Wasted the last 5 years learning C

>wasted the last 5 years learning C
>every job listing requires JS and Python instead
>can't get a job now
you lied to me

Attached: 1561045434782.png (633x758, 29K)

we believe in you user

Attached: 1563106108629.jpg (300x300, 22K)

I can't into programming but when I tried it seemed pretty clear to me that the concepts of one language apply immediately to any other and 90% of the 'difference' between languages is entirely syntactical.

But javascript and python are shit. Why would you degrade yourself and work writing in those crappy languages.

business has never done anything not shit, you either learn the dumb shit or you don't make money

Get a job writing code for embedded devices. The vast majority of platforms still use C.

>every job listing requires JS and Python instead
What a dumb nigger. Why would you want a job writing nigger code in a nigger language for niggers to be used on a nigger website? Try to get a job doing actual programming.

JS and C have substantial differences. Just for one example. Your internet browser will automatically run JS it finds inside HTML files. It won't do that with C code.

Too bad he spent five years becoming a self taught coder instead of getting a degree. No one's going to hire him for that sort of work. He wasn't going to get a job using python either. He might have had a chance to get a webdev job if he was self taught.

>he didn't check the job listings *before* going off on a learning journey
>he took 5 fucking years to learn C
You've brought this upon yourself, my two-digit IQ friend

It does if you compile it into webasm and didn't turn off support

Five years to really "learn" C might not be that bad. It sort of depends how good at it he is. If he actually got good and can't find a job because he doesn't have a degree he might be in great shape to get a lot out of a CS program.

>two-digit IQ
99 is a high IQ, 95 is the average in my country

imagine being this retarded that you know only one language

This user knows.

I have been working on SoC-FPGA this year. It works combining VHDL and C. If you look for a job related to hardware, firmware, microcontrollers and all that stuff, you will work in C. And after some years you will probably be well payed.

JS is closer to C syntactic wise than Java or C#.

Come on, with 5 years of C knowledge you can easily learn python. Take a coursera ( or whatever course) on python

If he was good at C he would be able to get a job. We both know it took him 5 years to write basic level shit in C, that's why he's jobless and looking at entry level webdev job listings. Someone as stupid as this will never make it in the software world, OP better realize that now before wasting even more precious years.

>world average IQ is 100
>now think about how stupid the average person is
>"99 is a high IQ"
lmao

actually, I know Japanese too

>>Compile C into JS and it'll run in a browser. Technically true I guess.

It's took you 5 Years to learn a very simple language. Maybe this is the reason u can't find a job? CV 2014-2019 learning C haha