Are we in the future yet? That elon musk shit about neural interface has got me pumped

Are we in the future yet? That elon musk shit about neural interface has got me pumped.

Attached: tech.png (1800x3100, 512K)

The future doesn't exist.

no shit you dumb ass!!! how can the future already exist??

I'm from the futur. Ask m anything.

Then why are you asking if we're in future?

>2020 750gb ram
Muh flying cars

we ghost in the shell when?

>750GB of RAM standard
Why of course, how could anyone live with themselves having less? You aren't peasants, are you?

>he thinks humanity will focus on quantum Bogandof self aware time traveling super computer nanobots instead of the iPhone LXIX

Attached: 88ac--iphonee.jpg (600x524, 80K)

it's hilarious how optimistic these things usually are. have we learned nothing from the sci fi of the 50's? also 'Graphene 2017' kek

The fag who shilled this constantly had the good sense to graciously bow out and stop using his tripcode some years back.

more like iphone LIXDIX

Where is his boring company?
Where is his hyoerloop?
He talked of this shit 5 years ago and has done fuck all. Stop listening to that fraud.

the past, the present and the future are happening at the same time

How can anyone get excited over technology? I've been seeing these graphs and predictions for 15 years now, they always put lame consumerist technology up to $CURR_YEAR then scatter muh space tech in the future.
Show me advances in medicine, human rights, the humanities. Show me how AI cures cancer, how mass surveillance actually destroys human trafficking...

Attached: 1553646428752.png (240x240, 1K)

Not bait moron.
EXCITE
CONSUME
REPEAT

Most of what is in that diagram has been here for years already, people just didn't care.

>2040
>1366x768 laptops

I just want limitless dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin. I want to live 200 years switching between pure bliss, orgasm, and back to pure bliss again while my AI sexdoll blows me 20 times every day since we eliminated prolactin genetically and thus the refraction period.

>neural interface has got me pumped
go get your ass pumped, retarded faggot