Windows becomes very very shitty

>windows becomes very very shitty
>number of windows users on Jow Forums increases
I don't get it. There were (talking about the percantage of all users here) more Linux users when we had Win 7 and XP, still good OSs IMO even though I'm a Linuxfag. Now we have 8.1 and 10 which might be the two shittiest mainstream OSs ever and yet there are more Winfags on Jow Forums than ever before. Why?

Attached: 1563021532540.jpg (292x435, 15K)

i use windows 10 and it's honestly fine. the spying stuff and stupid candy crush sucks, but other than that it's actually really fucking nice and comfy

>windows users
You mean paid shills.

massive influx of underage phoneposters and, dare I say it, Americans

Probably this When win 10 released any forum was flooded with how everything wrong in 8 was fixed and it's amazing, clearly better than 7... One of the biggest and shittiest companies in the world must have a good amount of shills.

Because linux has gotten worse. Power management sucks, audio is a gamble, every de has annoying problems. Systems have gotten more complex and linux hasn't kept up in the desktop space.

We were just talking about you, see and .

Windows users were ALWAYS 95% of Jow Forums's user base, what changed is that there wasn't really much to talk about with Win7, it "just werked" where Win10 on the other hand...

Jow Forums is mainstream now

>Power management sucks
no
>audio is a gamble
nope
>every de has annoying problems
true i suppose, but i never had that any problems with either openbox + tint2 or bspwm

95%? I did a poll a few months ago and Winfags are 40% of Jow Forums. That's still high though.

WSL is currently the best desktop linux experience

Linux users often stuff ballets like that to represent, most windows users just don't care enough to vote because its more or less just the "default" OS on PCs.

does ping work yet?

I actually prefered 8.1 to 10. And I still prefer an xfce or kde setup. It's just death by a thousand cuts with linux issues. Can't deal with it.

seems like you're just incompetent to me

>the battle of desktops is over
>linux and osx lost, windows won
we now live in an era where a out-of-the-box experience with a system is more important than having the freedom of control it at your fingertips and being privacy-minded is associated with pedos, criminals & terrorists.

yeah

Linux is a kernel.

Jow Forums became more popular and popularity means more normalfags and normalfags use Windows.

>aside from all the bad things, it's good

Windows just works

I don't understand why you use Linux just to be different. Just like how you use Jow Forums just to be different.

Microsoft has been spying on Wingoyms users for so long that it has created a shilling AI out of their shitposts.

It shills Intel products and recommends people to use malicious, proprietary software which doesn't respect anyone's freedoms.

Windows 10 is better and more stable than Windows 7.
Also I used to run Mint as a daily driver and dual boot W7, but now I just don't bother and just use W10. Linux only at work.

>Oh look, another OS wars thread.

Whats wrong with that?
>Go to restaurant
>Ask for rare
>Get medium rare
>Go to kitchen to complain
>Get told kitchen is closed to customers, cant look inside

this, blame Floens and Cheese for making Jow Forums more accessible to phoneposters

Fucking summerfags.

Attached: atwqn4vbq1a31.jpg (785x757, 38K)

It's funny because I've been here 10 years and I started hating it 9 years ago

95% marketshare :^)

macOS is the best desktop OS IMO

the amount of normalfag drones on this site has increased drastically since 2016. that's the only explanation you need.

Go away itoddler

cope

I won't get into the OS's or MS's whole approach. Working on MS has become way easier recently though. It's just a fact. I'm using cwrsync to do key authenticated transfers over ssh on windows boxes. You couldn't do that awhile ago. Stuff like that is a quantum leap for me.

Prepare your anus. Windows isn't going anywhere, and the way that they're currently making inroads with the salt-and-pepper beard admin types with powershell it will only grow.

freefag cope, at least I get paid for my shilling

Attached: images 2.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Receiving 0.1 rupees for every (you) you get, seems like an exausting job to pay the bills at the end of the month. Why don't you learn Linux Administration and get a real job?
But well, at least I helped you get a 0.1 today, enjoy.

keks!

It's been the opposite for me personally this year went over to linux from 7. Was a long time windows user.

yeah i understand why linux is better because freedom, security, how it helps the developers, functionality, etc but i really can't bother because most stuff done on even the most user friendly distros is pain in the ass.
it's really annoying to go and look for a tutorial on the internet or even worse remember a command for the most basic stuff.
debotnet-ed windows seems to be my best option

Ngl I'm coping with being a wintoddler

>I have a reading comprehension and attention span of an average 6 year old.
Jk, you're just a paid M$ shill.

>it's not 100% perfect
>therefor its bad
By that logic linux would be downright horrendous.

>you should like doing things the hard way
>you can't possibly like things I don't like unless you're paid to claim so
Look at that, besides autists, linux also appeals to the paranoid schizophrenics. The userbase just keeps growing!

Attached: 1532006293208.png (353x606, 15K)

Topkek he thinks that shitty Cygwin rip-off can save Wangblows.

You're either a /v/ermin who can't run his GAYMES or a paid shill. Tell me what's so hard to do on Linux?

seething lincuck

imagine the smell