How do we stop them?

How do we stop them?

Attached: 1563383101832.jpg (360x640, 141K)

just wait
they'll stop themselves

>we
Fuck off.

>we
Also, what said, 36% suicide rate lmfaooo

i dont mean we as in Jow Forums, i mean we as in not fucking trannies

best way to ruin a delusional person is to enlarge his delusions

Stop who?

>Jow Forums
>not fucking trannies

Come on now silly

Trans people make me really sad . All of those I know in real life are pretty cool and chill people , but I can't . I'm sorry but I just can't . If gender change surgeries were magically perfect and turned you into a normal , fully functionning member of the opposite sex , then I wouldn't care , really . But I can't . I'm sincerely sorry Sandra , but you're not a women . You're halfway through , a repulsive parody of what you strive to become . And I know you're not a bad person . But I can't .

Fuck jannies
Fuck trannies
Fuck niggers

You can't what?

We bring back institutionalization and force psychologists and psychiatrists to reclassify gender dysphoria as a mental disorder on the DSM.

Attached: 1532539892771.png (738x669, 186K)

here is how you stop them.
That pervert believes they are an expert in Ruby
More specifically, Ruby on Rails
Know your enemy
Sun Tzu a great military strategist once said
A soldier who know only himself will win 50% of the time
A soldier who knows only his enemy will be defeated 50% of the time
A soldier who knows neither himself nor his enemy will never win
Start getting them deplatformed and banned from forums but first you need to research them, you need to understand them, then understand what you want to do and how you will do it - plan plan plan
get them banned from forums and deplatformed
on social media
Dont lie - use the truth - be calm let them fuck up

Stand them . I pretend and smile and nod but deep inside I feel disgusted . And it saddens me because most of them are good people .

You don't, the future is queer

Stop them?
Don't physically restrain them. Strike up a casual conversation, and try to steer it in the direction of possible common interests that may lead to socializing. And don't be too forward about your inate desire to suck their feminine penises.
You fucking faggot.

What specifically makes you not stand them? Just curious.

Nuke USA

isn't english a neuter language?
also in the three languages i speak other than english future is masculine

who gives a shit? just do your job

The physical aspect . Trans men don't look like men . Trans women don't look like women , and its even worse when it comes to the genitals. The surgeries are not advanced enough for a real sex change . They butcher their bodies in the vain hope of looking like the sex they feel they are , but they won't .

And why do you care so much? I don't care enough to other people at the point of theses things bothering me

fuck, in cuck German it's female / feminine

>that grammar
You have to be 18 to use this website.

>i dont mean we as in Jow Forums
then why is this thread on Jow Forums

English isn't my native language friend.

And there are cis men that look like women and cis women that look like men. Basically you don't like trans people because they are ugly?

You can't. Embrace it and/or become it.

even

Basically we need to create our own little self governing state and forbid gender reassignment surgery or 'hormone therapy'

I believe there already is a state that does that, it's called North Korea, you should go there.

Fuck you, it isn't just english mistakes, your punctuation is awful too.

trannies are the perfect storm of responding to unrealistic corporate incentivization. Can't hire whites because you don't want H1B pakis to think you're racist. Can't hire men because you don't want bored rich wahmen calling you misogynist. Can't hire autists because they don't internalize the progressive euphemism treadmill. So what are white male autists to do? Troon out.

How do we stop Jow Forums from ruining Jow Forums

Attached: 1563040507848.png (1056x869, 73K)

I think them come from reddit.
Haven't you noticed they keep telling you to go back there if you suggest they go to Jow Forums?
It's like they think you're the same bully who buried their retarded comments over there.

>Dude just stop banter
>The internet is serious business

You can't. This is the inventor ARM.

Attached: Sophie_Wilson.jpg (640x426, 310K)

:s/banter/hate speech

I've always been surprised at how close female trannies come to looking like real men. If it weren't for the jaw and the eyes you would never tell.
Some of them look manlier than most men. Shit.

Attached: 80065492-352-k916918.jpg (352x550, 29K)

>I decide what's hateful everyone is a nazi

this is like one in a million, user. and the longer you look at it, the worse it gets. want to see real trannies? open up grindr because apparently gay dating app = tranny central now, which really sucks.

when did Jow Forums become tranny discussion central? if i'm not seeing cutebois in their pinky-winky socky-wockies with daddy's big bull mancock fucking their little boi holey-wollies i'm just not interested.

Sad bro

We keep using discord to coordinate attacks on them like we have always done, sweaty.

>not fucking trannies
I already don't fuck trannies tho

>banter
fuck off yank and stop using words you don't understand

It's not hard to understand retard.

croikey yavna laff inya bluv

>Cis
Fuck off and die, you mutant cunt.

They seem to be ineffective.

Are you triggered by a scientific word?

No biggie, broski.
Trannies die by 40% from suicde
and the rest either from meth or from aids

wtf does cis means you fag

Accept them and throw out your transphobia. They can't change who they are, unless you want them to commit suicide instead. And suicide isn't an option.

If you cannot accept them move to Russia.

remember 10 years ago, when being a fag was something? Now they put stars and badges to indicate how meaningless their life is, and call normal people with "science words" just to feel good for a fraction of a second. poor faggots

>Haha triggered the cis man with science
>I am baseeeed

suicide is clearly among the most common options for transgendered individuals

Not trans.

40% of them will commit suicide.
20-28% will die from aids.
around 5% will die from overdose.

The rest I will kill personally.

I wish they put testosterone in water and food instead of estrogen. Men would be manlier and girls would be less driven by emotions and more attracted to men (less lesbians as well). But I guess that would go against the higher interest of turning people into mindless sheep

Because they live in conservative families.

My brother is trans and he considered suicide because our dad is transphobic, but decided to transition. Our dad still calls him by his old feminine name and calls him a her.

If it cuts its dick off or sews a benis on it is unable to reproduce. In theory degenerates will die out eventually.

Attached: Jojosh.jpg (640x640, 72K)

>My brother is trans
You're a shitty brother.

Go on any board, it’s full of cuckposting. That was a coordinated effort targeting Incels such that, fueled by insecurity, they would then perpetuate it as “black pills”.

One of the discord’s even has a fucking google forms quiz you have to pass. Over 100 questions.

I’d say it was successful at least on this site.

Now you used the same word you were triggered by, even if it's for strawman-ing, what's exactly the problem on using the word that designates people that identifies as their biological gender?

>scream a bunch of dumb shit in public
>everyone tells you to fuck off
>m-m-m-mission successful!
if you say so

Jokes aside, can someone name one concrete way they have been harmed by SJW programmers?

Blocking you from talking to people who don't want to talk to you doesn't count, having opinions you don't like doesn't count, and calling you mean names after you call them mean names doesn't count. Changing a bit of language in a README that does not affect you at all also does not count.

I've been on Jow Forums for over 5 years, I'm as white/cis/straight/male as they come, use FLOSS for nearly everything, own several thinkpads, live my life in emacs, etc., but I just cannot understand why we care so much about this.

Not him, but why?

>name one concrete way they have been harmed by SJW programmers?
more and more threads like these between anons, SJWs, and anons posing as SJWs, and SJWs posing as anons, instead of cute fuccbois and camslut bois I used to see here (¬︿̫̿¬)

What's exactly the problem with trans people again?

Attached: as.png (500x662, 92K)