I JUST WANT TO LEARN AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>be me
>11th grade
>witness tech expo
>see hackerman
>nothing fancy, just demonstrates some DoS techniques, SYN flooding, etc.
>describes how to gain access to systems, sounds cool as shit
>go home, have big dreams of being hackerman
Now
>be me
>postgrad, BA in cybersecurity and network infrastructure
>learn absolutely nothing of value, jewish professors design courses that are entirely useless but mandatory for shekels
>get Sec+
>only job im qualified for is watching a 24/7 feed in a shitty data center
>decide that's shit tier, want to study for CEH and become hackerman
>look online for study material
>"$1,899+ tax for the class, goy"
>search udemy
>everyone has thick indian accent, unintelligible beyond disbelief
>refund all classes with Raj and pajeet as teachers
I just wanted to fucking learn. What do.

Attached: 1496087198122.png (500x436, 257K)

>refund all classes with Raj and pajeet as teachers

Funny how being a racist stops you from going forward in life.

you're racist

>racist
It is not how it works, why pay people with lower IQ?

You got a fucking BA and you're complaining about a cheap-ass class?

you have a job in a data center and you can’t save up $2k?

did you know that most western english speakers can not understand the indian accent. being racist or not doesnt change this fact and refunding a person you are unable to learn from is a reasonable and logical thing to do

Every population has an IQ distribution according to a bell-curve. India has 1.3b people, meaning there are plenty of smart people around. Stop being so low IQ.

This, I have no problem with Indian people I just cant understand their accents.

I've done plenty of udemy courses with Indian teachers and I can understand them with ease even though English is not my native language.

Attend Defcon, meet people, learn things, get a new job.

That'll be $59.99 + tip

This, if you're interested in going, (you) me and we can figure out how to meet up and shitpost irl some time there.

This. Whites don't deserve jobs or countries.

Get a real Cyber position, most companies offer to pay for your certs in exchange for staying with them for X months. I’m sure you’ll find something if you word your data center job right

> itt OP gets garbage advice from people who have no idea about cybersec job market.

Fastest route to being an actual hackerman in U.S. is to join Navy or Air Force enlisted ranks for CTN (Navy) or whatever the hell the job title is. As long as you can pass the background check for top security clearance and get a decent score on science/math/electronics parts of ASVAB (like military version of SAT) then you are golden as long as you don't undermine yourself by being a lazy piece of garbage during the technical school.

I already have a TS-SSBI, I tried joining the service prior but told them about my allergies like a complete retard. Its nothing severe but it was enough to deny me entry into the Army. Is Air Force/Navy different, or do they at least keep separate medical records or am I just fucked?

this doesnt apply to everyone

t. pajeet

ALWAYS LIE ABOUT YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS

Go b4ck to leddit f@g

You already have a top secret wtf? It's all a gamble really. They might look into your medical records when you apply for the air force or they might not. Never know until you try.

Rasism and advocating for genocide should only be allowed for room tempereture iq niggers just like you right?Go cope with being subhuman somewhere where people give a shit about you

Wtf just install POSIX and set up some services. Then break it.

Yeah. Government required it, company paid for it, took about a year on an interim secret but it's worth it I guess.

I hoped it would be that way, but A. it's a social hierarchy where one's merit and work ethic don't mean shit, and B. we have no offensive security team there, it's all blue team which I have no interest in

AF is notoriously picky. Go with Navy. No harm in trying. Also gov contractors eat up people with security clearances - Accenture/Deloitte/BoozAllen

Based

>be racist
>refuse to listen to Indians
>"waah, it's not my fault I can't understand them"

I can understand them just fine.

You must have a pretty shit IQ if you're able to discern what poo-in-loos are saying. Gas yourself subhuman.

Read a book, you dumb nigger.

Understanding more languages and dialects means you have a lower IQ? Kek

>extrapolating from a personal anecdote
nice try, racist

If it means having to understand subhuman conversation, yes. English isnt a hard language, and it isnt my native language either. Indians can hardly speak it, so you must be pretty stupid to share their level of understanding of the language.

You could get a gold medal with those mental gymnastics.

wrong order. It's can't understand indians then not listening to them because you cant learn from what you cant understand. You should also consider that in most cases you cant see their face and if they didnt have an accent you cant distinguish them from a white english speaker, these people are finetl to learn from. But when we know they have an indecipherable accent native to india that is why we call them indians or pajeet or whatever.

>the only way to learn is from school
There are endless piles of text documents and old forums you can trawl through that will give you ideas. The seond part is actually doing things.

Yes but 'where?' is the question.

This.

>find Jow Forums last week
>stumble onto Jow Forums to use as a diary because I'm angry and literally everything is everyone else's fault
You can go back now, snowflake

Nice try, racist.
You probably even save Hitler memes!
Disgusting!

>getting scammed
>going forward in life.

go to another recruiter and dont say anything, they cannot access your med records

How retarded one must be, if you can't understand language you speak all life?
>m..muh accent!!!
Come on... English is my second language and even I can understand indians speaking English.
Not indian, btw, white European.
On the other hand, I can't stand their accent. It sounds disgusting.. sounds like they have something in their mouth

How valuable is defcon to a know nothing noob simpleton? I have money but no leetskillz, would be down for a fun trip if I could at least learn something cool or get a lead on a job

It isn't.
I guess you could create a strong plan and use talks as inspiration, use villages as inspiration. I was incredibly inspired by the voting booth hacking because I fucking love old hardware, but this year I'm going to really dedicate myself to going to the car hacking village to learn even 2% of it so I can basically have an in on canbus dickery.

You have to be interested in something to learn about it, you have to have a purpose to retain it. Without a purpose, knowledge can never be fully grown, nor can it last for long.

in current stage of economy the individual becomes more and more useless. dealt with it and learn a real trade for when electricity, plastics and internet WILL be severely taxed and limited anyways

you disgusting lazy ass crybaby
go wagie, learn during your low-effort workhours and pay for OSCP
get that shit and move on, you don't need any streetshitter or judeo-bolshevik uni professors to tell you these things, it's all out there in the webz
t. trash who fell for the cy-sec freelancer meme

wowowowowowowowowowowowowow

Attached: out.webm (645x729, 2.68M)

T. Durgesh

Learn from books, not meme sites like udemy. For the few good udemy courses (some of which ARE hosted by intelligent pajeets) use freetutorials.eu, tutsgalaxy or some other site. Books are also free through piracy. I can't believe someone on Jow Forums had to tell you this. Maybe your professors weren't the problem and you're just retarded

CEH is shit tier, just save your money and do oscp and you're good

The level of pol self-sabotage in the op is too damn high.