People of g, what's your experience about SJWsin the workplace?

I decided to get a phd in computer engineering and then get a master in cybersecurity but all'ive seen from /opsec\ twitter is sjw\leftist ideology pumped like no Tomorrow and i don't want to go crazy for 3+ years with this kind of parody man\woman, i just want to know stuff! what's your experience with sjw in the workplace? are women really so competitive and skilled as the male counterpart? bonus point if you're an italian coengineer or work in cybersecurity.

Attached: 1562071393360.jpg (608x758, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EcojyBV4QJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have sex incel

within cells interlinked
with incells interlinked
with incels interlinked

The company I got refused to was a little bit too close for comfort in term of SJW virtue signaling (celebrating gay rights and transgender inclusiveness or whatever on the LinkedIn page, openly homosexual people in charge), but they had nice stuff. Free food, free drinks, free lunches, free breakfast, flextime, some fancy events...

My backup job is pretty much the opposite. Run by Boomer Asian guys, literally ZERO female in anything technical. But no benefits apart from an instant coffee machine.

why'd you get refused?

I once worked at the most sjw place you can imagine: a school for handicapped children.
And I was fine because I'm not an autist who has to discuss his political opinions at every second.

Overskilled, they said. My guess is guy didn't like me or something.
I wasn't smug in the on-site technical interview and hid my powerlevel.

Those homosexuals need stay down and hidden, preach brother

If you avoid political subjects and just kinda nod your head and go "mhm" when they rant about stuff then try to change the topic, they're not too obnoxious to be around.

Wait until they accuse you of harassment because you don't want to join them to the local gay pride walk.
SJW attack in pack and go towards destroying your reputation.
Didn't happen to me, but imagine searching for a job when a Google search with your name returns some Twitter sexual harassment claims.

Curly kike hair. Every time. Disgusting.

People who look like that already run the world

>\g\

Attached: 34uws-2.jpg (150x150, 5K)

>I decided to get a phd
>sjw\leftist ideology
You can't just decide to get a phd, it takes IQ that is at least a standard deviation above average. You clearly don't have that.

>you need to be like me, totally aligned to mainstream
>being Joe Average qualifies you to get a phd
you faggot got some nigger tier logics

If you see "sjw ideology" everywhere, you clearly are a retard. Sorry but this is just an obvious fact.

>sorry but this is just an obvious fact
>sorry
what are you sorry for you little cumguzzler
>obvious fact
>it's up to me to decide how someone is allowed to perceive reality
you might want to stop talking about IQ, you got no stake in that matter

Cope harder obvious retard

>what are you sorry for you little cumguzzler
Based

Not him, but if I was getting rekt in an online argument and the best retort I could come up was "le cope" and name-calling, I'd probably just not post it and go do something else instead, but you do you.

yo cuckboy, you forgot to apologize to your master. Or did I help you grow half a ball?

Work for a company that’s too small to afford diversity. We have one black and one lady tech and they’re both honestly really good at their job but my company has also had to fire 90% of the bleggs and women that come through because they’re bad. We can’t afford diversity hires.

>can't do your job without being an asshole
>can't operate in a workspace without insulting people
>SJW are the problem

Why can't you go through your career and keep your opinions to yourself? PhD here, never once felt the need to express my personal opinions to coworkers. Not worried at all about sjws or alt rights or whatever getting me fired

The only feminist at my workplace isn't anti men and has actually fought against some dumb shit that HR wanted to introduce.

Keep it up, you've almost convinced yourself you're not a coping retard. 3 more posts and you're there.

user, do you really think this board has functioning adults on it?

>why can't you keep your opinions to yourself

The fucking irony of this post.

You don't see a difference between shitposting on an anonymous image board and spouting off to coworkers or Twitter?

Another ITSec guy here. Planning to leave the West at some point. A lot of the research and development that I want to do would get me lynched by the SJWs and plus I hate the current Western ideological direction.

You are so delusional you dont even get what my point was. Yikes.

>If you see "sjw ideology" everywhere, you clearly are a retard.

Attached: 1561193824879.jpg (3864x3072, 2.24M)

Its pretty crazy if you go to some place like China how vastly different academia and thought is there. Things like race denial is non existent.

>Be nig/spic hybrid
>Automatically immune to this white people shit
Me and Abdul laugh at you while we get to be conservative

Attached: 715980F7-2927-4693-87B2-65FBE2A20AB8.png (500x445, 42K)

>why can't you just lick the boot crushing you and shut the fuck up while faggots run around sucking dick in public
Brilliant

Attached: unknown (10).png (470x337, 232K)

Ive done my job for years, never once licked a boot. You don't have to engage in politics, just do your job and collect your monies and pubs

>every job is like mine
>works for me :^)
Google employees last an average of 3 years despite the pay and all the free benefits they get. free catered lunch, clothes washing service, breaks whenever they want, etc...

youtube.com/watch?v=EcojyBV4QJ4
Read between the lines and understand why he won't say ANYTHING negative but drops hints telling you to avoid them like the plague.

You still have to live in all this fag shit when whites all become trannies.

Why should it care? The destruction of our people Is the only reason its here in the first place and not in whatever hellhole its people are actually from

heh nothing personal but that's going to be the least of your worries once 2045 rolls around with a minority white population. Import the third world become the third world and this time there will be no border to hop for some instant freedom and wealth. There will be nowhere to run.

Attached: _92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png.jpg (624x470, 39K)

Ah yes Mexicans founded the USA and then whites just rolled in and stole it. That's exactly what happened.

Honestly, with trump vs hillary it was less about race and more about sex.
If trump was against a human, he'd lose.

I'm talking about the destruction of whites.

Yeah that's exactly what I am expecting. Trying to figure out where exactly to go - but most finalists are Asian countries. If it ends up being China I'll do my utmost to help them beat the West.

If things continue they will be the major world player by far in 50 years. As in there won't be much competition. America will be Brazil 2.0 in 100 if there isnt massive segregation. At which point the splits will mean its no longer the USA.

Attached: pride-month.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

Rainbow flags aren't SJW, mong.

The candidates don't matter in a two party system. As you can clearly see from the data white people are the only ones preventing America from just becoming the same shitholes people come here to get away from.

I hope you're right, but I'm also skeptical. Guess we'll see.

Ok, sweaty.

Are you serious?

The problem is though that the peoples republic of china isn't going to value your rights or freedom. So you escape the third world but will be living in hostile territory. Maybe fine for some cucks that want to just try to fly under the radar but the give me liberty or give me death types are about to be given the choice between saving America or the latter. Running is no longer an option there is nowhere else to go so it's do or die time for the fleeting soldiers of the free world.

It's kind of scary to imagine a world where America is some shithole similar to mexico or brazil and no major first world countries afford any freedom to people. I think even American cucks who fly low and stay silent take much of it for granted more than they realize.

I'm not American and I couldn't give two shits about freedom. Any country that opposes Humanism-Universalism-Egalitarianism is already pretty good in my book.

They'd probably met their diversity quota, being full of faggots, so they didn't need to hire any more. That's why you didn't get it.

Unless America splits off into multiple nations it will be another mexico or Brazil. Unless somehow Asians or some other group continues going there to feed the leeching system it will be just like the others. But why would anyone want to do that?

The new america will leech and suck the old america dry until there is nothing left but a hollow shell.

>I'm not American and I couldn't give two shits about freedom
Heh it's like console players saying they don't care about the PC. Guess you just don't realize what you are missing. Like colorblind people.

honestly the less white guys at my job the better. I aint trying to get shot up

Attached: 9286518.jpg (780x780, 101K)

Sjws aren't the secret police. I've literally never been berated for not going somewhere. In fact, I went to a Milo Yiannopoulos event when I was younger and it's never been held against me.

>Unless America splits off into multiple nations it will be another mexico or Brazil.
Or another revolutionary war is won. This mountain of debt has a cap even if it won't be enforced by our own government.
It's possible this whole country is the biggest ponzi scheme ever invented and collapse was inevitable ever since the USA piecemealed justice and policy to foreign interests.

Even if there was a revolution without a split in the nation divided by demographics the same situation will repeat itself.

You're far more likely to be shot by a black person.

you sure it's just one person? Might be a giant conspiracy to keep the [smartest] man down.

Do you understand what a revolution is? It would be massive change.
>a revolution (Latin: revolutio, "a turn around") is a fundamental and relatively sudden change in political power and political organization which occurs when the population revolts against the government

Segregation? Try mass deportation, end to anchor baby loopholes, english official language, government plans to peacefully incentivize and enforce a 90% white majority with tax breaks or free vasectomy and abortion services only offered to the other demographics.

Imagine what you could get done, while currently you can't even enforce federal law on the books and the whole system is deadlocked while we run out the clock to inevitable shithole and collapse under the weight of people the system was never designed for.

You're just lucky. I got accused of being a Nazi at work because I haven't watched Handmaid's Tale.

Idk man ive seen a lot of mass shootings in the news and it's always a white dude who talks about shit like this

I dont think you'll ever be able to deport the amount of people here. Best I hope for and see is separation.

>the news
There's your problem. Heart Disease is the most common cause of death and yet it gets no screen time compared to utter statistical outliers like school shootings.

>Pride parades exist
>Obnoxious leftists exist
>Both get press coverage due to controversy
>Oh fuck the sjws have infested us

Trump has something like a 49% approval rating. The snowflake conservatives have infested us.

>duh news

Nigger slave can only watch msm drivel. What an absolute surprise.

>user, don’t you just hate trump? He’s is the worst!

Yes, shaniquia, I hate him, but not for the reasons that you do.

>wha

Get back to work Shaniqiua, those company tweets aren’t gonna tweet themselves.

Attached: C7674ED3-C1EE-4E90-AD70-91A02ED46842.jpg (900x523, 119K)

It's not an actual PHD. He's Italian. There masters is a bachelor's here. You could probably just mail order a PHD in Europe anyway

You don't have to deport all of them you just have to tilt the scale. Blacks have been 13% of the population and are hardly changing at all. The only reason whites are in decline is because people are currently tilting the scale on us. You can genocide people without violence which is what is happening to us now but you can also balance your population but allow an acceptable amount of immigration. The clock continues to run that is a constant so if you influence gains or declines just multiply it by years and years and you will eventually reach the goal you want.

Instant gratification is outdated. The modern world is about influence that is difficult to combat due to social priming and programming and time.

I'm in the top

If you agree pride parades are controversial and companies supports them, how is this not sjw idealogy pushing. Get out of your bubble

underrated

>gets destroyed in epic internet fight
>other people point it out just so he knows how much of a faggot he is
>"n-no it's just one person k-k-keep it up retard haha"
Pathetic.

Attached: 1558447942548.jpg (4685x2457, 313K)

>There masters
Nice.
I think you will find that Bachelor's degrees in Italy (and other European countries) are much more fundamentally instructive than any US college course where students are taking "Intro to film theory" and "Sociology 101" while getting a """"Computer Engineering""""" degree

Keep calling me snowflake. I look forward to your inevitable future.

Attached: 9f87d29.jpg (503x418, 29K)

I do identity access management for a fortune 200 company. There are no women on my team, but the company sure does love pushing SJW shit in our face with their bullshit policies.

Yeah I would agree with this as a Yuropoor that went to summer school in the US.

>Everything is fake noos
>It's all the niggers' fault

The first step is acknowledging that msm isn't leftist so much as it is vapid and substanceless corporate drivel.
The real fight isn't left vs right. It's top vs bottom, and the rich love to watch the lower class fight over arbitrary shit while they ultimately control both media dialogue and government policy. Also,
>Dude I hate sjw identity politics
>We must fight it with our own identity politics

Wooo you got it! Now you've convinced yourself!
You managed to drop from bargaining, to anger, to denial!

I'm black, so they can't say anything to me.
Imagine letting these fags dictate what you can and can't say in your life lmao.

Grow a pair, cucks.

Bernie Sanders will be the 46th president and there is nothing you can do to stop it

I never said that they're leftist. I just pointed out a verifiable fact.

>The first step is acknowledging that msm isn't leftist
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You're a moron.

>identity bad

Sargoy tier driveling retard but an actual muh class commie instead. Yikes

Trump wins 2020. Sanders no chance. Biden dems only chance but the dems are literally playing themselves into repelling their base forced into defending retard tier dems in their party. 4 more years or Trump then it's back to tossup town.

I secretly hope they will try to steal the election again and succeed but then proof is released and they don't back down and it sparks civil unrest. I think we need an opener.

This, the rainbow symbolises God's promise not to flood the gays to death again, you have to solve your own problems

Umm if you don't want your opponent scoring goals on you then why are you trying to score goals on your opponent?

Heh If you advocate for your own interests and work together with others who feel the same way then you lose. The way to win is to splinter off into compartmentalized civnat individualist abstract ways of thinking and just wait to be outbred and then oppressed or hunted down and killed.

Sorry nothing personal my big centrist brain is just too smart to support my own interests if it hurts someones feelings who is trying to kill me, my whole family, and my race.

They will try to steal it - via Google et al

Attached: 1563364253307.png (986x797, 869K)

based and sargoy peterstein pilled

Flood wasn't for gays but for dinosaurs.

what's the difference

We don't have dinosaurs anymore but we still have people who want to fuck Konqi

Gays do arms day
Look at T-rex: you can't tell that nigga wasn't gay

I hate Peterson

>DUDE JUST MARRY THAT WHORE LMAO
>DUDE JUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR A SOCIETY THAT OPENLY HATES YOU LMAO

>We don't have dinosaurs anymore
imagine being this bluepilled lmfao

>become saintly
wtf i love peterson now

>DUDE REDUCTIONISM
fuck off Jow Forums brainlet

You dont want relationship and parenting advice from someone with a daughter who is a whore? Wtf dude its 2019