Can't wait to order one of these from Aliexpress in a couple of years

Can't wait to order one of these from Aliexpress in a couple of years.

Attached: xiaomi flying scooter.webm (1280x719, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nahRHgdH1VY
youtube.com/watch?v=-uBFwqI4TlM
youtube.com/watch?v=rZmbl-mNBgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't wait to see the video of you crashing it into your neighbor's house.

As with everything flight based, air traffic regulations will kill this misguided idea before it even leaves the ground. Even if they were perfectly auto-stabilizing and crash-proof.

Look extremely impractical outside of memeing in parades.

Or niggers crashing into houses to rob them

can it be used to check some bathroom windows?
my neighbours are some cuties and I want to make sure they are safe

Can't wait to see spiderman btfo the shit out of that flying sperg.

Isn't Xiaomi really notorious for this shitty electric scooters? Why the fuck would you trust them with on that flies?

>Even if they were perfectly auto-stabilizing and crash-proof.

The problem with concept like these (and also manned drones) is what happens when the engines fail:
You would drop like a brick.

The main safety feature of airplanes and helicopters is that they can land without engine power.

>tfw tyrone is constantly flying over your house dropping trash on your roof

Attached: 1321394759271.png (396x381, 130K)

just wear a parachute dude problem solved

Is that nigga wielding a gun?
Would it even by viable, instability and gun recoil considered?

Because they built this specific one for advertising, not for end consumer profit. Besides I bet the only thing complicated about this one is the software and I doubt they did that.

Attached: HelloMyDear.jpg (900x492, 111K)

Gun recoil is easy to compensate for. The human on top twisting his body and shifting his footing less so.

Shut up groundlet

post pics

what if we just make a large protective bouncy ball you have to be inside in order to fly

Attached: 1554126985667.jpg (800x800, 96K)

And how would that reduce the impact?
Is the bubble filled with gel or something?

it will bounce off the ground so there's no impact eventually it'll not bounce anymore and you'll land safely on the ground and of course you'll be stationary inside it

>it will bounce off the ground so there's no impact
Yeah that's how that works. If it bounces then there wasn't an impact

I'm just imagining blacks flying into off licenses and using it to steal beer.

youtube.com/watch?v=nahRHgdH1VY

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=-uBFwqI4TlM

Not if I have anything to say about it

And I do

Attached: Pawnee.jpg (730x927, 64K)

>helicopters is that they can land without engine power.

wat

Autorotation, look it up.

ITT the french figure out the most effecient way to flee the battlefield.

Attached: 1560354406510.png (1200x600, 68K)

congrats on being the millionth guy to say this

>Making yourself an incredibly easy target.

Attached: The Chosen Unfed.png (531x321, 271K)

Pretty sure the pilot or whatever you can the guy on it is stabilized through an exoskeleton, they also demonstrated those.

The ball would be in another ball, and the space between them
would be filled with many smaller balls

Attached: shouldwork.png (1920x1080, 86K)

Post the webm please.

>just wear a parachute dude

A snipers dream. That guy is screaming 'shoot me!'.

Your body would still be moving at 122 mph so you'll be a paste inside that ball.

Or just put really good springs on the bottom so you can just bounce off of the ground. You could also wear an emergency jet pack with retro rockets, like how they land heavy vehicles.

>Or just put really good springs on the bottom so you can just bounce off of the ground
Troll physics thread?

No, impossible shot.
Far worse though, any random grunt spraying bullets would actually hit him.
And he wouldn't be able to use a long range weapon as bigger barrels mean more kickback.
No, the application of this thing shouldn't be guns it should be emergency services and intel gathering /inspection (not sealth nor combat).

>He thinks you can only snipe with a sniper rifle
faggot.

Nice reading comprehension.

>Boeing® bouncy balls

>And he wouldn't be able to use a long range weapon as bigger barrels mean more kickback.
The way people think guns work is always fucking 10/10, what the fuck are you even trying to communicate? F=MA, any time you vary either the weight of the projectile or the acceleration, the force varies according. Recoil is actually very negligible in general, there wouldn't be any appreciable effect on something like this until you get to big shit like 13.7 or 20mm.

I agree this is retarded, but you could still use this for some SOCOM fuckery 5-10 feet off the ground if you need to move super fast over terrible terrain. Removes the need for helicopters to land in super sketchy places to insert or extract people. The US would have fucking loved something like this in Vietnam.

wow user you sure do love balls

God not only will zoomers be surrounded by poos and niggers on the ground, but they will even have them flying all around them. What a horrible future jesus christ.

I'm pretty sure you can mount a bigger gun/more ammo and sensors or something on a similarly sized unmanned drone without the awfully vulnerable meat bag.

>live in a commieblock
>can't even open the window for a night because some nigger will fly through it and steal my shit

Was this to show the french people the might of the military?

That shit is retarded. How many minutes of operation before the battery dies and you fall to your death?
The best way to do personal flight is with pic related. You're on a paraglider with an engine to keep you in the air for hours. If the engine is kill, you float to the ground. Cons: 15mph of wind will fuck you up, only goes 35mph.

Attached: G0080312_1464487011025_high.jpg (1280x960, 638K)

Not like they are staying afloat there, you would think it is to be used to move quickly from one place to another. Ideal for something like rooftop to rooftop in an urban environment.
Can a person even aim while floating around like that?

That would be the perfect way to commit a flashy suicide with enemies around.

Parachutes need time to open.

>Carry a 30lb meme machine through the sandbox in case I want to pretend to be a ninja.
>Battery runs out after 10 minutes
>6 million rpm fan alerts everyone within several miles to my presence.
Impressive.

Flying anything without either ludicrous stealth, altitude, velocity, or active countermeasures is suicide with enemies around. At least with the paramotor, you can get altitude far away, then kill the engine and float in silently. Would be neat for insertions when, for whatever reason, you can't jump from a traditional aircraft.

Yep. If the machine dies at less than a couple hundred feet, you're terrain paint.

This is so funny to think about lmao

if you're free falling, your back would first be pushed against the top of the bubble, and then when you hit the ground the bubble will depress and you would slam against the ground for a brief moment, and then the front of your body will be pushed against the bottom of the bubble at the same speed you fell at. It's such an egregious idea

smaller chute

plus drones don't fall out of the sky unless you let them, battery dies you auto land is it hard to figure out? like these things would only be used for recon and to get over obstacles like one part of the city to another

>imagine not knowing how choppers werk

That's pretty childish

I can't wait to see the videos of these exploding like small bombs. Unfortunately this will remain expensive for the next couple of years because turbines are expensive and still need to be made of expensive materials like inconel.

>your back would first be pushed against the top of the bubble
Draw a free body diagram before you continue to make a fool of yourself.
>your body will be pushed against the bottom of the bubble at the same speed you fell at.
The speed isn't what kills you, it's the acceleration that liquefies your soft tissues and destroys your skeleton. If you go from 55m/s (rough terminal velocity of a falling human) to 0m/s (the typical velocity of the ground) in 36ms (the time it takes for your head to reach the ground through 2m of height at 55m/s velocity) then your body will be subjected to 155g, which is more than enough to kill you twice.
Imagine you were instead in a ball which could dissipate the impact across 200ms. You'd be subjected to 28g, which isn't comfortable, but it's survivable.

It uses jet engines, not a battery.

>now imagine a billion nignogs raiding homes at night while going airborne

the future is a dark place

>filename

Attached: 1520342852001.jpg (372x527, 55K)

why does it say "Hitler"?

>nothing personel kid

Attached: Power-Lines.jpg (1000x1000, 158K)

national day, it was part of military parade.

That's WAY worse. Electric drives are at least pretty reliable. A motor out would be rare, and the controller could attempt a controlled forced landing at the end of battery life.
Small jets are notoriously unreliable, and are thirsty enough that you're still only getting minutes of flight with a few gallons of kero. That guy is fucking nuts

Based linemen keeping the airborne niggers as fried as the chicken they steal

>flies a shitty cheap drone into your meme garbage

heh nothing personnel

I can't remember where I read this, but it uses a special fuel that is essentially a fuck tonne of liquid oxygen and then some really high density fuel.

You're more or less riding a bomb.

(which makes this all the more fun)

>4th ball
>ball in freefall
>guy smashed on the bottom of the ball
go be incompetent somewhere else drawfag

Attached: okgo_1.gif (460x258, 3.62M)

user, there's a propeller right above you. If you are falling, then it starts spinning from the air passing through it and it slows you down. The more air, the more it counter rotates.So long as you aren't too high up, you won't start spinning too much.

Autorotation isn't possible on all rotary wing craft, and usually it merely slows you down to "likely survivable" speeds.
But it is cool as shit to watch happen.

Youll killyourself Op

And thsts not a bad thing

Its gonna suck being amerimutt, your scootering along to Walmart and bam some nigger zips past and steals your daughter as a war trophy. All you can is watch her disappear into the sea of amazon and ubereats drones up above you.

What if it's set not to exceed a certain height from the ground, like 5 ft

kek

I see more practical applications in policing and crowd control, not battlefield combat

>what if engines fail
Have two sets of engines. Don't start unless both are operational.
>both fail
Your car could spontaneously combust.

You can't use it anyway. It has a 350lbs weight limit.

How high up do you need to be to use a parachute? The answer would be to do most flying at that height

Irrelevant. He would smash into the ground before the ball would bounce away anyway.

That will never come to civilian use. Obviously military use only.

This shit reminds me of tanya

Attached: 1558094751333.png (700x900, 282K)

>tie string to ceiling of balloon
>climb to the top of string just before impact
>your body doesn't touch the ground

youtube.com/watch?v=rZmbl-mNBgg

This

>nignogs will be able to acquire them.

> heh, nothing personnel, kiddo.

Attached: heh.jpg (900x600, 182K)

Also fattys would snap their legs off

Next season: Never
At least we get a shitty movie ;_;

Who the fuck thinks this is in any way useful
I'm 100% certain he cant shoot for shit + he's like a duck target for retards
why are french so retarded

It's good. Imagine a fireman flying and rescuing people from the roof of a burning building.

>burb: who da fuk lives here

It's useful for France because the enemy will see the white flag easier

It's useful to drop explosives on unarmed Hong Kong protesters

Kek

>Battery runs out after 10 minutes
I think that's generous. Can it stay in the air for even 3 minutes?

just jump right before hitting the ground.

Anything that makes it easy to commit crime or give people more freedom they will ban.

They should've included an emergency deflation feature.