IT'S HERE!!!! MICRO SD 1TB IS HERE!!!!

IT'S HERE!!!! MICRO SD 1TB IS HERE!!!!

MICRO SD CARD 1TB MEMORY CARD DISK-DRIVE IS HERE!! IT'S NOT LEXAR IT'S SANDISK!!!! BUT STILL!!!!!

ALSO I LIKE FAST THREADS AND I USUALLY DELETE THREADS BEFORE THE 30 MINUTE TIME LIMIT SO PLEASE REPLY FAST!!!! BUT STILL!!!! MICRO SD 1TB IS HERE!!!!

AND I CAN'T POST THE LINK BECAUSE POSTING LINKS TO SHOW YOU THAT IT'S SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN BUY IS BANNED FOR "ADVERTISING" BUT YOUTUBE ISN'T WHICH IS STUPID TO BE HONEST!!!! BUT STILL!!!! MICRO SD 1TB IS HERE!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!

Attached: MICRO SD 1TB I WANT TO BELIEVE. IT'S HERE!!!! !!!!.png (375x750, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsZkCFoqSBs&t=11
ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Samsung-Universal-Flash-Storage-UFS-Memory-Card-Read-Write-500-200MB-s/273659025944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one will care like your last thread
saged

no one will care like your last post
counter-saged

how i feel about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsZkCFoqSBs&t=11 Netherlands - Argentina: Bergkamp Goal 1998 (HD) - YouTube

1TB MICRO SD!!!!

1TB MICRO SD!!!!

1TB MICRO SD!!!!

1TB MICRO SD!!!!

1TB MICRO SD!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHWWWHHHHHHHHH!!!!

FRANKDEBOERWOJAQIHEIHFAIEEIFHAOIWNEQAOWDONDENNISAWOJEBERGKAMP

!!!!?????

[UNINTELLIGIBLE]

this is what I come to Jow Forums for

thank you. me too. thank you.

>V30

LOL

so 30mb/s sustained

microsd cards getting big is the lamest thing to get excited about, least UHS-II sd cards or CF express/XQD cards when they get larger

>>V30

LOL

well it still fits 1TB so eat me.

it's the price you pay.

no its not. better than nothing. gotta start somewhere. still exists. no fun.

do you know what this means?

this means that i can have my -ENTIRE-! disk-drive on -1-! micro SD card disk-drive!!

Attached: 1514107263684.png (428x365, 84K)

>remaking this thread
Reminder: These 1TB MicroSD cards still have beyond garbage tier controllers. No one should support this standard anymore.
SD cards in their entirety have been deprecated by UFS. UFS cards can have read and writes north of 500mb/s, which is the speed you'd want for this storage density. Higher reliability NAND, better controllers, non gimped read/write speeds at insane prices.

Stop supporting garbage standards.

Attached: 1563439421026.jpg (495x326, 67K)

>better than nothing. gotta start somewhere

There are 512gb SD cards with faster speeds, you can get UHS-II cards that push 300/300 and then XQD cards that do just over 400mb/sec.

Yeah it's tiny but it's as slow as a shitty USB stick. It's like saying a 20TB HDD is great that it exists but speeds have dropped to 70mb/sec and 3500 RPM

>>not remaking this thread
Reminder: These 1TB MicroSD cards still have god tier form-factors. Every one should support this standard more.
UFS in their entirety have been deprecated by SD cards. SD cards can exist, which is what you'd want for this existing. Higher existing LIFE, better exitstence, non gimped existence at non-existent prices.

Stop supporting garbage existence.

Attached: 20190718092203 120988 ufs card - Google Search.png (1024x768, 21K)

UFS card doesn't exist. . Or isn't something you can easily get. Apparently.

I am celebrating 1TB micro SD because it's something you can get.

When UFS card is something I can get and use then I will celebrate that.

Until then.

I'm using this.

Do any devices have UFS slots yet or is it just 2016 vaporware? Where can you even buy a ufs card or reader today?

Those UFS 1.0 cards could top 500mb/s in 2016.

What?
ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Samsung-Universal-Flash-Storage-UFS-Memory-Card-Read-Write-500-200MB-s/273659025944

>>better than nothing. gotta start somewhere

There are 1TB SD cards with higher capacities, you can get SD cards that push 1TB.

Yeah it's fast but it's as small as a shitty USB stick. It's like saying it's great a 20TB 3.5-inch SSD is great that it exists but size is larger than like over 9000 times its size. . It's the price you pay. . There are trade-offs in everything. . It's good for what I'm looking for right now. And others. Small, capacity, speed. But thank you.

Ok what am I gonna put it in to read or transfer files to it? Let alone the fact no one else in 500 miles will have the hardware to read it.

my YEARS! of being relatively conservative with my file-sizes and data storage and what i save and store and their sizes and quality and being ridiculed for it for YEARS! is FINALLY! paying off!!

i can FINALLY! fit everything i have on 1 micro SD card.

I TOLD YOU i would have the last laugh!!

AH HAHAHAHA!!

Attached: 1497124967540.gif (250x250, 34K)

A dozen different phones out there have MicroSD combo ports for it, guy.

All right.

This thread is more successful than I thought it would be.

I put "reply fast" because before I didn't get any replies until the end.

Now i'm over-whelmed.

Thank you.

Name one