Are be quiet cases the least cheap feeling cases of all cases?

are be quiet cases the least cheap feeling cases of all cases?

Attached: bequiet-dark-base-900-exp-large.jpg (2784x1328, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAFB9w2Rh0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Corsair has some really good cases. Absolutely avoid their PSUs at all cost though.

Attached: carbide-air-540-1-1280x1024.jpg (1280x1024, 245K)

Cheap corsair cases like the air are made of loose fitting flimsy plastic and the thinnest sheet metal. Obsidian is fine. Only worse ones are cooler master and other chinese vendors.

Be quiet feels nice because everything is sound damped and there are no rattles. Materials aren't quite as nice as other cases from Lian Li or Phanteks though.

Probably the best cases you can get in current year, can't wait to build in Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2 for my new build next year. Most case manufactures are coping them now after finally figuring out that high airflow is a meme.

As soon as the 3900X is ready for pickup I've got the be Quiet Silent Base 801 ready for use, they also have a fairly luxurious look to them as well depending on which one you get. Apart from their price, not sure why they're not common.

>not sure why they're not common
because they're german manufactured and people want their computers to be chink shit

It's just a case

not really

Look at that chonker

Be quiet

The PSUs are the best thing they make.

>still not one company has made a case with airtight seams and gaskets under side panels to make filtered intake and outtake only ways the dust can go inside your computer

Attached: Confused_dogger.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

Lian Li's older cases were built like tanks

Attached: a79-im-00.png (948x750, 331K)

>Corsair has some really good cases. Absolutely avoid their PSUs at all cost though.
But rm 750x and ax series are great

Just DIY.
HEPA filters aren't hard to get.

>What is positive pressure?

it's not possible for air to come in through cracks if you set every fan as an intake

I want some old fashion grayish case, like they used to be in the 80s-90s. Any recommendation?

don't you mean beige?

evercase.co.uk

You need to pump out warm air out though. Cracs may not be enough

well i leave the grill on the back of the case empty to make sure there's enough of a vent. don't make it an exhaust fan as that will reduce the positive pressure in the case

Attached: 2842732-d.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Did someone said HEPA?

Attached: mm01-34right.jpg (560x560, 39K)

how would air even get into your system if it has to go through that and there's no huge compressor to overcome the resistance? the only thing you could do is use huge delta fans and clean the filter out weekly

My Coolermaster Q300L feels pretty gud, not gonna lie
the metal body is thick and well riveted, edges are broken, the powdercoating gives it a good finish

any "modular" case with a bunch of shitty plastic bits that are fit with clips or friction (most tool-less drive bays) are very cheap feeling to me. not to mention they're a pain in the ass to work with, because no mfg has shipped one of those with a SATA backplane.

youtube.com/watch?v=nAFB9w2Rh0Y

My corsair 680x is gorgeous, I popped out the front glass panel and airflow is solid now, great looks too. Very heavy case

Attached: CC-9011168-WW-Gallery-680X-RGB-Black-20.png (1200x1200, 900K)

>tfw really like the aesthetic of a single glass side panel
>tfw hate rgb trash

STOP falling for Jow Forums memes. These lights look awesome in person, they're not bright at all. I keep my lights set to a light teal color, it looks very comfy.

Am I wasting my time expecting to be able to build a 1-1.5k gaming pc that won't set itself on fire with a mini itx AMD build?

why mini itx and not mini atx?

you can set the color to whatever you want, problem is all the reviews only show rainbow puke.

Apparently this has bad airflow

>tfw only be quiet cases are aesthetic AND let me flip my mainboard
just can't decide between 700 and 900.2

If that can accomplish my goal sure!
It's been a while for me

No, you could totally do that with a 2600 or 3600 and some mini GPU.

i have an rgb mouse, i guess im just sensitive to bright stuff

Why are you feeling the case after the initial build? God you're such a nerd. You need to be raped nancy boy

Overbuilt cases are the best. I picked up this guy for 60 bucks.

Attached: CC-9011018-WW-C70_G_015.png (600x842, 223K)

outta my way faggots

Attached: 79f1149f-1a13-4b38-8612-082200aca3d4[1].jpg (1000x1000, 373K)

Hmmm

Attached: 81R6TnhFdQL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 21K)

Any good $75 range recommendations?

>brushed

I’ve been looking at getting one of those. How are they? Worth it?

>Attach fans to case to suck in air
>Put a giant solid panel right over them

I will literally never comprehend this retardation

OP's case did the same thing, so it must not make that much of a difference.

It's too expensive

If the grill is not covered then you can't build up pressure

if been using a Corsair SF psu for 3 years no problem

Attached: Corsair-SF600-2.jpg (500x375, 37K)

I have the very first BeQuiet case. It's very roomy, plenty of room for internals and airflow. It's easy to work with and feels solid. Dust filters are easy to remove and hoover.

On the other hand it's not as noise-reductive as it's advertised to be - you can still here the fans, and it looks a bit plasticcy.

There's grills on the side near the intake fans, you duck.

Yeah and it's also retarded

Those allow virtually no air in, imagine making your cpu/gpu temps 20° higher for no reason. Just put mesh for fucks sake

If you want a clean front, pic related is the only case you need, has specific open areas for airflow and actually justifies the style

Attached: A00V_1316868107147714239f2Q7Ix4aY.jpg (1280x960, 81K)

Step aside plebs, this fucker is so strong I can sit on it. However it has downsides - It's ridiculously expensive, it weighs a fucking ton but mainly because it comes in two boxes and you have to build the fucking thing from scratch, it'll probably last forever though.

Attached: big mudda.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Nope

Attached: 5oc7s9t7LQjbOx58.jpg (1000x750, 109K)

looks like cheap crap to me. I've used a coolermaster case for about 10 years, moved it many times and it's still great. stays clean too because it has air filter slots so most the cleaning is just blowing out the filters. only complaint is its just a little too small for eatx.

Attached: cmstormtrooper2.jpg (640x480, 19K)

Holy fuck balls I want that, got fuck all real need for it I just want one

>tfw your ideal case doesn't exist
>tfw too clumsy to craft it yourself somehow

>paying more than $40 for a case

OOOOOOOOOF

>be quiet
the gayest name ever

>fuck all real need for it I just want one
too late. they went out of business last year.
also, that's like a $500 case, which explains why they went out of business

I just want something like the meshify without their gay branding and epic pattern on the front
Also bigger, small cases are hard to build in memeshit

>Those allow virtually no air in

They do just not as much as say mesh. Some people value silence rather than thermals, user.

you're looking at desktop cases when you need to be looking at industrial/telecom enclosures.

Kids these days think their cases are built tough
Real steel coming through boys, the cable management is garbage though. Not for pretty builds.

Attached: dinosaur.jpg (1200x900, 382K)

Just ordered this sexy bitch. Been years since I've built a rig, I can't wait to do it again.

Attached: AC19478_12.jpg (800x800, 85K)

you don't know what the hell you're talking about

based

I wish they would bring this back with a mATX sized option

I tested it with and without the front panel. There was no significant difference in temps, so the side vents are large enough.

>ThermalFake
Eww.

Phanteks new Enthoo Evolv X has seals on the side panels. Not sure if they sell a non glass version though

God I love my all metal futuristic tempered glass case, when I turn it on the RGB just amplifies the atmosphere and I start hearing music in my head like I'm the coolest fucker around. It's awesome.

Terrible taste

>absolutely avoid their PSU at all costs though
...I have a CX600M since 4 years with no issue for my 448 wattage system...

Attached: 24af6952494548c6098e8a71d276b4ad68b0a8d02288b2e20368c7327694d834.gif (167x167, 833K)

It does look silly, modern tempered glass paneled design but you got HDD cages sitting in the front, not to mention the small fans and the suffocating front panel.
Corsair did this a lot better with pic related. More elevated top panel for the exhaust fans, the front of it has a full grill and a slab of glass that you can remove and you have solid airflow now. I love the hinged side panel too

Attached: 680x_rgb_blk_door.png (1087x951, 375K)

He's just memeing. I had a xv550w for 8 years, currently on a tx650m. Even if the low end PSUs are prone to problems, you can't go wrong with tier 1/2 PSUs.

>Absolutely avoid their PSUs at all cost though.
Absolutely unbased.

Had this HX1000W since 2008.
It's like a fucking Volvo red block.

Attached: in2-8.jpg (800x600, 158K)

Corsair doesn't make PSUs so it's mostly that. Great Wall is fine as an OEM and some units are god-tier although they aren't quite as consistent as Seasonic or Superflower so it depends.

>He doesn't use an Antec CP-850
Already 10 years old and gonna keep running it till the end of time. Delta for the win

Or Antec, yeah. Those were just examples. Antec is slowly becoming a boomer brand.

Bump

beep beep coming through!

Attached: 11-147-295-V01.jpg (1280x960, 71K)

>Rosewill

It's a good case
it actually has nice airflow with the two side vents if you put your intake fan(s) behind the front panel rather than inside the front panel like so many monkeys do

Attached: D667334D462944BF8E4DA1F2F94EC8CC.jpg (387x464, 28K)

Still are, they just advertise heavily that glas shit to the masses.

Attached: CA77BLL_196504_800x800.jpg (800x800, 86K)

>no intake from the front

Actually looks sexy and I'm not one for simple looking cases.

not an issue

Fractal cases are a fucking joke compared to the case they try to mimic. Antec P182, most solid case I've ever touched. P183 was somewhat weaker, P280 is of shitty Fractal quality. And yes, I've owned 4 Fractal cases, two Definse, one Arc and one Meshify

Attached: 2.jpg (900x1200, 465K)

>Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
>270€
:|

had a P180 in 2006., amazing case

>Most case manufactures are coping them now after finally figuring out that high airflow is a meme.
But that isn't entierly true. High airflow cases are perfect for passive or low fanspeed. The only question is when the fan-noise starts to exceed the noise of the components.

Imagine being this clueless. You can literally just open the front door on R6 and it's the same in temps as muh meme high airflow cases, except those don't have the option of being silent.

That case is a bad example though.

I owe this case and using it with HDDs is a pain in the ass. The hdd trays down there decouple like shit and the whole case vibrates. These days it's not that big of an issue anymore because SSDs become more affordable. The pre installed fans were loud as fuck too.

Oh and you need to clean the insides of your PC every 3 months.

Attached: TWUWrpR.jpg (2801x3262, 693K)

>T.someone who has never built in a nice case before
Yeah no. I've built in this case and it felt cheap as shit.

Inwin cases are made with 1.2mm electrogalvanized, cold rolled, coil steel.

Most cases go up to 1mm stamped steel and cheaper cases use 0.8mm.

The 301 pictured is a small matx case and weighs 17lbs dry. It's absolutely mental how well built the chassis is. The airflow is shit, along with cable management, but you could park a car on it and it wouldn't budge

Attached: 619JTQdrMML._SX425_.jpg (425x542, 28K)

>just bought an Evolv X because I'm a pleb

I don't give a shit about that. My case stays on my desk all the time.

I have this... thing

it's ok. can't fit all 6 fans cuz RAM on my mobo is too close to the top inside edge but otherwise I get sweet manufactured airflow and low temps

fuckin hate the red/black edgy look though

Attached: corsair-carbide-spec-02-midi-tower-black--red-gecs-039-48357-1.jpg (600x600, 70K)

I do love cases these days, they look like style statements, like art, instead of the old industrial looking boxes. RGB is astonishing, just great, get whatever lights you want. It looks great, girls love it.