Comfy IT job in a small town driving around worksites and drinking coffee at the office with 3 boomers

>comfy IT job in a small town driving around worksites and drinking coffee at the office with 3 boomers
We're all gonna make it lads

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-12-23h02m26s708.jpg (711x400, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qt7HLA69dsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vlc snap
Dilate sugar

I hate boomers, but at least half of that is out of jealousy for how comfy they always seem to be

literally my first job back in college
pay was shit but god was it so much comfier than this soulless code monkey life

>vlc user having a job
Found the larper

cozy it student assistant job at a university. our group did backend 100% so i didnt have to do shit about stupid professors. extra cozy. unfortunately i had to graduate..

boomers unironically are not bad at all. they are literally as non-drama as people can get

Good for you user

>boomers are dumb shits that can't figure out how to right click
>zoomers don't even know what click means
I want off this ride.

Attached: 1545554936925.jpg (410x519, 26K)

>star employee intern who is self taught and telecommutes from the shit part of town to hide his various shortcomings in the library smoking weed and drinking energy drinks by the can

COMFY

also winning fist fights

Even me user?
>25
>can't drive
>never had a job in my life
>still working on graduating college
>didn't get a job or learn to drive before graduating for the most retarded possible reason
>i thought i "wasn't supposed to"
>i thought i was supposed to go to college AND THEN learn to drive AND THEN get a job, STRICTLY in that order without deviation
>i was so attached to this baseless ideal that i pursued it without question until now

>>can't drive
I ride around a custom etrike that goes 40 mph because i know basic electronic engineerings

>>never had a job in my life
I have lots but i hate giving resumes.

>>still working on graduating college
Dropped out of hs

>>didn't get a job or learn to drive before graduating for the most retarded possible reason
this is also stupid
>>i thought i "wasn't supposed to"
>>i thought i was supposed to go to college AND THEN learn to drive AND THEN get a job, STRICTLY in that order without deviation
>>i was so attached to this baseless ideal that i pursued it without question until now
That's dumb user. you're dumb.

Become a rebel. Learn how to rocketskate and use magnetic knives to hold onto cars so you can zoom around cities at 30-40 mph in a cyberpunk crash suit designed for durability and aerodynamics.

Who classifies as a zoomer to you, user?

Honestly you're fucked if you didn't learn to drive in high school.

just give up and join the army.

>Become a rebel. Learn how to rocketskate and use magnetic knives to hold onto cars so you can zoom around cities at 30-40 mph in a cyberpunk crash suit designed for durability and aerodynamics.
Kek

>Honestly you're fucked if you didn't learn to drive in high school.
Is this true? Is it too late?
I have a DMV appointment for mid-August to get a learners permit so I can take behind the wheel lessons, I want to fix my life.

I'm too fat lol

Attached: 1540671634915.webm (575x600, 1.76M)

No it's not too late. Just learn and get it. Don't know why anyone would think that you would go to college and then get a driver's license.

Are you /really/ assuming that kid has never seen a desktop or laptop in his life?

Attached: ia28olwpoaa31.jpg (750x768, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qt7HLA69dsI

someone post the kid typing on a laptop touchscreen instead of the keyboard

>I'm too fat lol
>Lose weight
>stop being a litteral fat faggot
>have sex

Also have you considered suicide? Or Homicidal bombing sprees against the DNC

>We're all gonna make it lads
Survivorship bias. Some probably have already killed themselves, you are just unaware.

>toddler
>vs kid in his early to late teens
Imagine using a literal baby to prove your point.
>have kid grow up with certain tools
>throw an arguably outdated one at them
>laugh when they can't figure it out
lmaoing at this retard who can't program punchcards

I know what you're talking about but I honestly blame that on being confined to a literal bus seat.

Attached: 1563068585845.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

>Also have you considered suicide?
Only every day, but I'll never do it.
>Lose weight
Workin on it, was doing well, had a setback where my eating habits relapsed significantly after my mom died, trying to get back on track now. But really even if I do wind up staying a complete failure for the rest of my life, I probably won't join the army. After all, it will take several years to get all this weight off, and during that time, by definition, I don't need to eat. So it's not like having no income would be the end of the world.