Arch is for niggers

Attached: 269ed83ecabdd81fa1b627df2f302859d921a2d1_00.jpg (512x488, 43K)

No u

you need to read the wiki line by line to install arch. reading is too much for niggers.

i don't use arch btw

arch and reading are for niggers.

i use arch btw

Why are people so mean to black people on this website, I had a class project partner who was black and he provided valuable input

It's a joke desu, black people are cool. We all bleed red

this pretty much. Same goes for trannies for me. It’s just funny to say fuck trannies and fuck niggers and see people get upset about it.

insecurity
closeted cuckism

most white men suffer from the above

Honestly some things like trannyfox are just too good to pass up on, I couldn't care less if someone if someone is a black trans gay jew from Asia as long as they don't stick it in my face.

>make and mount partitions
>pacstrap
>grub
wowoowowow am I an elite hackerman now? le arch secrit club btw xD

This but unironically. Arch is literally babies first distro.

Arch is only said to be hard by fagnuts like you who instead enjoyed their experience with Arch and want to dab on those who didn't. Really the point of arch is
>make and mount partitions HOW YOU WANT TO
>pacstrap EXCATLY WHAT YOU WANT WITHOUT STARTING SUPERFLUOUS SERVICES
>grub/bootctl/efibootmgr HOW YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU WANT
It's not hard, and I stopped using Arch as a desktop, but as a VPS or container Arch is the best systemd choice by far due to the control it gives when compared even to debian.

I don't hate black people as long as they act "white"

>I don't hate black people as long as they're gay
FTFY

Was he an SME on how to fry chicken?

gottem Tyrone

Combination of Anonymity, American/European teen to young adult culture and "Racism".
With anonymity they have the power to say things they would otherwise not be able to, and american and european teenagers and young adults tend to flock to this site and rebel against the slightly older "millennial" culture which is heavily against "Racism" as they call it or that lizard brain reaction that makes you go "oh yeah this guy doesn't look like my family or my neighbors". It's mostly harmless, and just a rebellious act just like in my heydays around here when we went deep in on the x"-fag" nomenclature.

d i a l a t e

Wait... you guys were pretending to be racist?

Attached: tsubasa-chan.png (1366x768, 575K)

agreed
>t. manjaro user

Attached: 0135794038.jpg (210x240, 8K)

wtf I hate Arch now

No I'm racist because I believe in biology and evolution. Races are different and I'm just aware of that fact. I don't respect or treat people like equals if they are not, that's how you get hurt or bamboozled.

yeah, remeber that only skin color is different, nigger iq is not inferior to a monkey.

this. ignore the fact 5 year old kenyans cannot recognize themselves in the mirror but 24 month old whites can. Read the whitepaper on it and laugh as they explain that it has nothing to do with growing up with mirrors in your house but the differences are purely CULTURAL. It's so fucking funny once you actually know the truth and to what lengths people will go to just to obfuscate it.

ah I forgot about CULTURE! they are only ugly because of culture, commit more crime because of culture, and are subhuman savages because of culture. Niggers are humans, remember kids.

smells like niggers and trannies itt

fucking based

False.

Linux for Niggers is for Niggers.

Attached: screen-shot-2015-01-21-at-3-27-37-pm.png (786x518, 646K)

nigger is a fun word desu, it's a multipurpose word, you can add it over anything

like archniggers

sandnigger, ricenigger, nigger faggot, double nigger, triple nigger.
bitch nigger, turbonigger.

can't think of any more satisfying ones at the moment but it's a very satisfying word that destroys weak peoples feelings. I think you could use a combination of the above to make at least 3 full grown men cry.

you forgot about the cianigger

aw fuck. cianigger, glow in the dark nigger / glow nigger. thanks.

>be arch user
>try to install fedora
>dont trust automatic partitioning
>want /, /boot and swap on SSD
>want /home and /var on HDD
>install several times but stuck at grub
>tfw archlet

Trannies unlike our niggas, are mentally ill.
F

Most people on here use nigger as a general insult. Take away the black from it and you get a great sounding insult. (wigger feels wrong sadly, does he make wigs?).

The word nigger has been altered so long that it roots in the word negro (black) are almost not there anymore. Compare that to 'white trash'. Nigger makes a great general purpose insult.

It is hard to convey people that words can change meaning unless they use words 'wrong". See literally when they mean figuratively. Or that gay still has joyful as meaning. (Oh sixth grade was fun when we found that one out).

By the way if you are somewhat able to generate a new good sounding insult I will gladly switch.

>implying nigger means they must have black skin
Nigger is a mindset, I've met white niggers.