I’m a Feng Shui master

I’m a Feng Shui master.

I have studied the major works of Feng Shui. I can tell you how to apply Feng shui to memes. It really works!

Since it is Christmas I will do 10 Feng Shui consultancy on whatever you like. It can be a problem in your life or something you really want. You can ask me about pretty much whatever you want and i’ll be able to give you some Feng shui wisdom

Attached: 7C706A56-97E7-48B0-864A-55A29B87673A.jpg (800x534, 67K)

how do to stop peepee get stuck wen sexy fun times with hoover pls ?

Attached: pancatconfuso.jpg (400x323, 21K)

Kill niggers?

Do a feng shui meme

Can Feng Shui find me a girlfriend?

Ok, since the western world has degenerated into a moral abyss thanks to the amplification of kikery on a global basis, how could feng shui be used to clear kikeistan of its murderous urges and return it to spiritual harmony without gassing the whole place?

Attached: IMG_0375.jpg (250x203, 7K)

Go away faggot nigger. Memes don't need your Jewish influence.

Attached: 1535616924325.jpg (498x482, 69K)

Yes

Feng shui of Israel is all messed up. The corners of lots of countries are pointed at it. And it has sharp corners. If they want good Feng shui they need rounded or irregular borders. For example China has excellent Feng shui because it is a blob shape.

Im depressed?

go outside in the street wherever you are and take a photo of the street outside and post it in this thread. After you’ve done that I can tell you two more steps to not be depressed.

How can I make my acid trips more enjoyable? I like to play with a colored tissue paper and a color changing light bulb.

How can i live my life if i don’t know who i am?

Should I buy this lamp?

Attached: 311sVJT+6uL._SY445_.jpg (265x445, 10K)

Have a cat with you.

It’s not nessesary for you to know. If you already knew, you would never find out.

Yes as long as you don’t place it above waist height in the room

I already have my sex slave with me. Does that count?

What do I need to do in order to be at peace within myself? When people ask me how I am, I want my response to be, "Happy". I feel so lost in this world. I just want to know what my purpose is so that I can start fulfilling it. What is going to make me feel whole?

SIFU IS MASTER!

Attached: skull_n_bones_nwo.jpg (1200x890, 474K)

What about this one explain the differences pls

Attached: la0004.jpg (600x848, 80K)

This one is the better of the two.

Listen im not going to do that. I just feel fat and ugly despite im ok looking, but food only makes me happy

why ask for help if you're not going to do the bare minimum to help yourself?

im willing to cut the food, but i need something to replace it,