Does anyone in here actually program just for fun?

Attached: ORAORAORAORA.gif (394x299, 238K)

yes! for fun at home and for money at work

That's the best combo

I never have fun

Maybe not really for the fun itself of programming buy I enjoy writing small programs for my family members for their use. For my mum I wrote a customizable grading calculator and for my dad I wrote a uber/lyft/taxi fare estimator.

fun is for weak b3ta males

Yes, but only while I'm unemployed. When I have a job it sucks all the fun out of it and I spend my free time doing anything else. Eventually I quit and then I go back to programming for fun until I get another job.

Maybe I'm a shmuck but I try to be as productive as possible at work. I try some tutorials with whatever new tech fancies me and try to make my job easier using new tools I never tried before just to learn. When I get home I'm a complete vegetable

You must be fun at parties
inb4
>I never go to parties

Yes

You think I do this for a job?

Cope wagies ;)

I webdev for fun, my main work isn't anything related

Though I don't know how to make money from it and I wish I could

i chose to not go into CS even though that was always my strongest subject because i knew i would despise it if i studied pr worked in that domain
So i'm in medecine

Are you retarded? That's the worst combo.
Why not programming in your sleep as well?

Yes. If you haven't learned brainfuck, then you're not a true programmer.

Not anymore.
Used to do that when I was in high school and college, now that I have a job programming most of the day I almost completely stopped.

I do. Ever heard of a thing called a hackaton / gamejam? That's how you do it for fun, m'friend.

Attached: WARDROBE02.jpg (1032x667, 209K)

is this desktop gui? Did you used .net (wpf) maybe?

On Amiga i coded some dumb "gag" programs, like making animated monster eat your workbench icons and such.

literally autism

renpy