Tfw r/AMD is in full damage control mode

>tfw r/AMD is in full damage control mode
>tfw they're trying to find excuses as to why their Zen 2 chips can't sustain (most of them can't even reach it) the advertised boost clock for more than a second no matter the cooling solution
>tfw Zen 2 chips fail to sustain or even to just achieve their boost clock for a single-threaded workload on expensive X570 MBs with over-engineered power delivery
Wait for Zen 3 guys, right?

Attached: 59921.png (680x574, 127K)

My 3900X hits the single core boost consistently, you're full of shit.

>you're full of shit
Then I suggest you go on r/AMD and save them from mass suicide. So far they've found nobody who could show his chip sustaining its advertised boost clock

only a blubering idiot would believe amd instead of adopting a wait and see attitude after faildozer

its all so tiresome.

>boost clocks don't matter!
>overclocking doesn't matter!
>RAM bandwidth doesn't matter!
>latency doesn't matter!
>clock speed doesn't matter!

Post proof or shut the fuck up
3900X owner here, gone through 4 motherboards (two ASUS, one ASRock, and now on a Gigabyte). Not a single one can get my 3900X above 4250MHz

>gone through 4 motherboards
You have a lot of patience, user

is it boost or all core you know theres a difference right user?

I RMA'd the ASUS board before returning it because I couldn't get it stable at stock (!) settings. The ASRock board had two bad SATA ports (but worked fine otherwise). And now I'm sticking with the Gigabyte board unless something goes wrong with it.

Boost. I have never, ever seen my 3900X go past 4.25GHz, and the consensus online is that 4.3GHz is the max you will ever see on any of the Ryzen 3000.
I should sell mine one ebay and get a 9900KS instead

So you have no idea what you're on about what is it with retards buying expensive cpu's and not knowing a goddamn thing about them?

i never had AMD shit but can't you just turn off boost and set your own fixed multiplier?

thats what i do in all my Intel cpus

>was going to get a 3700x on an msi b450 board
Dodged a fucking bullet there, I'll just wait.

Well at least Intcel boost clocks are real, not an advertisement trick that actually means "maximum clock achieved on a single core during less than half a second"

Poozen clocks like absolute ass, you'll never get an all-core overclock anywhere near the advertised boost clocks.

I'm waiting too desu, bios issues are limiting boost clocks ATM. I'll just go balls out and get the 3950X on black friday desu.

Attached: 20190716_104210_firefox.png (1366x768, 551K)

Go back there.

so how much can you OC a 3600 all cores before it shits the bed?

4.3 if you have a golden chip.

well if you can get 4.2 all cores on air cooling that doesn't soud to bad desu
hell even staying at comfy 4.0 might be fine

Man, I was so hyped about the ryzen 3000 release. Ready to get a 3700x until I saw all the fuckery with overclocking. Ended up getting an i9 9900k from microcenter for $450. Still a little expense for my taste, but I'm not planing to upgrade for another 5 years, so it's not that big of a deal

>both competitors have a list like this that grows every month
Even when the competition competes shit's fucked
The absolute state of the semiconductor industry

It's really difficult to believe that the whole world's malfunctioning mobos ended up at you. I never had issues like those on any mb in my life.

>intards still coping

>LALALALALALALALALALA BLATANT FALSE ADVERTISING DOESN'T MATTER

don't worry, 7nm++++++++++++++ will fix all of this.

I wonder how much is Intel paying you shills.