wow you seem likable

dilate

what changed faggot

>discuck
>chrome
bait thread.

its different

>i hate change
your fault if you chose to install windows 10 then.

i was gonna use mint but i could find any drivers for my mother board
>gigabyte more like gigacuck

The search actually works now.
If you hate change use a linux distro of your choice

those who preach the truth are often mocked

Can confirm.

Attached: 1561541145651.png (770x578, 287K)

idk why they got rid of the sidebar

Prove that you don't use any of those and that you have friends

Chrome. I use FF with hardened user.js
Microsoft. The last time I had Windows on a personal computer was 2007
Steam. I'm not a manchild who plays vidya
Discord. I'm not a tranny.

And yes, I have friends.

>Liked Ubuntu Feisty Faun
>Mom liked it, brothers liked it, everyone who came to my house liked it
>Fast forward to Unity
>Nobody can fucking use it
>Complaints all around
>I hate it too
>Install W7
>People still not perfectly happy, but at least they can get around and it's not breaking constantly
>A few years later my moms says, "why can't we go back to ohhbuntuh, that was so much easier than this Windows crap"
Yes, she actually said that. It was incredibly painful to explain that we can never go back.

>It was incredibly painful to explain that we can never go back.
Are you that much of a brainlet that you couldn't find another variant of Ubuntu like MATE/Xfce etc or even Linux Mint?

This, why do you think mate exist? It's literally gnome 2 in green and updated.

why use that ubuntu shit when you can just use debian and mate?

This is your brain on gayming shit

>Fast forward to Unity
>Nobody can fucking use it
Huh?
I used it just fine since installing Netbook Edition on my EEE901 back when it was a thing and when I was new to Linux.
Gave it to my dad later and it worked fine for him too, until time when SSDs started to die.

They are often complete dumbaases and should be mocked.

/gee aren't your friends

Microsoft windows is garbage.

Attached: CopyQ.omnpsk.png (176x205, 33K)

The internet connection isn't a requirement for having friends, user. You can communicate without technology.

You're all missing it. Back then, the distro literally and completely just werked. You think I didn't try other shit before going to Windows? Nothing has been as stable for "casual user" use. The MATE version is not nearly as well supported, neither is Mint or any other top-cope spinoff.
I don't enjoy being called because the computer doesn't work, and nobody likes having to call me. I can use whatever I want, they need something stable and easy. The cross section of those two is exactly 0 in the current state of the severely fragmented Linux desktop.

MATE is exactly like ubungu whatever you're just looking at the past with rose coloured glasses

install ubuntu MATE and be happy, or just keep using wangblows and complain

???

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 682K)

>motherboard drivers not included
>gigabyte
What the fuck?

kys fat ugly non-white pathetic attention whore

just unzip your cock and I'll suck it

It's not. The support for MATE is poorer than it was for Gnome 2 on old releases of Ubuntu. It's essentially a hobby project.

Yes good goy, get down on your knees and suck corporate cock or you won't have any friends.

>The MATE version is not nearly as well supported, neither is Mint or any other top-cope spinoff.
The support is identical, they all use the same package base and repos you absolute fucking moron

Support is not a package base, it's funding towards fixing shit nobody wants to work on. Freetards love to pretend that if it's open source that means it's always supported, but realistically everyone only wants to work on the cool shit. Bugs creep in, and nobody wants to fix them.
MATE has poor support.

Then if you don't feel the DE is well supported then USE ANOTHER ONE. There's literally dozens to choose from. No excuses.

It's not for me, dumbass. It's for my normie family and friends. I can't recommend Linux to anyone technologically disinclined because of usability and reliability regressions.

what music player is that

get classic shell

I hate the way it moves across from the side of the screen.
There's no reason to make it do that. I just hit the Win key and start typing to search.

Attached: 1386529319787.png (800x600, 122K)

Too late for this until the next collapse.

Looks like AIMP

fuck off slut no one cares for your holes online.

Attached: -soft-robot-------5048978.webm (480x270, 360K)

>yea me and the budz just LOVE firing up discord and gayming through the night

this is your typical /v/irgin

>skype

>hates change
>uses an unstable operating system that could literally be entirely overhauled within the next few years
winbabbies, ladies and gentlemen