Brave

it just werks.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (900x516, 149K)

so does Chromium or Firefox and there's no cryptoshit or retarded logos involved either

it's a great mobile browser. it's literally impossible to read an article these days on a phone anymore due to all the ads, javascript, and crap on websites

if id want to use a botnet browser id just use chrome

Never had a paid ad. It simply doesn't work. Install Vivaldi and uBlock.

Neither of those browsers block ads on my phone when I'm on JewTube

Firefox would, if you used uBlock Origin like any sane person. It would also allow you to block more than just ads.

brave users aren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling

More Brave shilling, how boring.

it's just chromium

"Overabundance", as in:
>Install
>Clear cache and update
>Done
That is the bare minimun, which is more than enough for normies and brainlets.

It also just spies on you.

Opera is better in every way though.

Tianmen.

No. Their bookmark sync was so broken that I switched to Firefox.

Attached: 1561541145651.png (770x578, 287K)

hey brave shills, explain me what the deal with bat is? why do people keep mentioning it although its just crytoshit which you cannot withdraw?

Kill yourself, footfag.

Attached: brendan-eich.webm (360x640, 2.56M)

its only selling point is an adblocker built in, and that doesn't work for half the ads out there due to companies paying brave devs to whitelist them

still won't build on centOS, as far as i know.

If it worked it wouldn't be shilled here.

Attached: brave shilling.png (2975x3210, 3.36M)

Attached: brave.wtf-git.png (824x686, 81K)

fucking christ.

Attached: brave-devs.lol.png (1070x770, 76K)

>lelcucks
who cares

It's cryptoshit that you can't withdraw. You can only use it for coupons with selected partners. Brave is a pyramid scheme. You already answered your own question.

who cares that they have shit support and shit stupid devs?

oh, i don't know...maybe anybody considering using the software they create?

Attached: derr.jpg (620x330, 27K)

it's free and open source after all
fix it by yourself

This is why Loonix will never take off - too much gay fragmentation causing distro specific issues

i already have a job. and that ain't it, chief.

Attached: Titanic-Sinking-Coloring-Pages.jpg (850x700, 97K)

You have to join the rewards program to start earning BAT which is the crypto they give you for watching ads. Just decline and you're set

Attached: 1562994187881.webm (480x480, 886K)

lol at first I thought she was riding a skateboard

Reminder for spyware mutt retards

Attached: BraveFUDBTFO.png (1023x2253, 190K)

good thing i never fell for the meme

If you use any Chromium-based browser you are effectively still part of the botnet.

Reminder that brave is inherently spyware. Otter browser, Icecat, and Vivaldi are better. Firefox, Falkon, Waterfox, and Midori are better. Hell, plain chromium is actually better. Why? Because they are browsers built to be browsers. Brave was built to distribute and serve advertisements, and popularize the cryptocurrency that Brendan hopes will expand the ad network even further. Brave's raison d'etre is telemetry and advertising. Without these things it would cease to exist. Its adblocker is shit too, especially compared to ublock. Brave on mobile is also fucking loaded with telemetry (just look at their github commits, there are thousands related to embedding telemetry frameworks and "improving" user tracking), and it doesn't even support extensions. Need a mobile browser? Use icecat, use firefox, use kiwibrowser (they actually support extensions too). Need a desktop browser? Use anything mentioned above.

Brave offers no perceptible benefit to the average user when compared to other browsers, and it takes advantage of the ignorance people like you have to its grossly shady business model. Its issues cannot be mitigated either, as it is pathetically lacking in configuration options, just like google chrome. It simply cannot be locked down, and you have no control or understanding of what ad+telemetry-driven monstrosities the devs are continually baking into it. It does not matter one iota if they claim the data is anonymized, sanitized, or mostly locally stored. Microshit, apple, and google say the same type of shit. Disagree? See the paragraph above this. Yes, other browsers have fuck ups, but Brave's existence is directly dependant on a centralized cryptocurrency-driven advertising network, and monetizing the web.

Tldr: If you use brave, you are what Richard Stallman calls a victim co-perpetrator, and an irrefutably subliterate idiot.