Smart cryptocurrency FULL integration, everything you do, share, buy, sold...

>Smart cryptocurrency FULL integration, everything you do, share, buy, sold, watch is accountable by the blockchain to encourage content creation and reward
>P2P File sharing (torrent)
>Files can be bought, sold and be unique thanks to crypto (real ownership of digital goods)
>Market for physical goods
>Self sustaining profitable market that rewards creators (of all media, games/videos/art/etc) and file hosters
>P2P Live streaming (acestream)
>P2P Websites/communities/forums/social media (IPFS)

These are (in my opinion) all the basics to cover the entire usage of the internet.

Combine all this on a downloadable application (web hosting completely defeats the purpose) and you have a "free" (as in money), indefinitely scalable WWW that completely negates current monopolies and allows creators to not be censored and consumers to support the things they like.

All the technology for everything i mentioned already exists, its just a matter of combining it into a pretty front end.

What is your opinion?

Attached: file.png (800x445, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Consumer
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Creator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Consumer
>The term “consumer,” when used to refer to the users of computing, is loaded with assumptions we should reject. Some come from the idea that using the program “consumes” the program (see the previous entry), which leads people to impose on copiable digital works the economic conclusions that were drawn about uncopiable material products. In addition, describing the users of software as “consumers” refers to a framing in which people are limited to selecting between whatever “products” are available in the “market.” There is no room in this framing for the idea that users can directly exercise control over what a program does.

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Creator
>The term “creator” as applied to authors implicitly compares them to a deity (“the creator”). The term is used by publishers to elevate authors' moral standing above that of ordinary people in order to justify giving them increased copyright power, which the publishers can then exercise in their name. We recommend saying “author” instead. However, in many cases “copyright holder” is what you really mean. These two terms are not equivalent: often the copyright holder is not the author.

When your idea starts with cryptocurrency it goes straight in the bin.

Do you have a better idea to give creators a reward for their work that can't be deplatformed?

one that doesn't require proprietary software and DRM

>DRM
>propietary softare
Yeah, im waiting for that idea, please let us know, oh wait, you are just a dirty commie that wants everything free and thinks creator will work for your pleasure, oh ok.

>commie
>free
free software means freedom not price
>creator
see this post

>i don't want free shit i just want people to make it for free
You are a retarded commie goblin.

You can sell free software, retard.
It’s free as in free speech, not free beer.

>you can sell digital goods that can just be copied and pasted
End yourself you fucking commie.

I’m an ardent capitalist.
And telling people they can’t do shit they want with the money they buy is immoral and evil.
>popping open the hood and/or reselling your car is communist
That’s how retarded you sound.

It would be derailed in a week by racists and pedophiles

you can actually, bandwidth isn't free you fucking retard
don't forget drug dealers like literally every crypto market

>HURR DURR I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE FREE (AS IN LE GNU FREEDOM) WITH NO WAY OF CREATORS HAVING CONTROL OF THEIR PRODUCT AND NO WAY FOR THEM TO MAKE A PROFIT THAT MOTIVATES AND ALLOWS THEM TO KEEP CREATING
>BUBUBUBUBUT IM NOT A COMMIE!
Just end yourself you disgusting parasite.

So?
>WE SHOULD BUILD ROADS BECAUSE IT ALLOWS PEDOPHILES TO PICK UP KIDS IN THEIR CARS!
This is how stupid you are, fucking dirty glow in the dark fbi nigger.

>you can actually, bandwidth isn't free you fucking retard
Learn to read commie roleplayer.

>creator
see this post free software means freedom not price, giving your customers freedom does not mean you lose control over your product, it just means you can't control the customer

nah, learn how capitalism actually works and who is actually paying for this "copying and pasting" before you post here again

Why would we bother discussing anything with you when you're behaving like an overstimulated 6 year old?

Please explain how you can sell a product "free as in freedom" (that is inherently impossible to secure) and avoid it being stolen and indefinitely copied without giving a cent to the creator.

You are a retard, learn how to read.
You are not discussing anything besides your utopian view of your successful commie world that only exists in your head.

there is nothing to read, you did nothing but call me "retard" and "commie" over while ignoring my arguments, why should i care about your system when you can't even respect people posting in your shit thread?

>Please explain how you can sell a product "free as in freedom
by offering goods and services to the customer
>that is inherently impossible to secure
wrong, free software is literally the only way to make secure software
>indefinitely copied without giving a cent
pretty simple i would suggest not doing the work if the customer refuses to pay
>creator
see this post

>pretty simple i would suggest not doing the work if the customer refuses to pay
And there it is
>NOT A COMMIE BTW
>YOU CAN PRODUCE A SHOW AND PEOPLE WILL JUST BUY IT, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IT TRUST THEM!

if you don't trust them then don't do the work, why do you believe that is a communist position?

My god, you are a child, go play with your blocks, basic economics and understanding human nature is not your thing.

you didn't answer my question and have provided zero counter-arguments, have a nice day

Basically it is
>muh anarcho-capitalism
So not commie shit , but anarchist shit

No one said you have to build it, retard.
You can sell software under GPL. There is nothing preventing you to do that.

>but customers won’t pay
Then don’t build it. The GPL can’t compel you to build software or provide a service. I don’t think you understand how a free software model works. It’s a service. I build X, so you can buy X from me. All the GPL says is I, as the developer, cannot abuse you by preventing you from using iit in any way you wish, including, say, popping open the good and replacing your brakes (source code). That’s it.