What is the best mobile browser?

What is the best mobile browser?

Attached: downloadfile.png (240x240, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nakedbrowser.com/android/
github.com/bromite/bromite/wiki/AdBlocking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none

Its in your picture already.

Firefox

bromite

Firefox Focus

downloadfile browser

Throwing your spyware tracking device pile of shit in the trash and using a real browser on a real computer.

I really do wish whoever the dev is would change the ugly as fuck logo. It's horrible. That said, I bought NakedBrowser out of principle because I like seeing competition that actually works, ugly icon or not.

ok virgin

Fennec F-Droid

Firefox preview

Competition to what?
Doesn't it uses Android's internal web view? It's nothing more than a skin.

>I bought NakedBrowser

Attached: 1522022501554.jpg (223x226, 8K)

He's retarded and probably think that an app with a few KBs is a full fledged browser. He paid for it after all.

Came here to post this.

rollin

last i recall lightning was better. the naked browser dev constantly shills on Jow Forums though. if you go to his site he literally has Jow Forums as a bookmark.
nakedbrowser.com/android/

Attached: .png (682x1186, 223K)

I hope they can do something about the extensions though now that Mozilla is killing them off

I have a better question, what is the worst browser you can download via the play store? Like if your school bully asked you for a recommendation, what would you suggest to her? It should be insecure, somehow not be blink/webkit based, and sends every keystroke off to russia.

>her
user...

Add-on support when?

There's really no competition with Firefox because you can run all the privacy addons you want. But sometimes those addons fuck up my experience too much (shopping, etc) and I'l use a "disposable" one-shot browser like Firefox Focus or Bromite. I really wish I could install Bromite as a WebsystemView on my phone so every in-app browser had adblocking but I need to wait for a rom that supports it.

>*wizard
ftfy

>now that Mozilla is killing them off
explain

for me, its kiwi browser

idk but Ive been using Habbit browser for years

This, but you can be tracked on a computer if you use internet. Better use an offline machine and just play gaym

there's no competition for Brave.

i wouldn't consider anything without extensions support a worthy browser, which leaves us with these three options as far as i can tell:
>yandex browser: webkit-based, proprietary, decent ui, probably spies on you
>kiwi browser: same as above, but it's not russian. decide for yourself if that's and advantage or a disadvantage
>firefox for android (for example icecat from f-droid, fennec f-droid): gecko/servo based, foss, supports XUL extensions at least in some older version, but that was killed off by sjwzilla not long ago leaving only webextensions support, which ALSO is going to be killed off soon, nullifying any kind of appeal the browser had in the first place
atm i use icecatmobile together with kiwi browser depending on the website i want to visit
not great, but i had to choose the least evil

This. If you don't use Internet get out from this board.

what happened to lightning?

Bromite - ads blocker included + privacy & security patches from ungoogled-chromium included

no ublock

Unfortunately, but works properly.

"The ad-blocking engine of Bromite is an improved version of the original engine of NoChromo, which is a very simple ad-blocking engine if compared to the others available."

source: github.com/bromite/bromite/wiki/AdBlocking

>Stoutner's privacy browser
>stoutner.com/privacy-browser
Naked Browser is too expensive & lacks features.
Just make your you get privacy browser from f-droid, as the playstore version has ads (with you can pay-2go-away)

Attached: Dark-Theme.png (214x380, 21K)

Internet Browser 2019 - Made In India

This + ublock origin + pihole + vpn + tasker
Sounds more convoluted than it actually is. I set the lot up a while ago and haven't seen a mobile ad since, plus I can deal with blocking/unblocking real-time with the pihole UI.

>not living as a hermit in a cave
>not getting a friend to put threads through a cipher and print them out and deliver them to your dead drop

This. Having extensions support in mobile browser is a godsend.

waterfox, same as on your computer

Bullied by a girl? You are so underage B&

Wait, people actually pay for browsers?

For me it’s Safari on iOS with iCloud Bookmarks enabled on Desktop Firefox

Three dubs in a row?

FOSS Browser.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16-14-04-25-868_de.baumann.browser.png (720x1520, 131K)

unironically Brave

Attached: brave-logo.png (654x768, 126K)

Unironically KYS pathetic non-paid shill.

Another vote for Brave

OR if you're dumb enough to think that we shill for brave then Firefox Focus

What the fuck?! I remember seeing a Magisk module that did exactly that, but now I can't find it.