirrelly

Ryan White
Ryan White

SOMEBODY HELP ME I CAN'T STOP CONSUMING
I'M DROWNING IN PRODUCTS

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

We will never EVER have a Blackberry Passport with an unlocked bootloader
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1556499133948.png (3.83 MB, 1000x1000)

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

anus phone mixes english and french on the OS
won't connect to french networks

oof.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

still made in the great brownish north!

also speaking of has been phone makers, what ever happened to HTC?

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

still made in the Great Yellow North!
wrong, all Blackberry's are made by chinkphone/TV manufacturer TCL, HTC is just about at Event Horizon

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

google about android phones
all search results turn into .in sites
youtube starts suggesting indian street shitting music

Attached: 1560546342535.jpg (16 KB, 326x326)

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

arent we all made though by the chinese like in the matrix the machines are an allegory for the chinese takeover and they are trying to find out what humans really are? Thinking.jpg
yeah I figured about htc I remember at one point google was big on them making their hardware just wondered if they got bought out

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

search android phones videos
finally find one
”hero guis this is rajeesh”

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

Peru

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

What's the most popular phone brand in Peru?

Also what are llamas like?

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

Attached: index.jpg (5 KB, 218x231)

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

Has to be either Huawei or Samsung, Xiaomi too they even got a store here.

Haven't seen one in years, I remember it being aggressive and trying to spit me

For real tho

Attached: FB-IMG-1562537613968.jpg (31 KB, 720x551)

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

Mi A3 is launching July 25

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-A3-Poland-Launch.jpg (25 KB, 776x392)

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

nice

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

Do apple have a presence at all?

I'm planning on visiting peru, also Inca cola is delicious.

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

I think there is one official Apple store in Lima and almost all carriers have the latest iPhones in their plans so richfags have to buy them and poorfags can still rock their iPhone 6S.

I prefer the Inca Kola that comes with fast food now, lately the ones from bottles taste like shit and I'd rather drink Guarana.

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Is there anywhere in Australia that sells new Iphone SE?

Noah Price
Noah Price

mfw 80% of /spg/ recommendations are made by third worlders. No wonder all Jow Forums end up buying chinkphones.

Attached: 67b.jpg (78 KB, 600x450)

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Ended up getting the S10e with 8gb ram and 256g storage because it was $300 off on Amazon. I was eyeing this phone but would never of paid full price but I felt like the $300 off made it a good grab for what it offers.

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

Sir please do the needful and buy redmi note 7

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

This is how phone keyboards should have worked in the first place

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

Attached: Screenshot-20190714-204839.jpg (194 KB, 1080x2340)

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

The OP7P is a better proposition than the S10 just because it doesn't have a fucking notch.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

But it does have a notch you fucktard

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

No

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Unofficial ROMs are usually the ones that end up becoming official, just go for it.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Xiaomi stock browser supports no ad blocker
The Google play build not only is a newer build but includes adblocker support and native ad blocking
You have to download the Google play version and hide the stock one

Attached: 20-15-36-9d5.png (173 KB, 2688x2688)

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

Funny how Xiaomi has spots in so many third world countries but they haven't even touched the US.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

The US market is basically a bunch of mafioso controlling access for music, movies, you name it. The telecom industry is basically a mafia that got their tactics legalized. As if this Huawei bullshit was ever about security, Trump is just getting kickbacks

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

being this poor

lol

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

BUY SONY PHONES

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

Trump is just getting kickbacks
lmao nigger pls, his "kickback," is not going to jail. Obvious this faggot is owned by the same mafia that owns the whole system

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

Buys the cheapest version
Calls other poor

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

It's also the most compact version with a flat screen. Also, it's more than $300, which was the point.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Seems you are just in denial you are poor and unironically uses pink phones you fag

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

yeah, I'm pretty gay, what's your point?

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

this is my phone, which is even gayer than the other anons.

Attached: phone.png (78 KB, 460x460)

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

the only Android I'd ever recommend for ex-iPhone people is the Pixel series

and even then they'll still hate it

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

Alright I need some comments from Umidigi F1 play owners.

Is there anything awkward about the phone? Shit that I'd be embarrassed by in public? For instance, I had a BLU phone that always blasted the startup music when you turn it on at max volume. So I couldn't turn the phone on in public.

Give honest reviews, shit that sucks about it.

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

Imagine being this insecure

David King
David King

Looking at the Moto One Vision and A2 Lite.
From what I can gather the Xiaomi will be more power efficient, but are the notches really that bearable?
I wont be doing much gaming on the device, apart from the regular phone applications it'll be reading and music.
Might wait for the A3 but I really just want to set up a new device instead of waiting another few weeks before it's even available in my country.
Any suggestions within the price range £150-250 appreciated.

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

I mean is it too much to ask to have a phone that doesn't blast at its maximum volume every time you turn it on, with no way to turn it off in the options?

I mean I'm secure enough to carry around an Umidigi F1 Play as my main phone if it doesn't have irritating issues like that. Like if my phone dies after a long day, I can't even turn it on because it'll wake up my roommates. It was that bad lol.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

SD665

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

Popup camera = notch
I will NOT buy another phone till they have perfected underscreen cameras

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

Popup camera = notch
What kind of retarded shit are you on?

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

So you are autistic got it

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

What's a good tablet for reading pdf's? Used ipads are still as expensive as a new android tablet so probably not those. Should i buy a chinkpad, Samsung or used nexus?

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Supporting bullshit

Underscreen or nothing as in remove pointless selfie cams they are fucking retarded

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

remove pointless selfie cams
As much as all of us on Jow Forums would love that, you know that's never going to happen. Besides if you don't even use it, then isn't pop-up technically superior to under displays?

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

Work gave me an iPhone that I gotta use. I wanna put music on it, but I don't want to install iTunes on my computer if I don't have to- is that really the only way to do it?

I wish it were just like my android phone where I could just plug the fucking thing into my computer but nooooo

Attached: iphone-xr-black-select-201809.png (426 KB, 940x1112)

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

which phone brand is the easiest to root? I want to be able to do backups, use hotspot without getting a plan for it, and spoof in app purchases.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Just run a vm and share your music folder. Itunes is unavoidable in 2019
Ideally you shouldn't put any personal content on your work phone.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

someone is selling a slightly used umdigi f1 for $120 in my area, is it a good deal? though I saw the camera reviews of it, its not that great

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

just make a burner spotify account for the phone and stream tunes

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

his phone has bezels
in 2019

Attached: holy-lel.png (244 KB, 429x367)

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

something like the redmi note 7 but smaller?

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Also, why nobody mentions Lenovo phones?
Could be because the global availability is limited? Lenovo Z6 Youth is like a nicer RN7 but there's only CN model available.

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

I know expansys.com.au sells the SE but it's overpriced imo.

EU can also use chinkphones. The only problem is freedumland desu :^)

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

Mi 9 SE

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Oh no no nooo
Just imagine if this happened to iPhones

Attached: Bricked-s10.png (276 KB, 573x861)

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

What's the problem? Your phone won't auto update, there's a warning before you actually decide to do anything and a solution. Not seeing the issue.
Meanwhile, this has happened to numerous iPhones and some bootloops were caused by internal hardware and the positioning of it. Some ICs would get bent or snapped in half and the iPhones affected would just go into bootloop or wouldn't boot at all. Not to mention that you can't really revert iOS updates.

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

PRIME DAY DEALS ARE SHIIIIT
IM BUYING THE REDMI NOTE 7, FUCK IT
cant wait to get fucked over by muh bands.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

What's the problem?

really nigger?

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

I take it you didn't even bother to read what I said.

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

not him but I disabled auto update in debug and system settings and I woke up to a lock screen which right after unlocking my phone told me it updated.

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

Make a share on your desktop PC such that everyone in the same network can find and read it.
On desktop open cmd, type ipconfig and note your ipv4 adress
Try to connect with your iPhone to the share by typing in the ip into safari
if it does not work look for IOS samba/network shares on youtube
or get a dedicated file app

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

new
jowforums.com/thread/71888603/technology

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

Just got an Honour 8x on prime for £160 ($200). Did I do good?
Finally upgrading from an Xperia from 2014 so any upgrade is gonna feel like a giant jump in performance

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

no, should've got a redmi note 7 instead

Cooper James
Cooper James

s10e stil worth picking up?