Nice fucking website

Nice fucking website

Attached: Screenshot_Via_20190715-151437.png (1080x2340, 80K)

This happens every time I go to twitter. How do people even use it?

Attached: 1473884534426.jpg (583x313, 28K)

>something went wrong
Why is it that software these days always appears to have been written by children?

manchildren? most of it is, that's why

Attached: something habbened.png (600x450, 56K)

this happens if you run an adblocker on twitter

also fuck off mobileposting scum

>Using Twitter

>you are rate limited
Get rekt.

fugg help me bros my reddit is broken

Attached: OOPS==DD.png (1080x1920, 54K)

wasnt the cloud cdn rest graphql aws docker client-side-rendered load-balanced react mobile serverless nu-web 5.0 make everything like fast, easy and reliable?

3rd of the normienet just went out when some parts of google were down for like 12 hours. even more shit was down when cloudflare fucked up less than 2 months later.

Brave browser does this, i think brave is botnet cause of it

Death by NAT

lol set up a VPN on your home connection and use it. If you don't have one stay the fuck off Twitter we don't want you anyway.

only if you're not logged in. they've limited the outside audience via mobile browsing.

They only let outsiders on the site if the site isn't too busy, that's all. If they are under load then they won't let you on.

It works if you dont use https

Nice fucking blog

I always thought that screen was a pathetic attempt to get me to make an account

Always takes me a refresh or two to see twitter. No I don’t have a Twitter, I just follow links there sometimes unwittingly.

I always think its some russian using my computer for twitter bots

Twitter is a nigger site made for niggers by niggers and run by niggers that glow in the dark.
Fuck Twitter.

oh god it's so good to see sperdo drawn with smooth stroke

fuck off twitter nigger