I love tech but have 0 profitable skills regarding it, what can I learn to make money

pls dont say c++ or install bsd

Attached: 235678658645.jpg (401x441, 43K)

Set up a homelab and get good enough that you get your RHCE.
There is a need for competent linux admins.

You could also go the networking route and download packet tracer, and do everything to get a CCNA. When everyone wants to be a JS developer, nobody knows how to build+service a network properly.

will i lose my hair trying to learn this ?
and more importantly looks expensive desu

Do not use programming languages designed by schizophreniacs, such as anything C-related.
Do not use operating systems designee by schizophreniacs, such as anything Unix-related.
Everything else you will learn on your own.

Prove to me that you really love tech.

>brainlet with bug fetish
what a disgusting person you are OP.

Attached: 20190216_132708.jpg (3503x3072, 2.45M)

Why is your computer not clean, OP?
Dirty love? I'm not convinced.

>I love tech but have 0 profitable skills regarding it, what can I learn to make money

Cut your dick off and learn Rust or Python.
Then you will easy get a job as a diversity hire by HR.

I don't see cum in there.

Where do i start, everyone says the same and im stuck wagecucking in office :<

how many years do i need to learn it properly? :

Do a BSc in CS OP, state Uni. Meanwhile work as tech support for various people, install Windows, etc. In the meantime learn Java from online tutorials, check out Udacity couses, they're good.
Getting an IT job without higher education is for ambitious people with impressive github portfolios or their own products, this is harder.

Just the basics.

>Getting an IT job without higher education is for ambitious people with impressive github portfolios
What the fuck are you talking about. IT workers are absolutely not expected to have a github. Sys admins or net admins are not expected to be programming - that's the job of a dev.
In the IT world, certs and (more importantly) experience are king. Lack of a degree can prevent you from eventually moving into management type positions, but is really not terribly useful in getting entry to mid level IT jobs.

I mean troubleshooting can be frustrating, but running a network and/or systems is not super complex.
Packet tracer is free, and you can get homelab hardware super cheap off of eBay or your local craigslist/gumtree.

The certs cost money, but you could always get your A+ first, and then get hired doing basic support.

Is there even a way to make money from home easily if you're not whore/TeChReviEwErYouTube/165wizard

I really started disliking having to interact with people or even worse boss

Nope.

install gentoo

Hey. I've been coding, running Linux servers since 2001. Have more "profitable skills" than anyone should have.

Yet I'm homeless and can't land a single job because apparently I'm too white or something.

Don't fall for the IT career trap. It's only for retards who learns one thing from some boss and then work on that product for the rest of their lives.

Uh you might be able to do some dev jobs from home, but no, there's not an easy way to just sit at home and make money.
Anything simple enough that you could do it with no skill has been either automated or outsourced to Pajeets.

>Yet I'm homeless
stop lying

Lying and lying. I was homeless between July and September last year. And this September I'm losing my house again with no way of getting a new accomodation, so I'm inches away mon fraire.

you can stay with me, bro

You want money for skills you don't yet have? What the actuall fuckity fuck. user, leave your cave, and just try going onto a few of those glorious interviews, and try checking the fuck out WHAT will give you all the muneys. As fucking simple as that - people will give you money for what they want and need to get fucking done, and the best way of knowing what the fuck they want is actually asking them.

Thanks bud, but I got friends already. It just sucks having to bend to someone elses will all the time. Never being able to have a girl over. Sleeping on some friends parents couch, knowing they think of you as human trash. I have a military tent and solar panels. I'm thinking of going inna woods instead.

you'll be alright, fella

What country are you in?
You almost certainly have an un-diagnosed mental illness. You have skills and experience, there's something else preventing you from holding down and/or getting a job.

Ignore that other user, user. Come stay with me, there is only one rule.... You have to sleep in the same bed as me (you'll fit I'm smol) :3

Attached: 1518941155798.png (189x164, 50K)

But everyone asks for unreasonable things, I dont have much money or any at all for higher education.
Ive considered giving up on idea and going to Russia to cut trees

sweden.
I do have a diagnosis, but I'm not eligible for any treatment due to my lack of homosexuality and melanin.

And truth be told, I run my own company and I'm currently doing work for the government, but it's hard to survive off of since small business owners in sweden pay 84% tax effectively.

That means I make less money than my sister who makes coffee for people.

>84% tax
What the FUCK renounce your citizenship and seek asylum in one of the 5 eyes.

I wish I could man.. The saddest part is that the taxes are so high because you pay profit tax, and most businesses have lots of costs associated with their business that they can do tax deductions on.. As a programmer I have zero costs, so I pay that crazy tax on everything, since all my income is basically 100% profits.

FUCK SWEDEN

I'm guessing you're skilled. I know Australia takes skilled workers, although it can be a few months wait. It would be worth looking into though. Canada or NZ are two other good choices. The US is really hard to get into H1Bs are like a lottery from what I understand.

You could always just marry someone, it's easier than you think, but you would have to live with that person for a minimum of 2 years before separation otherwise you lose citizenship. That's how it is in Australia.

Install c++ and learn bsd.
Then get a sex change.

underrated.

Drop crypto payloads on servers

Buy credentials from Russian forums for a few dollars

How does a sys/net admin with no work experience show to his potential employer the stuff he made in packet tracer and gns3? I know i could just bring my laptop (which i dont have) with some labs to an technical interview but i dont even get called by HR. Devs have it easy since they can just link their github. I have a 3 year degree, hope to get CCNA soon.

You usually have to start at help desk and show your skills there.
If you're good and show promise, I can't imagine a net or sys management team that wouldn't want you.

sales