Why are Russians the most alpha Slavs? What is about Russians that makes so much superior to Polacks and other Slavs?

Why are Russians the most alpha Slavs? What is about Russians that makes so much superior to Polacks and other Slavs?

Attached: 436262095_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggcU-bXXO9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mtTK44N_Who
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

khazar-mongolian-chinese-turk-pollack genetics

It's all about vodka my nigger

hyper masculine 90's prison gangster culture

Because Russians are the direct despondent of Hyperboreans.

Polaks betrayed their ancestors. Also cucked latin alphabet...

Poland is like hyenas.

Attached: Spotted-Hyena_Ben-Coley.gif (1024x557, 388K)

Not sure about that. Cro Cop and Stipe Miocic are both Croats. Could be said about them as well.

They were suck8ng dick in prison and in the army in the 90's . Ans there is more than one picture out there to back my claim.

*rolls eyes*

Proofs?

Attached: 0005ta4t.jpg (400x349, 27K)

Fedor destroyed crocop and would have done the same with stipe in his crime.

What are you talking about?

Attached: heels.jpg (724x407, 86K)

Hence the rise of Putin to save his country my faggot frog friend.

Chinggis Khan genes

prime***

He didn’t destroy Cro Cop (Mirko gassed). Fedora was KO’ed by Dan Henderson, Stipe would have KO’ed him as well. You should have used Arlovski as an example of someone getting ragdolled.

>t.MMA fan since 1999

DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL THREAD. Shills want people to fight each other so they will not realise who is the real enemy of people. Remember the real enemy. Don't get shilled.

DONT' GET SHILLED
>COME TO THE LIGHT
DONT' GET SHILLED
>COME TO THE LIGHT
DONT' GET SHILLED
>COME TO THE LIGHT
DONT' GET SHILLED
>COME TO THE LIGHT
DONT' GET SHILLED
>COME TO THE LIGHT
DONT' GET SHILLED
>COME TO THE LIGHT

>Fedora was KO’ed by Dan Henderson
When he was out of his prime.
Stipe got KO'd by a chubby manlet negro.

Watch this highlight reel from start to finish and tell me Fedor isn't the GOAT.
youtube.com/watch?v=ggcU-bXXO9Q

>Why are Russians the most alpha Slavs? What is about Russians that makes so much superior to Polacks and other Slavs?
Polaks should not even be mentioned togheter with the mighty Russians.
Polaks are the biggest disingenuous whores in Europe. They will suck dicks of whomever gives them the most money.
They were like that for the last at least 500 years. Absolute dishonest backstabbers.
Albanians have more respect in Europe than Polaks. At least Albanians are consistent. Polaks are for sale all the time. Like cheap desperate whores.

Attached: Katyn was VERY OK.jpg (1280x927, 255K)

Fucking Polish swines helped Pakis. They must be related, pieces of shit.

Attached: Pakistan Air Force was established by Poland>.png (1280x953, 1.02M)

>>t.MMA fan since 1999
Remember when fedor survived this to win?

Attached: randleman fedor suplex.gif (318x216, 1.25M)

They haven’t rejected God.

russia is much less religious than the usa

I mean actual worship and not that watered down shit Americans do on Sunday before they stuff their faces with fast food.

Albanians? ......
I got mixed feelings about them...

Fuck yah he rolled Randelman over and caught him in an arm lock.

>russia is much less religious than the usa
Yes, but only considering that USA's religion is evil LGBT.
Otherwise you have brain cancer.

Attached: V.PUTIN in Church.jpg (1023x575, 105K)

Vastly larger more influential ethnic group. Culminating in the victory over Germany 70 years ago and the advance to the center of western Europe.

Regarded as part of asia for centuries before the enlightenment.

crocop had the best entrance song in pride

>Albanians? ......
>I got mixed feelings about them...
Me too, but at least Albanians have honor. Polaks don't.
I rather deal with enemy that has honor than with pieces of whore rags that have no honor like Polaks.
History of that nation if full of examples how rotten they are.
Look even their Pope sold them by kissing muslim holy book. Polaks have no morals no principles.
They are cheap whores for sale.

Attached: Pope-John-Paul-II-kisses-Quran-EVIL TURD.jpg (1024x713, 97K)

Most alpha slav i've ever know was Lithuanian.

>most alpha Slavs
Serbians are

tell us the story

nice ameripost

We boxed at the same gym. He was an ex kickboxer and wild mother fucker that could drink and more than handle himself in a bar fight.

I think you mean Chechens

Attached: CD51E471-86FA-42A9-8DFA-B51816E95682.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Agreed. I would put RUSSIANS and SERBS at the TOP.

Attached: Serbia and Russia ,brothers.jpg (1024x553, 97K)

But lithuanians aren't slavs? at least that's what they say Jow Forums

And what state are you from bud?

from what I gather some are, some aren't.

Serbs are like five times as scary as Russians m8. I had to share. Dorm with some of them and they literally built a mafia and started selling women who they bought with drugs.

Serbs are the alpha Slavs, Russians are just quiet and depressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtTK44N_Who

Attached: 5c032630.jpg (700x300, 34K)

Russians could wipe serbia off the map in 5 minutes though.

Literacy. Russia has not always had literacy available for all, but it did have an abnormally prolific intellectual class back when most other nations were illiterate, and then when they became a developed nation and literacy became normal they placed more (often far more) emphasis upon education then their neighbors.
A Russian can easily be as deeply stupid as a pollack in their actions and thoughts, but they're usually well educated compared to their neighbors and even when compared to most western countries.

the one's that are slavs are russian

Hmmmm... i smell a lot of dijaspora here...

>and they literally built a mafia and started selling women who they bought with drugs.
you must be stupid brain dead young punk (maybe even gay turd) thinking that it takes much brains or bravado to start selling woman for prostitution after you hook them on drugs.
Fucking brain dead retards posting on this board....

Just because they have more manpower doesn't mean they're more alpha.

They don't need manpower, 1 nuke is all it would take.

Elaborate.

croatia is interesting you guys are a tiny country with a low population but your accomplishments in football and mma fightings are amazing

Former easter bloc-ers in general are alpha. Armenians won medals for USSR in physical and mental competitions every time they competed. Wrestling, chess, powerlifting etc.

They killed muslims. Lots of muslims.

I have a lot of respect for Poland. They lost their small country numerous times due to sheer numbers of their enemies, but they still stand. When Poland was gone, many years ago, they raised their children to keep that Polish fire alive, and eventually took their country back. Again and again and again.

Let's not forget that they saved Europe from a muzzie invasion.

Vodka.

Lithuanians drink more than Russians.

Sort of. As a Serb we should've finish off more. If we had more unity then maybe.

more like the rise of a personification of the russian conscience that is so embarrassed of all the gay shit and drugs they did in the 90s it needs to overcompensate for its shame

im ignorant of world history why did yugoslavia suffer civil war? theyre the same people but different religions, right? they did not even fight because of ideological differences like us and the north though

Like 20 million of Russians ended up abroad the second USSR collapsed, because the territory that used to be USSR broke up in multiple countries. Most of Russians were in Ukraine, but many in Belarus, Kazakhstan and many other places, including Baltic countries (1 million).

>Not a single Russian flag in the thread
Fucking slavaboo's

Russian's aren't that superior
I can look outside and see waste of space gopnicks loiter around all fucking day

The only reason you people like Russia is because your own country is in such a shitty fucking state

Attached: 1540060675442.jpg (1600x1200, 227K)

because we're genetically Balts and are only Slavs culturally

You know whos most alpha but you arent one of us.

Serbs are the ultimate cucks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Myth

Bosnia and Kosovo are Serbian land by blood rite. You cant be a Serb by blood alone though, you have to be orthodox christian. Muslim serbs are tainted and would have impurified greater serbia therefore remove them.

Attached: serbia.jpg (224x225, 18K)

I think you folks are bad ass because you dont take no shit. You folks aren't SJW faggots or far left nut houses. You folks are RUSSIAN, a very distinct nation and culture...even attitude honestly.

Haha

>Or far left nut houses

We had communism for around 80 years user, what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: whzt.png (1288x788, 1.33M)

Default burger

Russia has over 140 ethnicities and more muslims living there than Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Kuwait and the united arab emirates. The based slavs are Serbians.

>Lithuanian
>slav
retard

>Macedonia

Attached: 8946518942.jpg (449x270, 74K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Myth
I don't have time to read your Wikipedia link, but from the text in your post I feel some almost negativity towards Serbs,
also I hope that you know that Wikipedia is an open source and not always correct.
Sometimes very subtle changes and additions are made to change the truth, tho I don't know what your link is referring to exactly.

What 1m onions in baltic? How much you have then? We have only 200k latvia has same you have 600k then?

It's not fair to say we have 140 ethnicity because it's based around the most stupid shit

Every single retard who wants to be his own ethnic group can be as long as he can prove some weird ancestrol tie in

Out of the "186" 170 of them are made up baloney like pic related

>2 people make up an ethnic group
Like what the fuck?

Attached: fucking stupid.png (1378x178, 17K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 571895621.jpg (590x550, 37K)

And is that giorgi? Hes Georgian not onion retard

Hahaha thats some next level sjwing honestly

Such a legend

It's all fucking turks and Tartars too

They can't handle the fact that they're literally all descended from Gyspys so they write out a bunch of stupid shit on the census and the government takes it in because they don't give a fuck

Attached: tartars.png (1236x817, 25K)

alex jones is

evidence of gay shit?

You've never properly slavved if you believe that, OP.
Russians are just a lot less video shy.

hello Russian diaspora
-Polack diaspora

That sounds like a kike separation. No more wars between Europeans.

>hello Russian diaspora
>-Polack diaspora

The cold. It hardens men.

love Hitler
love Nazism
love the 3rd Reich
love Germany aka the Heart and Soul of Europe
love EVROPA
love Europeans
Merry Christmas

>Merry Christmas
Do you even know what that means ?

for you happy hannukah or however the fuck you spell it

Mongol genes but unironically
Remember before Mongols fucked a nation of the most backwards far flung peasant Slavs and created what would become the Russian Empire, they conquered half of Eurasia from China to Egypt

literally this. Other slavs betrayed Hyperborea.

>ruskie mongols with cone heads
>slavs

lol

Attached: 1545664748693.png (1572x976, 713K)

Shutup anglo.
The future is for the slavs.
Alone we break but together we make a mighty slavic faggot, that will crush your western capitalist ways. This I know.

Attached: 1544729520270.jpg (385x354, 17K)

Slavs are a sturdy breed

Sorry pussy, but I don't celebrate hannukah or however the fuck you spell it.

Stupidity of some Americans is phenomenal...LOL

Attached: global_village_idiot_.jpg (787x768, 54K)

>Macedon

stipe got his eyes gouged by a cheating faggot who once upon a time lectured jonny bones about eye gouges.

fuck you emelianegro cheating cock sucker.

i've got that video with the original music at the original aspect ratio on some old fuckin hard drive somewhere.

Did Janusz fuck your wife again?

You Brazilian subhumans are such a fucking embarrassment. Poles don’t have Turk, Khazar or Mongol blood.