Washing Hardware

I've done this a lot. Power supplies, Hard HDD disk drives, fans (lots of fans) with success. Once an Atom CPU produced a garbled image, but it cleared up when I let it dry.

Attached: index.jpg (500x460, 188K)

What's your point?

it clears out all the viruses

how do I unsubscribe

Don't you have to flash the motherboard firmware with antibiotics for that?

Depends on the weather

Fairy liquid beats a Gutmann wipe

No thats for bugs, antibiotics don't do anything to viruses

actually... joke's on you, poorfags

my macBook is WATERPROOF
I can simply submerge it in my bath
clean water, soapy water, no difference

u jelly?

Attached: mbp15touch-space-select-201807.jpg (1808x1680, 281K)

No, with antibiostics

Is there actually unironically anything wrong with washing a pc as long as you leave it long enough to dry?

No, there isnt. Using a method like in OPs pic is overkill though. I would fear standing water in the PSU.

no, most parts are made out of silicon and silicon loves water

wait
silicon?
as in the stuff that dildos are made out of?
are dildos reject CPUs or are CPUs reject dragon dildos?

you have to diagnose first your PC first at the IT clinic before going ham, retard

You better show some pictures of that, with a timestamp. Because I'm calling your bluff.

>try to make a dildo
>doesn't come out the right shape
>flatten it, chop it into chips
>sell to AMDrones and NVidiots

Kek

Just make sure the capacitors are drained before you start.. Try to avoid the more "sensitive" areas if possible.

>work in a dildo factory
>QA tester says the latest product ripped open an old hemorrhoid
>boss says to "chip it"
>grab a utility knife and start dicing it like an onion
>send the squarish ones to IBM, scraps to nvidia, and nothing to AMD because export restrictions

how does it feel to know your precious $1200 GPU started its life in a san fran tranny's ass, Jow Forums?

>Is there actually unironically anything wrong with washing a pc as long as you leave it long enough to dry?
if you have shitty hard water it might leave some mineral deposits but I don't think that will hurt anything, but make sure its really fucking dry.
dryer than your moms vag

ok, now I get why I have to pay that much.
mommy/daddy got to get new shoes!

kek

Is this why Intel still uses big transistors, because you don't sell tranny chips to them?