When did you realize Android is in its "Windows 7" phase?

When did you realize Android is in its "Windows 7" phase?

Attached: Pixel Launcher.png (1080x1920, 2.83M)

When it did what I wanted to by being a phone and not giving me ads or freezing during unlocking my screen in 4.0.

It's subsequently getting worse each major release. I think nougat is the best one yet.

does it... do that to you now?
what phone and, if applicable, custom rom are you using?

aw c'mon you don't think the pie navigation bar is fun? how exactly is it worse than nougat anyways?

Between 4.4 and 6.1. 9.0 is just plain garbage.

4.0 was XP.

An now it's in the Windows 8 phase.

idk about that, i'm on 6.0.1 and it's a completely smooth experience.

No, 2.3 was XP. The whole 4.x series were the Vista equivalent because of significant changes under the hood (including re-partitioning of storage) which made it inoperable with many older devices.

I'm on Android 10 Beta 5 and I prefer it over any previous version because of the gesture controls.

the new navigation is shit.
the two-button navigation with the gesture pill is superior.

How is it shit? I think it's way more inuitive than the navigation pill.

Even drones from Android Police gave up on defending it and just saying they should copy Apple ones.

based

I think it would be 5 or 5.1. It's a big step up from 4 and still looks, feels and runs almost everything like the newer versions

But that's exactly what they did? The copied apples navigation gestures down to a t.

the multitasking behavior is inefficient and swiping the edges to go back is dumb as hell with burger menus. and both corners activating assistant is just retarded.

it's a very, very bad copy of apples navigational gestures. they make sense on iOS.

>Poo in the Loo Android
>Ever being as comfy as Windows 7

You seem to be new here.

Do you use FireFox? How is it?

5 had terrible memory leaks, 6 is where it's at.

you mean it's in its post "windows 10" phase
flatshit onions everywhere I look

based and nougatpilled

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-225309.png (1080x1920, 481K)

use kiwibrowser, based on chromium minus botnet plus you can install addons like on firefox. But firefox itself is not bad. But you need a higher spec phone to run it without lag