"It's done."
And then hang up.

Go on a diet, you fat fuck.

i would sing the spam song

Subscribe to pewdiepie

Moshi moshi

Attached: yakuza.jpg (575x310, 75K)

What is that?

Your mustache migrated north for the winter, you may want to fix that.

diet on this

Attached: heh nothing personnel Linus.webm (814x468, 231K)

is this Anthony?

God could you imagine if that gave him some kind of heart palpitation? Anthony would become the true King of Jow Forums

>'e bought? Dump it.

I feel like a dinosaur reading this thread. I don't understand one reference.

Attached: 1530898653101.png (380x390, 70K)

damedane

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

if jay2cents can lose weight, so can anthony -- we need to meme him to become gigachad and fuck linus wife, steal his viewers and the show

>fuck linus wife
Why would he want to fuck another man? Is he gay?

I would tell him his voice is like velvet on my ears. No homo.

"He bought? dump it." *click*

>He's holding out

I would say hi, then ask if he can murder people with his mind.

>Anthony would become the true King of Jow Forums
More like getting sued out of existence

Attached: 1528573941686.png (500x375, 149K)

I'd say this, because the thread it was in archived.

The marketshare of physical media is just smaller these days, most people stream despite the quality drop. Also it differs from bluray as it had competition from HD-DVD, so the studios were rushing to release as many titles as possible to beat the competition. The downside of that was that most of the earlier release sucked, with 4k bluray, the quality of releases are much higher.

While DVD was virtually the only format of its generation, the previous generation wasn't just VHS vs Betamax, Laserdisc existed as an alternative. It was a higher quality format that sold for nearly 20 years, although it never had a marketshare of larger than 1 or 2%. Part of the reason was that when it was first introduced in the late 70's/early 80's, home video wasn't a thing most people were all that interested in and it negatively impacted its adoption rate. Its cost was also prohibitive, as it ran from 2x to 4x what VHS did, also no recording features. Despite this, Laserdisc maintained a steady market for content until the early 00's when DVD stuck the knife in for good.

I believe that 4k bluray will continue exist a higher priced alternative much like Laserdisc, for the segment of the market that cares about quality above all else. While most people (like the VHS days) will elect to stream their movies as they either can't tell, or don't have the equipment that physical media can take advantage of.

pizza?

More like

Dilate
Trannthony

Pizza time

its kind of weird how DVD didn't have any competition. unless you consider VCD competition but that was just cramming MPEG-2 into the red book cd standard

i looked it up and apparently DVD+R was not an official DVD standard and was created by manufacturers as an alternative but it was pretty much only a difference in drive firmware

I don't think VCD was even introduced anywhere outside SE Asia. I could be wrong, there were several attempts at video on CDs, but they seemed dead in the water when they were made because of runtime.

Because you didn't watch the latest LinusTechTips® video.

>"A Anthony"
how do you get this wrong it's literally the first two letters of your name REEEEEEEEEE