How effective this tip?

How effective this tip?

Because I have my doubts.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (550x800, 134K)

I feel like forks would have better airflow

not effective at all. get a decent laptop and stop having >40 tabs open.

Guess I will be carrying buncha spoon with me at all times
I think you need pic related tho

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-234522.png (480x800, 61K)

t. moron

another dongle, eh?

What kind of mental illness do you have to need more than 5 tabs open?

4 beer caps or two books works the same. Changing the thermal paste works best.

How do you cope with the feeling, that you might have gotten a (You) in that thread where you posted without keeping the tab open?

I end up opening the catalog and before I know it I have 10+ tabs only from Jow Forums.

The kind that makes you a productive human being and not a degenerate image board shit poster.

Attached: 1555569028671.jpg (1050x1418, 955K)

Not OP but I usually have a tab open for music sometimes when I want to listen to stuff I don't already have downloaded, a bunch of 4chin tabs, YouTube, normie social media sites, and whenever I'm working on a project/doing research I have at least 10 tabs open just for that.

oh fug :-DDDDD

Shit design made by gay transboys at apple

First you have to wrap duct tape on it. Then you treat the spoon by first heating it with a lighter and then cooling it under water.
It's really effective.

>For my autistic son
Jow Forums btfo

>waiting for pages to load one at a time
>not opening 20 tabs to load them all at the same time

retard.

>implying the 3000 tabs of exhentai pages is productive human active
It's productive at making my dick sore 2bh.

4chanX has a thread watcher you imbecile

Attached: kobayashi_huh.png (445x365, 103K)

Thinkchad reporting in, why not just use the THICC battery for better airflow and batterylife?

Attached: IMAG0516.jpg (1824x3264, 856K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-140646.png (1080x1920, 92K)

idk about spoons but raising the butt of your laptop is definitely better for airflow/temps. You can use whatever available: dock station, highlight markers, piece of wood etc. Just make sure you don't actually put the stand below an air intake.

>being this retarded

>92 tabs
>ddg
>13% battery

Attached: disgusted_cat2.jpg (909x863, 153K)

Dont do this, it makes toxic mustard gas

macbook pro has no fans on the bottom of the laptop. only the sides have intakes and the exhaust is in the back side. propping it up with spoons does pretty much nothing.

Note taken.

Attached: laptop_fan_brek.png (1766x300, 28K)

oh fug :DDDDDD

Minimal effect. Cooling is extremely undersized in modern laptops very few if any can sustain high cpu usage let alone prolonged 100%.

Tell that to my t520 running gentoo spending 4 hours at a time at 100% compiling stuff

why normies leave so many tabs open

>waiting for pages to load at all
So THIS is the power of America?

>being a tablet
I can easily have thousands of tabs open.

However, that is because bookmarks are insufficient for my needs.
What I actually need is a way to group tabs hierarchically. However, neither Vivaldi nor TreeStyleTabs work properly.
Vivaldi has a shitty UI for the tab groups and illogical behavior of where the focus is placed after tabs are closed. However, you can name a tab group which is really fucking nice.
TreeStyleTabs, meanwhile, lags like a bitch, at least on Waterfox. It also has trouble scrolling to the bottom, sometimes glitches out and doubles its width and hides part of the currently open website and you also cannot scroll in the tab list by dragging the scroll bar.

When will we get a browser that properly fuses tabs, tab groups and bookmarks into a coherent work flow? I want to have groups dedicated to a certain purpose, like researching a specific topic, with a tree depth of more than 2. I also want to take a group and transform it into a bookmark folder. And I want to take a tab group and turn it into a preload-group, meaning that it will be restored to its last known state when reopened instead of being freshly loaded.
I want my browsing to work entirely without grouping of tabs, until I decide to create a group. And I want an easy time of re-organizing tabs after group creation.

Fucking hell. The state of Jow Forums.

He said modern. Don't get me wrong, I love ThinkPads, but the T520 ain't exactly brand new.

a decent laptop doesn't overheat with >40 tabs open. and if you're a productive faggot you don't have that many open. fuck off.

I have my thinkpad on an old toaster oven rack similar to this. However, the grill is tacked under the frame so there's a nice lip that keeps it from sliding off.
First started doing this with two case fans blowing from behind. Kept my hands nice cool and dry too.

Attached: part_14732105.gif (352x352, 20K)

Holy based

Jow Forums with no addons has a thread watcher you doofus

Just glue some higher rubber feet or make them with hot glue.

My mom needs this

MacBooks don't have vents on the bottom. With that said, if your notebook is on a wood desk it's helpful to get a stand (they typically have fans) to lift it up off the desk. Wood is an insulator.

My Thinkpad doesn't need this because it wasn't designed by a retard.

>stop having >40 tabs open.
>lol just close most of your tabs

i've been pretty busy today so i have only 9 Jow Forums tabs open atm

fucking this, I got my first thinkpad a few months ago and the cooling is amazing compared to other laptops i've used. I can plop it down on my bed and it never even starts the fans up.

>Jow Forums with no addons has a thread watcher
Where?

I put whatever under the laptop and it works.why not spoons

au revoir froggie

Calm down and get a sense of humor

I usually don't play media in browser, mpv for youtube, local music player instead of streaming, this save a lot of ram.

>and whenever I'm working on a project/doing research I have at least 10 tabs open just for that.
Just copy links into a txt file, modern browser use tabs anyway so you can't view all pages at once, might as well close it to free up memory, I personally use an emacs org file to categorize links instead of build it bookmarks.

So download it for that stupid roastie whore

What model? I've been looking for a fanless ultrabook but I might go with what you've got

This. Got a 9 cell battery for my older Dell Inspiron which raises the back up to allow for extra cooling. Never overheats.

Low atention span
Replies confirm their insecurities

You're just jealous my mom makes pizza every other day

Attached: mmommy.jpg (640x640, 46K)

attach beer caps to the underside of computer with thermal paste.

Attached: smrt.gif (428x360, 1.63M)

Productivity is inversely proportional to the number of tabs you have opened.

so this is the power of normalfags
in case anyone is wondering: if your laptop is too shit to have proper cooling use a cooling pad or just add larger rubber feet. Don't do that ghetto shit.

Yep, looks like a textbook stupid roastie whore

Have sex, incel

Attached: 1494693716378.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

Fans are on the sides, I don't see how this affects anything.

Probably somewhat effective considering all Asus laptops do this

Vanilla 4ch thread watcher is way better than 4chanX is anyway

>not using split panel
pleb

install a minimal linux distro and you won't have such problems

I would rather have all of my tabs loaded and stay in memory though, takes more time if I have to load it back up again.

I guess this works, but using spoons to provide actual space for airflow seems kinda gay.

>oh look, i can do laundry, i am so smart tehe

The browser should do this for you. When you have 10+ tabs open, you probably are not using all of them. It could offload them, but keep the tabs in the UI so you can open them of you want. Even better, use Firefox containers, keep tabs grouped and you can open/ close groups. So when you are shitposting and don't need stack overflow, you just context switch to your shitposting group.

the absolute state of problem solving for macnorms

Attached: 1391874128611.png (300x251, 103K)

Depends on the laptop. Mine has shitty cooling, and simply lifting the back up an inch like that drops my temps by 10C.

Don't laptops have inlets and exhausts on the sides tho ?

>browsers are so bloated you can even use them on laptops

of fug :DDDDDD

look into onetab. its a bit shite but maybe you can wrangle it into somehting functional

Well it saves the underlying heat issue, which is high power consumption.
Close tabs, improve CPU performance, increase battary life, decrease heat, improve components lifespan, etc.

Not macbooks generally. Using a laptop on a bed is usually a bad idea but it's known to be a worse idea with macbooks for this reason.

In case of MacBook it won't do a fuck.

Idk know how many I'm at I've had the smiley face instead of the counter for a few weeks now

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-161853.png (1080x2160, 302K)