Hello fellow Jow Forumsangsters, how do I get started on Phyton? What is the best tutorial to follow?

Hello fellow Jow Forumsangsters, how do I get started on Phyton? What is the best tutorial to follow?

Attached: 417582.jpg (1440x900, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

automatetheboringstuff.com/
learnxinyminutes.com/docs/python3/
youtube.com/watch?v=N4mEzFDjqtA
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?board=64.0
docs.python.org/2.7/
python.swaroopch.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

python is so simple it doesnt matter really. got any coding experience? if none at all try sololearn.com, its as easy as it gets

also to understand how things extacly happen try python tutor. its a website that graphicly shows you how extacly code is executed, you can get help there if youre stuck or dont understand something (in real time).

Just got a job as a business controller although a junior position. They mentioned data science as something of a merit. I start in a couple of weeks, I'd just like to be prepared and do a honest job.

I don't have any coding experience.

I will try sololearn.com thanks.

automatetheboringstuff.com/

learnxinyminutes.com/docs/python3/

there's a lecture series for python over at if you're interested

killer trips checked.
also complimentary image

Attached: 1562607058575.png (971x280, 94K)

Thanks for the image, need to be reminded of that phenomenon from time to time.

Read The Library of Babel by Jorge Luis Borges.

Attached: library-of-babel.jpg (302x400, 57K)

Learn Lisp.

just FUCKING DONT. jesus christ you idiots are on the exact same level as the ruby fags from years gone by. STOP. DOING. EVERYTHING. WRONG. YOU. FUCKING. IDIOTS.

This

ITS TOO LATE I AM ALREADY DOING PIC RELATED

This. Just don't. And that's not specific to learning Python. The answer to "should I / how do I X?" is always just don't.

This

To be honest, there are a lot of great tutorials you can do. What matters is that you pick a tutorial series or two and start learning ASAP. Brush up on stuff you dont know too well by looking at other tutorials.

This was the first step I took towards learning Python. I followed along with what he did, and at the end of each section, I tried to put my own twist on it, combining it with other stuff if possible. Do that a couple times and you'll know the basic. The next stuff you should learn about afterwards in Class and Objects, and preferably as soon as you feel comfortable with what you learned in the video. Really, though, just jump in.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4mEzFDjqtA

Attached: Opens My Suse.png (1280x1024, 182K)

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?board=64.0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK66wXW8kE

Attached: learnpython-32.jpg (546x516, 54K)

just learn the syntax basics then go to leetcode and learn things that matter.

STOP WRITING FUCKING PYTHON YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

docs.python.org/2.7/

Come the fuck on. I swear, the /b/tards (newfags) are starting to venture to other boards and shitting them up.

ohai reddit

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP ENJOYING THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This

... is where you belong. Go the fuck back, you retarded shit head.
>were i lurn python guise

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

where can i learn go language? a friend of mine told me to download head first go but i can't find it anyway

python.swaroopch.com/
then just read the docs and something more specific on your tasks