What tech deals should I look at on this?

What tech deals should I look at on this?

Attached: D_gMmjhWkAINxvu.jpg (756x567, 44K)

Literally nothing good. All good deals were when ndlo one was prime member. Now that the entire fucking planet is prime its just regular prices

Stop fucking shilling this garbage

PRIME DAY IS SHIT AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN SHIT
FUCK OFF

dildos

None of the deals are even deals that's the real scam. They just make you feel like you're getting a deal by hyping it up and making it limited time. but I've seen better random hot deals through out the year than the stuff today. they are trying to liquidate all the shit that collects dust on the shelves.

Looking for a good Kodi player, my mic less fire stick can't run the newest version any more and it's causing issues I think with some add ons. Apparently Amazon doesn't sell mic less firesticks unless you're in Europe (Inb4 land of the free).

What are some good non-faggotJew kodi devices that aren't $200???

Attached: D8aY_ODXsAAmtiA.jpg (562x551, 41K)

prime day is absolute trash, it's just retailers unloading shit they can't sell aka absolute garbage

all i wanted was a cheap mechanical but its just discounted, overpriced shit (which is now just priced what its actually worth).

lmao wtf is this? you have to pay membership to buy shit haha what

Stop viral marketing your shit, Amazon. No sane person will spend any fucking money on your shit site.

external HDD have a real discount.
6TB seagate compute is 150Euros in retail store
in External closure they are 130~
on prime day 100Euro crack them open use only the disk. save 50Euros

I just want an SSD and the mx500 (500GB) isn’t even on sale.

I'm really on the fence about picking up a ryzen 7 2700X
it's $50 off and right now I'm on a ryzen 3 and it's definitely my bottleneck right now but I feel like it might be way cheaper on sale later in the year but that could be a long wait
i also just got a new credit card with no interest and a high limit
should I do it anons?

Attached: CHv1XlrWoAAMrFV.png (498x446, 267K)

Absolute shit. They've been hyping this for weeks and it's literally nothing. Well, Kindle Paperwhite is $45 off, but the rest is some garbage you'd find at Ross or Marshalls or whatever at better prices. There's maybe 0.1% of their stuff on sale, at maybe 25% discount. Usually some chink garbage.

Shit. Utter shit. Amazon is shit.

check used parts? i don't see any good reason to buy old cpus in retail.

>implying I didn't cop 16GB of high spec DDR4 for $80 and three NAS drives for

raspberry pi

Do you have a microcenter near you? You can get better deals

Oh great idea sir. Because fuck some mandatory microphone bullshit.

ryzen 2920x was on for $370, regular $880. you just don't know where to look.

closest one is an hour and half away so no

Tin T2 is ten dollars off, that's it.
Wanted a discount on SSDs but there are none

>nothing in my wishlist is on sale

Attached: 1562546910610.jpg (750x750, 51K)

Like I always tell my mom when she hypes up Sams club deals: check other retailers for regular pricing before you jump on a 'deal.'

psst

logitech wheels

you're welcome

>amazon
>tech

I stacked some deals and bought an Elgato Stream Deck.
Seems the perfect companion to my Roccat Sova lapboard I use in bed. I can see myself taking advantage of the folder function and macro programming and just having little icons to the side to use.
I know there's plenty of other ways to do it but after watching a few videos it just seems a really easy way of going about having a visual macro companion to my keyboard. It has an SDK too and companion stuff.
Might even be fun to use as a remote for a robot or something some day.

I was going to buy a Creative 5.1 external sound cart from warehouse 20% off too. But I've seen it go for new for £40 and the cheapo one I'm using is ok still.

Umm all of my pcpartpicker lists dropped by $200 so some things have to be on sale... lol. To be fair though most of the good deals today are on Newegg since they're trying to compete with Amazon.

I was hoping to find some cheap RAM but nothing good was on sale. The whole day was shit for Jow Forums tech. Shit-eating consumer tech was where all the attention went.