Water is technology

A little bit of water makes a good drink, but too much of it'll kill ya

Attached: water.jpg (932x350, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investormint.com/investing/michael-burry-water
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Refrigerator filtered water Chad checking in.

electrolyzing water into its individual components and then recombining it into pure h2o chad checking in

Really, that's the only way you can be sure that you aren't just drinking recycled pee.

You could drink water from your ass if the water isn't clean.

how do i activate my water?

Who /drinks 4L/ every day here?

>water is the most valuable resource on this planet

Attached: greene quantum of solace.png (797x797, 890K)

Imagine living in such a third world shithole that you can't even drink tap water

I buy bottled water from other countries, because I like to use my money to take away a resource from poorfags.
Niggers can't afford to buy their own drinking water, because of me. Haha ha ha.

And people made fun of the plot, and it's slowly becoming reality.

your money is going to some jew who runs the water bottling company in that country getting rich off nigger labour

Then that means he made some niggers to more work.

>water is technology
noitreallyisnt.jpg
Do Americans get this to learn at their schools? Do you mean to say tech is everywhere? Every year I read this, fucking pathetic, cryable.

Sorry I don't want to have bladder cancer because of too much fluoride

>your money is going to some jew who runs the water bottling company in that country getting rich off nigger labour
So the payoff is even better than I thought?

But then you don't have any minerals in it.

Minerals are bad for your health tho. My boiler had thick crust of minerals in it, imagine same thing on you're veins.

I watched that movie when I was like 8. What was the story again? He bought a piece of land that had water and he sold it to the government?

investormint.com/investing/michael-burry-water

IIRC the evil dude was buying up water resources in a country while simulataneously causing a water shortage there. Making a water monopoly.

That's not how it works, user.

lol just lol if you don't buy gold bars and transmute them into water

there is water in your body how can someone have a monopoly on water lmao stupid fucking moive

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Water Shortage Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk To The Coast Like Nigga Desalinate The Ocean Haha

lmao it fucking rains water just drink that nigga