Anyone else constantly stressed out having to learn as many languages, frameworks and databases as possible...

Anyone else constantly stressed out having to learn as many languages, frameworks and databases as possible? I feel like I HAVE to know everything because employers seem to only want coding ninja unicorns these days and any less are worthless trash.

How do you cope with this?

Attached: EEA3388E-99A7-4219-B37D-E4E7178CA345.jpg (653x653, 79K)

Take the embedded developer redpill

>How do you cope with this?

by not being a brainlet

>He's not 10x

No. But I don't do web monkey development.

its the same story.

yeah you have to learn asm, c, c++...

this. git gud.

After fucking with it all long enough, you realize that 99% of the new shit is pure zoomer trash that can be safely ignored. I present Python's 'walrus operator' as an example from yesterday. Here's what my 15 years of experience has told me you actually need to know for building new things:

>C# (.NET Core)
>SQL (SQLite/Postgres)
>HTML/JS/CSS (Riot.JS, vanilla everything else, no jquery allowed)
>Native app development (kotlin/swift)
>Shell and Powershell
>Git(Hub)
>Jenkins

Everything else will distract from mastery of the core set of tools you really need. Why keep 40 different kinds of hammers around? You will never get amazing with any particular one, and they all mostly solve the same problem. Also, I highly recommend learning how to build your own software delivery pipelines and not use leaky abstraction bullshit like kubernetes and docker. Pushing your code to production is very simple to automate (zip, copy, unzip, run install script), especially when you use a consistent code and framework stack across your entire solution, and if you can do it yourself you will survive the imminent hellscape that awaits most "developers" today.

>Anyone else constantly stressed out having to learn as many languages, frameworks and databases as possible?
Not stressed but invigorated. Being on the edge of my seat 8/5/260 is what keeps me going. And there's six figures in it for you too.

>Also, I highly recommend learning how to build your own software delivery pipelines and not use leaky abstraction bullshit like kubernetes and docker. Pushing your code to production is very simple to automate (zip, copy, unzip, run install script),
Spotted the basement-dwelling luddite. Nigger your bash scripts do not scale to enterprise grade software.

I chainsmoke pot like cigarettes

Attached: DEVIL.gif (225x534, 56K)

I know an embedded dev who hates vhdl so much he's transitioning from EE to web dev

Look for a programming job in a non-tech company. They are usually much more relaxed. Learn the stuff they use and that's pretty much it. They don't care if you know a bunch of other stuff too if it never becomes useful to them.

Python is still a useful tool to add to that toolkit.

>aim low in life
kek

high life low career bruv

go for niche roles, start by focusing on either frontend or backend or mobile. then a framework/ecosystem within that. look at job boards for what's popular

That's because he is a lazy cunt, switching to webdev is basically switching to a field where you can get away with shitty coding (the product will be shit but acceptable for today's standards, which are bug plagued garbage).
Meanwhile in EE not being a good programmer literally means the system either doesn't work at all, or you'll blow up something, more professionalism is obligatory.

tl;dr that dude is a lazy faggot who doesn't want to work

>niche roles
>mobile, frontend, backend
What did you smoke?

I'll agree with that, but it certainly shouldn't be used to code a backend for a banking or e-commerce site.