Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects

theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/15/india-calls-off-moon-mission-minutes-before-launch-liftoff-cancel-chandrayaan-2

Chandrayaan-2 wa India’s first attempt at a surface landing on the moon - a feat achieved by only Russia, the US and China. It would also be the first mission to land on the unexplored lunar south pole.

In January, a Chinese spacecraft became the first to land on the far side of the moon, while in April, the Israeli spacecraft Beresheet, the first privately funded mission to the moon, crashed after an apparent engine failure.

Attached: 1563144737825.jpg (1080x1491, 605K)

F
Poo in peace Chandrayaan-2

lol who cares
we are the fastest growing population and higher the population higher teh chance for a genius like einstain
get ready to get fucked

+1 get fucked bakras

>higher the population higher teh chance for a genius

can't wait for all those sub saharan geniuses....any day now...

Attached: 1524762859922.jpg (1920x1080, 691K)

its a country of 1.5 billion idiots. there is literally a zero percent chance that someone as smart as einstein would be born there. why do you think theyre so poor?

You had omen m8, Ramanujan. Brighter than Einstein actually. But the eternal Anglo took him from you.
Funny how his health deteriorated in “advanced” England and sent him to the he grave.

Damn, I was excited to whiteness the first human fecal matter being deposited on the moon

shit was left on the moon during every Apollo program mission you fucking retard
read a book nigger

Or, bear with me on this, you could take a fucking joke you shitsmeared currynigger.

if joke doesn't make any sense it's a shitty joke you stupid american nigger

You will never be white

I'm white (honestly) and there are smart Indians. Often times they leave India so you don't realize.
But India, like China, will benefit from total modernization in the same way that Europe, North America, and Japan have. They just need to uplift the billions of street shitters and soulless Chink drones to be capable of greatness.
China keeps shooting itself on the foot with commie nonsense designed to keep the party wealthy and in power, but from what I can tell India actually is taking steps to modernize. It's easy to meme about how a national goal to get people to use toilets, but that's better than Chinks installing suicide nets so their slaves can't skip out on a lifetime of pulling gold out of waste electronics to buy plastic "rice".

lol who cares
we are the fastest pooping population and higher the poop higher teh chance for a genius like space pooping
get ready to get pooped on

Attached: India deploys 104 satellites in space - World Record.webm (480x360, 2.68M)

>responding to Jow Forums bait
user...

He’s right though. A shart has been deposited but Neil Muttstrong, a true American hero.

>104 new satellites to find new places to shit

based

>nonsense designed to keep the elite wealthy and in power
Aren’t you an American mate?
Have you checked how much your 1% owns?

Attached: A71594DB-D579-4648-8DE0-DCEFCEB821AB.jpg (500x281, 54K)

There must be problems with the FECAL propulsion system

DESIGNATED POOING ATMOSPHERE

Ben chode

Isn't there japanese shit on the moon too

maybe he can teach indians to poo in loo

Isreael is beresheet

Sirs this is not fair

imagine needing to spam population to create genius

I really can't wait to watch this blow up on the launch pad.

based

>einstain
I think that genius might be you, faggot

Poo and liquid nitrogen do not mix

Why don't they build the toilets in India before launching stuff to the moon?

My random guess is india is a fragmented society. The poor and rural need toilets, the middle class need to shop and the educated need to utilize their brains. basically it seems india is trying to put its people to work and modernize.

It's pretty common for launches to be called off shortly before take off.

America has given up on manned missions as it a collective global agreement that the fat ass bitch retards be restricted to the Trump Land alone. Poop will deteriorate, sharts can fly however the dumbness is ever growing.. DC houses the largest collecting of backfired shit holed up with an orange orchard leading the parade.

>we are the fastest growing population and higher the population higher teh chance for a genius like einstain

i guess evolution really missed out on india

>superpower by 2020
more like superPOOER am I right

I despise everything about poos, their disgusting complexions, skin, smell, food, country, culture, language, names, fucking disgusting shitpit overgrown cockroaches.

They forgot to poo in it probably.

Btw how do I go full MJ? How do I transform my skin I to white? Proper answers only pls.

>Neil Muttstrong
Kek

I hope it accidentally crashes into a pakistani military base and the poos all nuke each other.

Who cares about india. Shitstain country.

Attached: 402908_65271635.jpg (556x370, 96K)

>higher the population higher teh chance for a genius like einstain
A higher population also means more instances of weird birth defects. Most of the news stories of mutant babies come from India. I googled "boy with four legs" because I imagined him having two asses to shit, and unsurprisingly the first article linked by google is about an Indian boy.

Go India! Make Silicon Valley a designated shitting street!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15_21-42-15.png (1005x741, 76K)

Why is this? The whole country is just so disgusting, down to their genetics. Mutant abomination capita of the world no doubt. The only good contribution india ever gave the world was philosophy from over 2000 years ago. It's all been down hill since then.

In China they just kill the mutant kids most of the time. Indians are a lot more spiritual, so they parade their kids around as avatars of some multi-armed god in thier pantheon, or something.

>he only has two arms

Sir, you are respectfully sub-human. Do needful and enter the loo for systematic extermination. Heil Vishnu.

A FUCKING RAMP

shhhh dont tell the american that “communism” is just capitalism in countries as corrupt as is

Press S to shit on moon

>einstain
Einshitstain more like.

S to piss on Israelis and their kike junk. Dumb Jews, can't accomplish anything without leeching from others and still fuck up.

switch is literally nothing but ports

>higher teh chance for a genius like einstain
Who will likely live a life of abject poverty shitting in the street and bathing in a river full of bloated dead bodies.

You don't understand IQ at all if you think it's a magic card which just automatically produces great things and discoveries. Even in the wealthiest first world countries many high IQ individuals never form stable careers, to the point that it's a fucking meme (garbage collector with MENSA card). If any Indian geniuses actually contribute to the world, they will likely due so after coming to the U.S. or another first world country. After which they won't give a street shit about their homeland.

India is suffering from typical small man syndrome. They shouldn't be building rockets to massage their ego. They should be building sewer systems FFS. Also: stop letting the first world rape you of your best and brightest to make yet another app or vidya game at $9/hr.

you just gave me cringe

good job