What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: google glass.jpg (600x352, 43K)

It's a fucking camera strapped to your head.

Ugly jewish rat.

Why the random racism?

His wife left him, so he started buying consumer shit in an attempt to fill his empty soul.

Jews aren't human.

enjoy your (You)

Attached: 3A73B5F1-7D02-44A8-81FA-64818A12BF2B.jpg (782x730, 231K)

Nothing, it was another googles toe tipping project. Expect similar but extremely popular in the next 30 from Google.

/thread

the ONLY thing Google is is a search engine company

they bought youtube and android and while those are both successful they dont make money

Google is the land where good ideas end up getting cancelled. Google could do so much more if the people running the company had a brain for doing anything besides web searching

What was the meme pasta again.
About slapping your gf's ass and spying on you in the gym shower.
Man, that was an annoying meme

his jewish wife left him for Alex Rodriguez

Attached: gettyimages-527565776.jpg (2000x1333, 410K)

I never got to try one of these, what was the display like? I wonder if it would have been more successful if they dropped the camera (and the price)

niggers, jews
bad news

Lol, if anything google is an ad company. They buy up ecosystems at a loss so they can control them and track you to serve you as relevant ads as possible.
Anything that's not an ad is an ecosystem, including:
-how you browse the web (search)
-how you communicate (email = gmail, chatting = hangouts)
-phones (android)
-laptops (chromeos)

I like this guy a lot. It's a shame they pried his company out of his hands. Now it's run by brain dead business idiots.
t. Googler

how is he not CEO if he is a founder?

What went right?

1500$ price tag and it looks ugly.

no, at some point an appointed CEO is put up and founders are only directors/chairs with a majority of shares, which does not mean they have to be CEO

They hired a lifeless pajeet as CEO and he's running the company into the ground.

actually he cheated on her with an asian-jew google staffer