How often does Jow Forums clean their mouse pad...

how often does Jow Forums clean their mouse pad? i am replacing mine (black) because it always looks like there's cum stains on it after a couple of weeks

Attached: DPaVhfwY8GcMNRnGPAhzAf-650-80[1].jpg (650x435, 54K)

I replace mine every 4 months. Why would I spend an hour cleaning something I can replace for $10?

I can't convince my mom to buy me another one after she just bought me this one.

Why did you cum on your mousepad? Did you want to shoot into the mouth displayed on your monitor?

what are you doing to your mousepad wtf

Attached: 4D139922-D954-4722-80F0-C487F198F369.jpg (720x720, 57K)

have you tried not cumming on it?

>mousepads

lol

my desk surface is better than any mousepad. enjoy your drag gamershit

I never need to clean my mousepad. The key is to not be a disgusting filthy piece of shit in the first place.

whenever I clean my apartment

Mang... That's fucking mold. Throw that shit in the trash. Don't spill on your mousepad next time, and if you do, clean it up immediately.

I don't even know how to clean my mousepad, i've had my pad that stretches my entire desk for 2 years now and it still looks like it just came out the box, take care of the shit you use, cave-user.

wipe it over with a bar of soap, rinse it in the bath (it's one of those huge superpad things) until the water runs off clean and then let it dry for a day.

takes maybe 10 minutes, but then mine was never as bad as that. something similar happened when i spilled a beer on one though.

You're contradicting yourself
Even if you're ridiculously clean, you're still shedding dead skin on your mousepad

I just wipe it down with alcohol and a microfibre cloth like twice a year

Legit just throw it in the washing machine

I just make a new one when I feel like, materials are like $2 and are enough to make 2 decent sized pads. 5 minutes gluing shit and 30 minutes letting it dry and you have a nice homemade mousepad.

How to clean my mouse pad?

Thanks fggt. I now have mold in my washing machine.

I never got around to it because it would mean not using my computer until it dried. So I bought a second. My accuracy went up, so I gave away the washed one. Now I am buying a third because I quartered my DPI can have run out of mouse pad once or twice.

Not usually. It's pretty easy to clean but I just haven't gotten around to it for a away.

Attached: IMG_20190717_220207.jpg (3024x3024, 3.66M)

Bought one of those glorius brand mousepads like two years ago, never washed it and it's in perfect condition. You guys are either filthy or buying trash products

>their mouse pad

Attached: hidethepainharold.jpg (1410x793, 129K)

there's a short rocketjumpninja vid on it, really easy.

Get a job you lazy fucking boomer/zoomer what ever you want to be called. Literally one day at a fast food place will cover your new mousepad.

Next time, cover it with a towel if you want to keep it clean while you shove your mouth full of food you fat ass.

Picked this up at a thrift store new in package for like a dollar something a decade ago and I've never cleaned it.

Attached: IMG_20190718_030747.jpg (3024x4032, 3.37M)

washing machine on low heat then dry it under the sun and not with a heater. will literally look and feel new

How do I clean my qck?

I wash mine (swift rx extended) once a year