Why has nobody programmed a virtual gf yet?

why has nobody programmed a virtual gf yet?

Attached: 15535498033.jpg (399x400, 16K)

Fucking zoomers

Attached: virt1.gif (300x205, 42K)

to program something you need a specific task to be completed. what task does a virtual gf fulfill? do you want some set of scripts thrown at you with prompts? what about interactivity? does she have customization? you need to ask what task these things fufill first before even trying to add them, and its hard to think about it that way when there are some tasks that conflict with each other. one choice could be impossible to make like having different clothing, or making it more procedural and you gradually learn more about them like its a game. they're separate ideologies. also how would this be made in terms of voice acting? virtual synthesis or hired actors, or text boxes?

i mss them

I actually had that shit on my desktop

>dad walks in because something made him butthurt and he has to tell me
>see in the corner of my eye but out of view for him how a girl appears in the corner of the screen
>he doesnt notice and I barely get away with it

I've been looking for an updated virtuagirl or iStripper torrent for so long. There's a 7gb one that's alright but damn I want the rest

>2019
>still not having seen the critically acclaimed documentary, HER

Jesus christ OP

Maybe try Archive.org, ask around there and their IRCs? I know the leader is interested in archiving dumb crap like that

I'm actually working on AR one in my free time, the issue is - I have to digest shit ton of material and learn new stuff, for now I can place objects in AR space and track distance to physical objects with the help of computer vision lib, currently learning OpenGL with lighting and collision detection. next step is to optimize everything, cause my cpu is a bitch.

If you have some advises regarding the choice of C or C++ libs - please share them so I can check them out.

Attached: ar_kitty.gif (400x225, 688K)

if you haven't had a girlfriend by 15, you have issues.
what's going on, man? need to talk about it?

Why don't you just quit being an autistic bitch and get a real gf?

Oh look, a degenerate

So 95% of people are degenerates and not the autists with hormonal and behavioural issues?

>95%
quotation required

It's called a citation you dumbass. Fucking twisted sperg.

I don't give a shit redneck, in civiled countries it's less than 20%.

You firmly believe less than 20% of people in "civiled" countries have a girlfriend by 15?

Attached: 1400184110946.webm (892x592, 2.67M)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1554104045331.gif (232x344, 100K)

Ignore the typo, I'm on my phone. I don't know about countryside, I was thinking of people in my highschool and secondary school. 20% is a fair estimate, basically only the scumbags that barely visit school. At that age you barely started being legit attracted to girls.

Programmers don't know enough about women to do it

Males across the world begin developing a sexuality at age 9. By their mid teens they are already masturbating and playing with girls. I think you're judging by yourself.

People with money don't invest in it because they can just get a mail order 3rd world sex slave instead