Job description includes phrases such as "looking for code ninjas and rockstars!"

>job description includes phrases such as "looking for code ninjas and rockstars!"

Attached: 1562765977709.jpg (560x560, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

get-in-it.de/unternehmen/reply-ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not ignoring everything but the skill stack

Attached: 1554075597641.png (318x318, 105K)

>not ignoring the entire job description
I've never seen a job description that correctly described the position or requirements it was meant to advertise.

>not just applying to jobs blindly without reading the job description or job title

Attached: 1562964829683.jpg (125x125, 2K)

so you don't need to code if you can rock?

>if (codemonkey && rockstar) apply(&this);
no, you skip the instruction

>PS4s and pool table in the break room!

Attached: 1560565750039.jpg (720x696, 56K)

>during the on-site interview the hr stacy stresses how much co-workers enjoy hanging out after work in the office doing movie or video game nights

Attached: 1563048402177.gif (750x750, 18K)

You should not really read that and just spam your resume.
Chances are, they have either an automated process for weeding out candidates, or someone that's paid to look through them.
Why should you take the care in making sure you're right for the job? That's their job.

>too much of an autist to play on the ps4
>too much of a soĆ½goy to play pool
Laffin at you rtn

>Forced social interaction
>"We're a family" / "Welcome to the family" / "We're trying to create a good company culture"

That's when you know it's a mainly BS job.
Use it as a stepping stone or a paycheck for your next position.

Any listing that exaggerates or lists an insane amount requirements are sweatshops.

>tfw play ps4 and pool with Stacy from HR all day while user the Autist picks up my slack

Attached: 1421808510026.png (406x422, 195K)

And yet not a single good local multiplayer game.
Fuck.

This tbqh

open job posting

ctrl + f "open plan office" "team environment" "game room" "social events after work"
if any matches, close that listing and block/filter the employer

else read the skill list (ignoring bullshit "soft skills) and apply based on that

>"We are the market leader"
>never heard of the company

Attached: 1538271329193.jpg (750x416, 24K)

Just came across this cringe yesterday. Still can't believe a company would actually use crap like that for promotional material
get-in-it.de/unternehmen/reply-ag

Attached: 2e44cd7e98ad9716b9050f8048742aab848f6550.png (667x445, 134K)

patrician job seeker

they are looking for codemonkeys
and rockstars.
they are looking to buy grapes and apples.
not a codemonkey/rockstar combo.

>no yangbucks to live off of for free
orange man bad

this
you read it after they accept
then YOU reject THEM

Attached: apu cool.jpg (657x527, 44K)

Why would you be a koder when you are already a rockstar?

Attached: pink.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I went one step further & made a bot that would take a template CV I inputted & then regurgitate the blurb of a potential job into the cv's description using a thesaurus.

Bots been activated for around 3 weeks & I get calls from recruiters every hour 9-5 p much

aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy lmao from area 51

sure, I'll code like a rockstar. I'll even bring a guitar and display it in my office just to embrace the spirit. of course, every time we meet a milestone, I will guitar smash the fuck out of the 2 PCs closest to me; as is the proper way to celebrate after a long and stressful sprint

>Germany
The absolute state.

>Wir waren pharaonen und scheisseeeeeee

Since when did wojak have an ear?