Why did Ryzen fail to compete with Intel?

Why did Ryzen fail to compete with Intel?

Attached: poozen.png (1729x346, 72K)

Yeah it's not competing for sales at all. All those recent Intel price cuts happened in a vacuum

>Yeah it's not competing for sales at all.

Apparently not.

>steam
It's overrun with old hardware and laptops

Obviously, but that does not explain the decreased AMD representation, unless gamers usually buy old laptops so Steam surveys lag behind real world sales by several years.

>looks at the month before launch
What's that supposed to show?

I'll post it next month too don't worry.

Yeah but you're entire premise falls on this one point. Naturally consumers will hold until release at least. That's probably why there's a decrease that bucks the trend shown in your chart.

your average gamer plays fortnite on the familys computer or console.Can you guess who makes the APUs for the console?

Are you sure buddy?

What do you even gain from this? People already got their processors.

yes

Attached: IGNFyEK.png (1800x850, 221K)

>compiled by reddi-
cringe

Calm down.

Another intelfag damage control thread

Attached: chrome_DU5btJ1bjg.png (1095x830, 120K)

Seething Intcel
>c-calm d-down s-s-stop it already chadzen!11
little faggot bitch boy crying again. Oh no im all broken up because you bought a puzzed acid lake housefire buhuu

That's right bro let it all out.

I don't really know if the Steam surveys accurately reflect the market in any way.

Could be useful if you could filter by desktop and laptops.

*NEW*steam survey doesn’t matter!

>Company has no competition in one sector
>survey doesn't account for that
wew

because it feels like there's niche usecases where AMD ends up shitting the bed compared to intel (or nvidia) so i never trust them enough to buy their shit. and their fanboys come across as cultists so i can't take their experiences seriously.

imagine the cope that you have to resort on steam survey for data

Most of that is from cheap intel laptop+iGPU user.
AMD APU laptop barely on the market thought, especially on 3rd country when those laptop user come from.

lol I got baiting faggots like you banned on steam discussions

It's now overrun with chinese internet cafe devices being counted multiple times on different accounts.

You have that backwards.

lmao a single website, hahahaha lmao