ITT: botnets with no real alternative

>The only non-botnet alternative is a library of autists with shit accents trying to read English.

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-011054.jpg (512x343, 45K)

>The only non-botnet alternative is a library

The alternative is pirating their stuff like a normal person.

why can't you read?

Most either don't exist or are of terrible quality
Driving or working out. If you aren't familiar with these common activities, then you can use wikipedia to learn about them.

Why do you need constant stimulation? Listening to books whilst driving is dangerous and should be illegal.

i learn languages while I jog around my neighborhood. it's nice and distracts from the exercise.

I used to drive 8h long trips alone at night when I came back to my home town back when I was an undergrad.
Listening to books is GOAT for long car trips. I used to listen to old classic literature in the public domain read by volunteers for blind people.
It's either that or tuning in the radio and listen to late night degenerated talk programs or local DJs shilling their mixtapes.

Attached: images (1).png (554x554, 2K)

>>The only non-botnet alternative is a library of autists with shit accents trying to read English.
Aha! Librivox?

Have you never heard of the radio you fucking retard

This desu.

You're just not tech-savvy and should't use words like 'botnet'.

Yep. I read there areother paid alternatives but they have much less books to offer.
Retarded NEET without a driving license spotted

>tfw you're woke and don't want to let big corp take over the world and take away your freedoms but fucking audiobooks are more important
Once I listened to long ass novel pasted into a stock voice synth and it was actually pretty comfy experience.

Attached: 1538537187786.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>Most either don't exist or are of terrible quality
it's not untrue that some of the less popular books don't exist on the piracy scene, but most popular and some not so popular books do, the books are ripped with a program made by probably one person, it just strips the DRM out, if the book is bad quality then that's probably how it really sounds even from audible.
But yeah it is weird that something as big as audible doesn't have a bigger piracy scene.

i have no problem finding rips of all they best sellers, even on public sites

currently audible this week top best-sellers

American Carnage > audiobookx
The New Girl > mobilism
Red Metal > audiobookbay
The Nickel Boys > mobilism
H. P. Lovecraft. The Complete Fiction > pointless compilation
Untamed Delights > not found
Window on the Bay > audiobookx
Bark of Night > nulledpremium
Shamed > not found
The Sherlock Holmes Collection > > pointless compilation

>H. P. Lovecraft. The Complete Fiction
I never got the appeal of this "Novel", why does everyone blow their load over this?

Don't be so vague, help other anons out.

What program/stock voice synth?

it's price is $1, best-selling doesnt mean anyone actually listenes to it.

>Wanted to try the audiobook thing once
>Book takes place in Germany
>Despite trying, the readers cannot suppress their british accents
>End up reading the book instead
I'm sure I got the better experience in the end.

You can buy physical discs and rip them.